[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your honest opinion of this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Salacious-Crumb1.png (592KB, 578x608px) Image search: [Google]
Salacious-Crumb1.png
592KB, 578x608px
Give me your honest opinion of this man
>>
>>81020421
He belongs in the Dark Crystal
>>
>>81020421
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81020421
really liked her in the force awakens
>>
>>81020421
Have you guys read the back story? He's an intergalactic criminal, no joke.
>>
File: Salacious Crumb.jpg (24KB, 220x217px) Image search: [Google]
Salacious Crumb.jpg
24KB, 220x217px
>>81020421

Salacious Crumb
Unit Cost: 5
Counts As: Salacious Crumb
Hit Points: 10
Defense: 14
Attack: 2
Damage: 10
Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Distraction (Suppresses adjacent enemy commander effects)
Rapport (Costs 1 less when in a squad with a character whose name contains Jabba)
Wall Climber (This character ignores difficult terrain, enemy characters, low objects, and pits when moving as long as a square he occupies and a square he is moving into are adjacent to a wall)
"Jabba's pet Kowakian monkey-lizard was also his court jester."

Overall, my opinion on his stats is "meh, wouldn't field in tourney play"
>>
>>81020639
That defense seems a little high
>>
File: salacious.png (139KB, 207x290px) Image search: [Google]
salacious.png
139KB, 207x290px
>>81020669

It's nothing special, but it reflects his small/mobile nature. Upon reflection, his cost is decent, it's his 10 HP that makes him kind of pointless. I could see him having some use in a ThrawnSwap squad to get him adjacent to an enemy leader for a critical turn with his Distraction but the moment one person gets a hit on him he's gone. Overall a gimic character for themed squads; could be worse.

This card is good; priced decently and it has a useful effect, since controlling focus tokens is always a plus. My opinion on this card is higher.
>>
File: sussie.jpg (33KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
sussie.jpg
33KB, 640x435px
>>81020468
Looks like pic related after some real shit dope.
>>
>>81020421
UNA
>>
He seems like an ok guy
>>
>>81020637

A male Kowakian monkey-lizard from the planet Kowak,[1] Salacious B. Crumb was known for his shrill, cackling[3] laughter and sophisticated sense of humor like his fellow monkey-lizards. Many individuals of his species served as favored pets among denizens of the underworld, retaining their apparently hilarious-sounding names, and Crumb was no exception,[5] becoming the unofficial[3] court jester of the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure. Crumb's association with Jabba began when the thief stowed away on the Hutt's starship, and was found and captured by the Twi'lek Bib Fortuna.[1] Jabba struck up a unique deal with the monkey-lizard: If Crumb could amuse Jabba at least once a day, he would be allowed to eat and drink as much as he pleased; if he failed, however, he would be slain. Crumb lived in this manner for over a dozen standard years,[2] and henceforth sat beside Jabba to mercilessly tease and imitate captives, amusing his master greatly with his mimicry and laughter.[1] Crumb even imitated visitors, courtiers, and even Jabba himself, and used his position on the Hutt's dais to steal morsels of food. Jabba's noxious pet was tolerated because of the amusement he brought Jabba, and because of his unwavering support for his master.[3]

Crumb was present at Jabba's side when the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader arrived in Jabba's Palace to negotiate with the Hutt,[6] and later accompanied his master aboard the sail barge Khetanna to celebrate with Vader. Crumb laughed uproariously as Jabba's gangsters fired at a herd of banthas, causing Vader to threaten the creature's life should he laugh again in Vader's presence.[7]
Crumb was present when members of the Rebel Alliance rescued Han Solo, who was held as a prisoner of the Hutt crime lord.[4] Crumb was killed during the rescue when the Rebels escaped their execution and destroyed the Khetanna.[2]
>>
>>81020421
He looks shifty, a d quite honestly I would not trust this chap.
>>
self-insert character
>>
first jew in star wars
>>
>>81021351
He was a good friend.
>>
>>81021351
Bad writing but interesting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.