[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Stanley Kubrick help fake the moon landing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: the-shining-danny-sweater.jpg (57KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
the-shining-danny-sweater.jpg
57KB, 620x465px
Why did Stanley Kubrick help fake the moon landing?
>>
BUZZ
>>
Because space pyramids told him to
>>
THE FUCKING CLOUDS MAN! YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE!
>>
>>81025520
just call them jews
>>
>>81025491
Didn't realize what he was getting himself into. Regretted it. Basically lived as a prisoner the rest of his life.

"Be suspicious of people who have, or crave, power. Never, ever go near power. Don't become friends with anyone who has real power. It's dangerous." -SK
>>
1. He was the best person available to do it
2. He was a goddamn Jew
>>
This is such a stupid fucking theory.

Kubrick WAS murdered by David MIscavige for pulling Tom Cruise away from the Church of Scientology
>>
>>81025491
he didnt
>>
>>81026084
Nigga please. Scientology is just a front. They did kidnap his daughter though.
>>
>>81026130
prove it
>>
>>81025491
okay is there ANY substance to this theory other than the shining kid's stupid fucking sweater?
>muh room 23 something and it being 23 0000 miles to the moon
NASA doesn't even use miles, that's farfetched as fuck
>>
Four Words:

Van Allen Radation Belt
>>
>>81025491
The movie takes place in 1970, a year after the moon landing, why wouldnt he have a sweater like that?
>>
>>81026229
>two words: online role play chat room
>>
>>81025491
Listen carefully from 2:30 to 3:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtI0uG6tjew

Kubrick recounted arguments he had with his wife about the moon landing and put them in The Shining.
>>
>>81026235
yes, it all just coincidences.

I don't know for sure if we really landed on the moon or not; but the footage that was shown on TV was Kubrick.
>>
>>81026413
damn this movie is still spooky after all these years. Jack Nicholson is one scary motherfucker
>>
>>81026430
The first time you mean right? Or do you think all the landings were fake?
>>
>>81026646
1st time. I don't know if we ever landed on the moon or not.
>>
>>81025491
DUH
MONEY! MONEY YOU ROTTEN WHORE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-003853.jpg (620KB, 1429x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-003853.jpg
620KB, 1429x1334px
>>81025507
>>
>>81026506
I'll never understand why some people disliked the performances of Duvall and Nicholson in The Shining. They were both great. Kubrick got exactly what he wanted from them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.