[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2004 Daredevil Kingpin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Wilson_Fisk_(Earth-701306)_003.jpg (58KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_Fisk_(Earth-701306)_003.jpg
58KB, 550x633px
What do you guys think about Michael Clarke Duncan performance as Kingpin in 2004 Daredevil movie?
>>
IM AN OUTLAW
>>
>>81020718
One of the few re-castings based on race that I am completely ok with.

He nailed it, mostly because he tried very hard to make sure he lived up to the character from the comics, while adding a bit of his own black kid from the ghetto spice to it, but not too much so as to seem like a different character.
>>
>>81020718
did you guys know he died?
>>
He was pretty good in it
>>
>>81020718
Good one.
>>
>>81020854
This
>>
RIP in peace
>>
>>81020718
THE BLIHND LOYER FRUM HELL'S KITCHIN?
>>
>Business.
>>
>>81020718
I have never seen an example of blackwashing where it added something positive to the character.
>>
>>81021075
ok
>>
Is he gonna be in the new one?
>>
File: ba.png (18KB, 587x565px) Image search: [Google]
ba.png
18KB, 587x565px
>>81020854
2nd'd, my only problem with diversity drives is when they are used to cover up low quality
>>
>>81020718
Good, but it just isn't Kingpin. Just another boy from the ghetto
>>
>>81020718
He was built for it and did a damn fine job with the role.

Shame about every other aspect of the film though.
>>
Best part of the movie. Especially when he told his own guards to fuck off. I was expecting a big ol' hero fighting his way through the building action scene. Instead they kept true to what Kingpin would do.
>>
>>81020718
Him and Colin Farrell are why I still rewatch this trash from time to time.
>>
Was pretty awesome, too bad for the rest of the movie.
>>
>>81020753
QUICK ON THE DRAW
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.