[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films where the Director's Cut is inferior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: army of darkness comics.png (324KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
army of darkness comics.png
324KB, 800x1200px
Films where the Director's Cut is inferior
>>
>>81021584

is that with the future ending? then yes.
>>
>>81021584

Aliens
>>
Both endings are amazing. I wish ash vs evil dead would somehow make both canon
>ash goes to the future
>when ash comes back to the present, the s-mart scene happens
>>
File: laughing starfleet.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing starfleet.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>81021584
>Prefered ending of both director and main actor
>Ending in tone with the rest of the series
>Inferior to the shitty US theatrical ending
>>
>>81021584
That one where an Irish fag plays a Greek bisexual who is hot for his own mother but then marries a Barbarian princess but has a Persian tranny concubine.
>>
>>81021584
Kingdom of heaven
>>
>>81021584
The european ending is objectively better.
The only thing the american endinh has going for it is 'Hail to the king' quote.
>>
>>81021584
I haven't seen the Directors Cut of Watchmen but The Ultimate is fucking SHIT because of the Freighter cartoon alone.
>>
>>81021584
The Exorcist
>>
Dies the director's cut of blade runner have Harrison Ford's narration? Because if so, well...
>>
Batman v Superman
cuz its longer, and the quicker that one is over, the better.
>>
File: kill.png (127KB, 283x372px) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
127KB, 283x372px
the extended "ash vs little ashes in the windmill "was pretty good
>>
>>81022458
300?
>>
>>81023101
Director's Cut is much better than theatrical and ultimate, it gets a lot more of the comic's shit down without making it feel like a chore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.