[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a real "dirty simpsons gags" thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 604970.jpg (144KB, 636x956px) Image search: [Google]
604970.jpg
144KB, 636x956px
Can we have a real "dirty simpsons gags" thread?
>>
>>81010339
I don't get it.
>>
>>81010654
Glory hole
>>
File: 1487083100485.jpg (24KB, 600x259px) Image search: [Google]
1487083100485.jpg
24KB, 600x259px
>>81010339
"Cheed's"?
>>
>>81010804
The joke is they changed owners and now the service isn't that great.
>>
>>81010339
HOMER GET OUT I'M PISS
>>
In the episode Cockless Homer, Marge ties up Homer and cuts off his penis with a scissor. She stuffs the scissors in his butt and sucks on his amputated penis.
>>
>>81010804
>Sneed's Feed and Chuck's

What?
>>
>>81012938
Chuck's Suck and Fuck
>>
>>81010654
he was molesting Lisa
>>
>>81012967
Anon don't bother. They're being idiots on purpose to be """"""funny"""""" when in reality it's just sad.
>>
>>81010654
Pissing on his daughter would qualify as Child Abuse.
>>
>>81012869
Made me lol, haven't seen that comic in years.
>>
>>81012938
stop it
it's not funny anymore
nobody is actually retarded enough not to understand it and then you colossal homos waste 300 posts yelling at each other, pretending one of you doesn't get it
>>
>>81012967
Why would someone blatantly advertise prostitution like that? And why would the next owner turn the hillbilly sex dungeon into a seed and feed store? And why would he want to be associated with that kind of place by announcing the former owner's name on the sign? This makes no sense.
>>
>>81013156
I notice retarded people need jokes dissected. But at least they have the decency to play it off as if they understand it when really they're still just as lost as ever.
>>
>>81013183
The thing about jokes is they need to have some basis in reality. "Fuck and Suck" may sound funny to your juvenile mind, but contextually it makes zero sense. Unless you can give me the proper explanation without memeing I'm not going to waste my time.
>>
>>81013412
It was a whore house
>>
>>81013028

@Anon don't bother. Their being idiots on purpose to be "Funny" Sad!
>>
they obviously moved the other machine you morons
>>
>>81013488
MANY SUCH CASES
>>
>>81012869
Isn't it "BART GET OUT I'M PISS"
>>
>>81013412 this
The actual joke is Chuck was unsuccessful mostly because his brand didn't have the memorable rhyme to it. Sneed came a long and bought him out and has a successful business because the name of the store is much more appealing and catchy.

The show is not written for or intended to be viewed by edgy 14 year old white males
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.