[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: splash-bkgd.jpg (176KB, 1384x709px) Image search: [Google]
splash-bkgd.jpg
176KB, 1384x709px
Is this what teenage American parties are really like?

The only parties I've ever been to have had like 30 people at the most.

Anyways, thoughts on this movie?
>>
>>81011232
>>81011232
No it's fiction.
>>
>>81011232
muricans take out loans only so they can party throgh collage.
>>
No. I went to a school that dominates and wins championships every year-- those kinds of things happen and then the entire state floods millions into the police department to make sure parties get their heads cut off in 15 - 40 minutes. They would basically quarantine off the campus around major sports weekends, making people get bracelets and forcing resident assistants to be vigilant about guest sign-ins, etc. Retarded shit. Only ever saw one riot.

On the party side, if you threw a party in walking distance, you'd literally have a legion of maybe a thousand kids per night walking down the street, fucking up traffic and the grass trying to force their way into your little shit basement. They'd also check the local apartment complexes to peep sports or frat parties (that were always RSVP, never pay at the door), but they would either lead the police straight to the fucking party, be forced to pay $10 for a sausagefest, or be turned around. The main event is the walk.

Once a year you might get a pretty dope one in walking distance, but it just turns into 100+ people crammed into what looks like one of those low-rent apartments, standing and grinding in front of a shitty DJ, looking around for something to happen. Went to a hockey party like that, team was getting fucked up outside and there were tons of dudes. Lasted 3 hours and was wack as fuck, ended when someone lit the dumpster outside on fire and everyone started running

Best parties were usually off campus, at the campus bar, or the ones hosted by local musicians (if they weren't trash). Those would be most like Project X assuming no police intervention, you could find yourself fucking local high school cunny if you weren't careful (+ the niggas throwing the party were willing to take the fine). Tons of dressed up bitches about 10x more willing to fuck b/c of how rare a rager was.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>81011232
it's practically a documentary
>>
you just know this is going to become a /r9k/ thread
>>
Had an eight bedroom house in college, we would throw parties every weekend and made our rent money that way. At the first party the cops busted it up like >>81011560 implies but all we did was bargain with the cop and set up a deal where we'd pay them off a cut of every party and they never busted them up anymore. They would just drive through the alley out back every once in a while to make sure the people stayed on our property. Had 100--150 or so people every weekend. Was excellent.

So yes, sometimes this is what parties are like.
>>
I almost got kicked off of campus after my suitemates and I hosted a few 50-60 people in our on campus apartment; we had these studio-tier giant speakers and a crazy ratio of like 70-30 girls to guys

Lasted 3-4 hours before they rained hellfire down upon us, but before that it was one of the best parties the girls there had been to, in their words, lots of hooking up

Terrible mess tho I wouldn't advise it
Plus the cops'll fuck you

That stay quiet while the cops are outside shit doesn't work there's always niggas that fuck it up
>>
Large parties full of strangers are boring unless you're all snorting cocaine or something.

The craziest shit always goes down in more intimate settings.
>>
>>81011232
I live in a 6 person flat that has a really small living room with a bit more room for people in the passage way/stairs and I've had more than 30 people at my house.

I bet there are people with huge places in college who have way more people.
>>
>>81011560
>>81011771
>>81011797
>tfw my campus' accommodation is inhabited solely by chinks who've been in the country for less than a month
>tfw they can't even speak english

I wanted to party like Americans do when I got to college, but it turns out it just doesn't work like that.
>>
This so fucking much.
>>81011873
>>81011873

My time at high school/college became underwhelming as fuck once I realized that 7/10 of the people at them were designated drivers or voyeurs looking to catalog the experience. Memorable ones occur due to a lot of exclusivity, social command, communication, networking, and investment into resources-- booze, drugs, a crazy sound system, etc. Sounds logistical but all the crazy ones I've been to had some semblance of order to usher in madness.

It's who you know and how much you're willing to sacrifice. Really.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.