[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE'RE GOING DOWN, DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jsjsa.jpg (109KB, 1050x354px) Image search: [Google]
jsjsa.jpg
109KB, 1050x354px
WE'RE GOING DOWN, DOWN
>>
>>81022353
Personally I blame the stupidity of the talking dead. I know the data doesn't support this at all but when you have to make an entire extra show to explain the viewers how to feel about the episode they just watched, you really need to get ready for viewers to cash out and drop it.
>>
Personally I think the show has just become pretty repetitive with a new setting and characters every once in awhile, with a big event happening every once in awhile with another character dying that we may or may not care about. I stopped watching after the first episode of season 7
>>
Nice color choice between 4 and 5.
>>
1. Find new place
2. Build up big bad
3. Main character dies
4. Take down big bad
5. Zombie overrun that area so it becomes irrelevent to the plot
6. Repeat 1-5
>>
Show sucked but Negan made me pick it up.
Hrs the only reason I watch it to be honest with you, family, shaking my head.
>>
The Walking Dead is essential binge-most-of-every-half-season-and-only-watch-(mid)-season-premiers-and-finales-live telekino.
>>
>>81022353

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>81022505
i really do not understand why that show even exists. do people really take the walking dead THAT seriously? they need a fucking talk show? game of thrones is the most popular show in the world and they dont have a fucking talk show
>>
>>81024030
Talking thrones wasn't a thing that failed miserably?
>>
>>81022353
TWENTY SEASONS
W
E
N
T
Y

S
E
A
S
O
N
S
>>
>>81022353
It'll need to go down a hell of a lot more before AMC even think about cancelling it.
>>
Sad, this is one of the best seasons they've had.

People god super salty about glenn.
>>
>>81024754
This. It can have steadily declining ratings, but is still the most watched show on Sunday by a mile.
>>
>Those spikes at the beginning middle and end of each season.

I guess people do understand the show is 90% filler.
>>
>>81024909
The same thing happens for every scripted show.
>>
There was a website with a graphing scheme similar to this, but it was the critical ratings of each season and episode on a graph with an average. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>81025418
This one?
http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt1520211
>>
>>81025605
>http://graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt1520211
yep that's it thanks famm
>>
Good. I keep watching this garbage knowing that it's garbage only because I've watched it for so long.

I don't want to dedicate time each week to watch this shit anymore. I already dropped Fear because it was somehow even worse than this shit is right now.

The saving grace of this show are the Saviors, and characters like Dwight. Everyone else is so fucking boring and uninteresting, especially Rick. His character could die off and nothing significant would change in the show.

What they should do is just wrap this show up after they defeat Negan's crew. Have season 8 be the last season, and have it end with a timeskip or something into the future in which Alexandria has grown like in the comics, and then just end the fucking series on a semi-high note instead of dragging this shitty story out even longer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.