[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: archer-tv-show-image.jpg (59KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
archer-tv-show-image.jpg
59KB, 333x250px
discuss
>>
>>81021388
I thought I liked the show, re-watched it, and no, I don't like it.
>>
>>81021388
Started off great, it was fresh and really funny
Now they use the same jokes in different settings and it's getting old
>>
Private Detective Archer
>
Spy Agency Archer
>
Drug Lord Archer

fact desu
>>
File: doom.jpg (146KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
146KB, 500x333px
>>81021388
the first 3 season were fantastic, then it immediately turned to shit with season 4

also Frisky Dingo was better
>>
Went downhill after season 4, season 6 was the last straw. How is 30's noir going to help?
>>
>>81023983
X-Tacles was breddy gud too
>>
mildly funny for 2 or 3 seasons then got really unfunny and boring
>>
>>81021388
re-used jokes and too much pam and too little structure killed it
>>
File: four.png (663KB, 881x612px) Image search: [Google]
four.png
663KB, 881x612px
Best character?

My vote goes to Ray.
>>
>>81024092
Debauched Pam was literally #1 reason to watch
>>
>>81021388
archer vice killed this show for me. coke pam and cherlene and the whole its a comedy but were going to try and have this emotional moment with archer and his preggo negress... fuck out of here. needs to be more sea lab less rick and morty
>>
>>81021388
The first few seasons were fucking great. It all went downhill with Archer Vice.
>>
>>81021388
it's alright to watch, similar to ugly americans and whatnot

krieger best character
>>
It's not a good show to watch on a week-by-week basis.

Excellent for binge watching, especially while drunk.

Archer Vice nearly killed the show for me though.
>>
>>81021430

Seems to be the case with most tv/cinema stuff these days.
>>
File: HphzGc1.png (217KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
HphzGc1.png
217KB, 500x370px
>>81023983
I like to call it Lost WAGES
>>
>redditors crying about Archer Vice ruining the show

Fucking plebs. Archer Vice was kino, and the more recent elevator ep was god tier
>>
>>81026061
i was ok with more continuity between the episodes. But are you actually going to defend the pregnancy/paternity drama/bullshit
>>
>>81023983
Frisky dingo was better than everything. I'd be first in line for a movie or netflix revival but deep down I know it would suck like the Futurama revival. The cold beer, warm pussy, and a place to shit with a door on it quote still makes me laugh
>>
>>81023983
Nobody I have shown this show to has ever liked it.
>>
File: ARCHER_RAY_GILLETTEX400.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ARCHER_RAY_GILLETTEX400.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>81024421
This
I can't stand gay people in shows, but man Ray is so adorable and a really well done gay character.
>>
Show has gotten worse the longer it's gone on. They have too many callback jokes that keep getting reused and lampshaded. Going, "are we still doing phrasing?" is still the same thing as going, "phrasing!" god dammit.

Still has its moments though and I'll be watching noir at some point. Just isn't where it used to be though.
>>
>>81027186
Frisky Dingo season 2 was already pretty bad. A revival would be even worse.

Just let it stay a perfect little 1 season gem. Like Clone High.
>>
>>81027712
>implying

That whole presidential thing was fucking great.
>>
File: 1488327698626.png (349KB, 1616x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1488327698626.png
349KB, 1616x1220px
Season seven isn't very funny but otherwise great show.
>>
>>81021388
the writers fucked up

in the early episodes they were a large operation

then the writers got lazy and they became 5 people

also hearing them say ISIS is funny
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.