[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis C.ucK. is back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: louis cuck.jpg (303KB, 795x1192px) Image search: [Google]
louis cuck.jpg
303KB, 795x1192px
And this time he's on Shitflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Fe3mInaTI
Thoughts?
>>
Looks funny
>>
My wife's son can't wait.
>>
>>81027156
cuck
>>
>>81027179
Kek

White about your wife's son's father?
>>
>>81027133
steven wright did it better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB8ZDrNb3B0
>>
File: chi345435.jpg (337KB, 826x1150px) Image search: [Google]
chi345435.jpg
337KB, 826x1150px
>2011 Louis C.K. is hilarious why doesn't he get more attention

>2016 Ohhh........I see now
>>
>the Municipality of Alt Right "Humor"

aspies, do you ever get tired of repeating the same shit over and over?
>>
can't believe you guys stemmed the cuck meme from some shitty comedian
>>
File: LouisCUCK2.png (184KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
LouisCUCK2.png
184KB, 800x536px
>>
>>81028129
dead
>>
>>81027133
no but im sitting here with a bag of burgers from bk 2 liters of bourbon and an ounce of weed and i can't wait to waste tonight reading tranny diaper fetish inter furry nonsense tonight and i love you all
>>
>>81027133
>louis picks up the mic
>"So uhhh I made this called horace and pete"
>light chuckles
>"made it with my own, all of my money"
>chuckling grows
>"And then I told no one about it"
>some people are holding themselves in anticipation
>"Thinking it would be a smart cool new thing to do"
>bulls are actively being prepped in the audience
>"And then nobody watched it!"
>white men in front rows begin walking to the back, not to leave but to stand and let the negroes move up and fill their seats
>"And you know, if I had any sense I wouldve stepped back for a second and rethough that idea, like say it out loud and realize how stupid that is, i shouldve realized promotion is like nigger dick, you just have to suck it hard, down the throat eith the balls to your chin"
>cue dick sucking motions for next hour
>audience literally dies from dehydration from all the laughter
>ten/ten schumers netflix viewer rating
>>
cuck memes aside i think he's funny
>>
i'm sure it will be better then bill 'killed my dog for my nigger wife' burr's new piece of shit
>>
>>81027133
is it actually released or is there just a trailer?
>>
>>81028608
( i dont watch trailers, they ruin everything these days )
>>
oy vey...
>>
>>81027133
Do you think he ever found out about the cuck meme?
>>
>>81028957
half of hollywoof browses here, of course he's heard of it
>>
>>81028608
>>81028642
it's out April 4th
>>
I miss louis ck posting
>>
>>81029419

the janny killed it
>>
...and that's when I took her to the Interracial Breeding Grounds.
>While the rest of the audience APPLAUDS RAPTUROUSLY, a solitary HECKLE is heard.
Who said that?
>A white guy from the audience stands up and tells Louis he sucks. Everyone looks at the heckler angrily.
Is that your wife, that white *SILENT HISS IS HEARD FROM THE AUDIENCE* woman next to you?
>The heckler says yes.
You're right sir, you're right, I do suck...
>*audience GASPS*
BIG...
>*all the faces in the audience BRIGHTEN*
BLACK...
>*WOOOOO*
COCK
>Audience rises from their seats, SCREAMING in ECSTASY.
Enlighten him...
>The audience grabs the white dissident and pins him down, while a group of MUSCULAR GLISTENING BUCKS from Louis own private collection run out from backstage and HAVE THEIR WAY with the heckler's wife
>>
>>81028260
He didn't kill his dog retard
>>
I woke up in a hot sweat this morning. I'd had an absolutely wonderful dream. In it I sat on the sofa in my living room and looked toward my TV set. The TV wasn't on. Instead I watched John Boyega fuck my long-time girlfriend over my coffee table. I felt something akin to shame arise in me, but it never boiled over into anger. Instead, I got excited. My penis swelled up until I had a rock hard erection. My girlfriend screamed in ecstasy, and for my part, I was simply overjoyed that she could experience this great sensation. John thrusted hard into her wet and raw pussy without a condom. His thick black cock reached places in the pussy that no white cock could touch. He stopped every 30 seconds to look over at me and describe how good my girlfriend's pussy felt. My erection grew and grew.

I heard a man yelling in my living room and I looked over to my right to see the Cuck King of New York himself, Louis CK. He was yelling "progress! Progress!" with a fist in the air and a smile on his face. A great big American flag unfurled across my living room wall and trumpets blasted the national anthem. I heard America's great men speak to me. "I have a dream," Martin Luther King's voice blared out, "that one day the black man will rise up and live up to his true calling, and his white brother will lay down his willing wife for him." John F. Kennedy chimed in, "We observe today not a cuckolding, but a celebration of freedom." I saluted the flag. God bless the USA. And then with a mighty roar, Boyega ejaculated into my girlfriend's clenched pussy as she screamed in euphoria. At the same time, as if ordained by the gods, I ejaculated all over the inside of my pants. I reached in and shook Boyega's hand. "Any time," he said to me. "Any time."
>>
>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
>Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping
THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*
>>
>>81029694

hi nia
>>
>My daughter finally turned 12 last week. Yep, you know what that means. First trip to the Interracial Breeding Grounds. So we drive all the way out there, right, only to find that she couldn't fit Peanut Untouchable, our assigned BBC. I mean, what the fuck? You would think years of machine stretching would loosen her up just a little. Anyway, something drastic had to be done. So just before Peanut went soft, I drained his BBC into my mouth and snowballed it back into my daughter's cunny

>It's hard being a dad

-Louis CK, on being a dad
>>
>>81027133
BIG
>>
>>81029619
>>81029983
>>81030086
embarrassing
>>
*Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber*
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience*
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy black baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"*
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong black bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the white babies-
*Crowd begins to hiss and boo*
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a-
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG BLACK COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "white supremacy", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of white women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s.*
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man*
>>
>louis walks onstage dragging his 2 preteen daughters with him while theyre sobbing
SEE THESE 2 LIL BITCHES HERE? THEY HAVE EVERYTHING HANDED TO THEM! THEY DONT KNOW HOW HARD THE BLACK MAN HAS IT IN THIS SOCIETY THESE *WHITE* LIL ASSHOLES
>the girls are crying and begging louis to let them go
SEE THIS? THEY WANNA GO! THEY CANT EVEN RECOGNIZE THEIR PRIVILEGE! TALK ABOUT SUPERIORITY COMPLEX!
>the girls are uncontrollably sobbing at this point and begging their dad to let them go as a mob of african americans has gathered in front of their stage stroking their dicks chanting deep-jungle african tunes
FUCKING TAKE THEM!
>louis throws the kids into the black mob
*WE* TOTALLY DESERVE IT! *WE* ARE CIS-WHITE PRIVILEGED HETEROSEXUAL MALES AND FEMALES AFTER ALL!
>louis's phone rings and its his accountant asking him if he should put "mexican jewish" as his ethnicity in his forms cause thats what his papers state
NOT NOW DAVID! IM TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR 200 YEARS OF OPPRESSION HERE! GOD!
>louis unzips his pants gracefully and eagerly spreads his asshole for the bulls, unfortunately no one takes advantage of him as theyre too busy devastating his kids's orifices
>>
Memes aside, I honestly think Louis CK is one of the best comedians of all time. Am I the only one?
>>
File: 1423364278318.jpg (103KB, 559x505px) Image search: [Google]
1423364278318.jpg
103KB, 559x505px
>a red spotlight flashes a light onto the black nubian bodies of dozens of men naked except for masks, all dancing in two lines line
>the crowd bursts into a tribal cheer
>the lines split, and a fat black buckwoddles forward with Louis CK, bound in chains, on a rope, and throws him forward
>the crowd begins screaming at the top of their lungs in joy
>Louis gets up, pulls down his gag, and picks up the microphone
>BOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I know I know I'll put it back on in a second, WHO HERE LIKES BIG BLACK COCK?"

>the crowd begins roaring and moaning in joy
>Louis claps his hands and two black bulls bring in his naked daughter, limbs tied to a spit

"How many you think'll fit guys? One, maybe two?"

>the crowd begins screaming numbers at random

"Let's see, how many beautiful black bucks do we have here? Not just on stage guys come on!"

>various men of color and women with strap-ons pile into the aisles and climb up the stage
>the drumming reaches a climax as Louis's daughter is untied from the spit and black bodies begin to descend on her

"Well guys! Looks like my job here is done!"

>Louis puts his gag back on, and the nubian god that pulled him in puts his gag back on and drags him to the onstage orgey, throwing him into the torrent of black bodies
>>
LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO C*CK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
*Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off THE CHEF while RZA starts rapping*
>THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*
>>
LIVE

AT THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>>
>>81028201
I could see him making a joke like this.
>>
>>81030220
pol get out
>>
>>81030496
Wow you're new. Please go stay go.
>>
>>81030516
pol racist get out
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.