[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think they'll do on Friday night for April Fools?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: adultswim.jpg (10KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
adultswim.jpg
10KB, 421x316px
What do you think they'll do on Friday night for April Fools?
>>
I have no idea. I grew out of that childish shit a decade ago.
>>
Announce season 3 of Rick and Morty
>>
>>81025162
nothing , there gonna do it on the adultswim.streams
>>
>>81025162
announce season 2 of WP
>>
Maybe have a good night of programming
>>
>>81025256
All night FishCenter again? They already did that shit two years ago.
>>
>>81025256
why would they do that?
>>
>>81025334
no i mean they aren't going to do anything on the air, it's just going to be only online
>>
>>81025378
If you know what it is, just tell us
>>
>>81025496
i don't know actually. im just saying, why would they do it on the air though? it doesn't make sense to do an april fools prank on a tv channel that needs to make money.
>>
>>81025194
yeah now you just do sophisticated shit like post on 4chan
>>
Air the season premiere of Rick and Morty in the corner like they did for the Aqua Teen movie
>>
>>81025908
Even better, do it during a re-broadcast of their first night starting with Home Movies and stuff and including the pool bumpers.
>>
>>81025908
>>81025976
It will have been 10 years to the day since the Aqua Teen movie prank.

I could see them doing something like that with Rick and Morty season 3 just on a loop all night in a tiny box in the corner while AS classics play.
>>
world
>>
>>81025162
Cancel Toonami
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.