[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /tv/ If Disney were to make a Clone Trooper film.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (159KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 900x1200px
Question for /tv/

If Disney were to make a Clone Trooper film. How would you want them to handle it? Story and all.
Individual costumes produced worn by a bunch of New Zealanders? Or CGI my shit up and Temuera Morrison voice overs?
>>
Just base the movie off the Republic Commando series with Delta, Omega, and the Skirata Clan. They should have there helmets on most of the time so they can do practical suits but when theyre not wearing the helmets, Temuera the shit out of it. They should do some mote stuff with Boba aswell and just have it be Temuera. Hes old enough.
>>
A movie about Vader and the 501st hunting down Jedi would be badass.
>>
where the fuck you at OP, lets talk clones
>>
Give me a Delta Squad movie that goes beyond the cliffhanger ending of Republic Commando.
>>
There was still a year left in the clone wars when the show ended, they could probably put something there that we haven't seen yet.
>>
>>81023998
Favourite Clone company/legion/battalion/etc.?

All of these replies are cool btw.
>>
>>81024106
i dont wanna be that guy but you should check out the books. Book 3 i think is Delta on Kashyyk
>>
>>81024293
501St obvs.

All others are pretenders to the throne
>>
>>81024293
Im not real familiar with all companies. only know the ones from some of the books and games. 212th and 501st were pretty badass. I mainly just liked reading about the Nulls and Omega Squad. You got a favorite Clone? Id either go with Null Arc Ordo or Omegas Fi.
>>
>>81024884
>It's been said the 501st got the best of the war.
>We also got the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1786x1415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1786x1415px
OP here.

>>81024884
The 501st were the top dogs of the GAR. The greatest.

><81024900
I suppose that makes sense when the majority of media covered those two groups specifically.

Nice favs though.
Mine is Alpha-17 from the comics.
>>
>>81025257
>501st Journal

This anon gets it.
>>
Morrison as the main clone and the CGI voice actor for the other clone would be cool
>>
>>81025471
>comic

i need to read these. whats some good runs?
>>
>>81025504
>It's a good thing we were wearing helmets, because none of us could bear to look her in the eye.

Its crazy how good of a campaign they made out of BFll.
>>
>>81025891
Check out the Star Wars: Republic series.
It was pretty good by my standards.

>>81026051
Puts Battlefront EA to shame.
>>
>>81022500
COOK THE MAN SOME FUCKIN' EGGS!!!
>>
Just do the second chapter of Republic Commando where they're in the ship

Starts off terrifying, ends up awesome
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.