[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems with the Justice League Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

File: jl33.jpg (163KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
jl33.jpg
163KB, 1280x853px
>Despite Snyder trying to make it lighter toned with lots of quips and humor, the color palette is still that same old "dark and grittiness" that we saw in Man of Steel and BvS. This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me. Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
>Gal Gadot's stunt double's face can clearly be seen when she slides on the floor. How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had. I honestly doubt the movie will have us connect with Gordon on an emotional level like Nolan did with his version
Overall, this movie doesn't look like something I am interested in seeing at all. Movies like Suicide Squad 2 would be far more intriguing than to see this which is just an Avengers movie with good guys defeating evil that we have seen over and over again.

Just give me the Batman Joker movie, Suicide Squad 2 and I will be happy. Not CGI fest blandness like this one.

I'm also not interested in seeing Wonder Woman and would rather watch a Will Smith Deadshot movie which tries to do something different.
>>
Imagine being this much of an autistic Marlet.
>>
File: umad.gif (1MB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
umad.gif
1MB, 290x218px
>>81009389
nice try MCUck
>>
>>81009389
>>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off
They look completely different.

>>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had.
He was in the trailer for like 5 seconds.
>>
*quips*
>>
File: gordon.jpg (105KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
105KB, 800x1200px
>>81009389
>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character with no dramatic emotion that Nolan's Gordon had. I honestly doubt the movie will have us connect with Gordon on an emotional level like Nolan did with his version
Whatever
>>
>>81009389
>This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
Yes it fucking does, it still makes sure everything doesn't look fucking silly.
If they suddenly changed EVERYTHING then their would be severe tonal whiplash. The look keeps things feeling like the same universe.
>>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off
Only the flying & faceplate everything else they over detailed the fuck out of specifically so he WOULD NOT look like Iron Man.
>>Gordon
It's a fucking cameo, wait for the stand alone Bat film for him to be used in depth.
>>
File: IMG_4165.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4165.png
74KB, 171x278px
Jesse Eisenberg is Lex Luthor
>>
>people unironically replying to MCUck bait without saging
>>
>>81009389
>Gal Gadot's stunt double's face can clearly be seen when she slides on the floor. How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
idk m8, you could see the WS stuntman's face in the tunnel chase in Civil War but in the end it was fine

Have you seen the movie or did you just assume that from the 3 seconds that he was in the trailer?

Despite the problems BvS had the Justice League trailer was more than fine. If you want to see how a shit trailer looks like check the new Spiderman trailer that was just released.

I am pretty sure WB are waiting for Idris Elba to get out of his contract with Marvel to get him as GL.
>>
>>81009389
Literally all nitpicks and the Spiderman trailer was embarrassing to watch so I think we're done here
>>
>>81009441
>>81009495
How am I an MCU fan? I don't like Captain America at all and am not into watching those movies.

I am more of a Suicide Squad fan though
>>
>>81009480
>wait for the stand alone Bat film for him to be used in depth.
Too bad this won't be made until after 2020. Such a long wait
>>
>>81009507
>I am pretty sure WB are waiting for Idris Elba to get out of his contract with Marvel to get him as GL.
They already have Will Smith. Hiring that Peanut Head Nigger too would be greedy.
>>
File: dutch-7.jpg (23KB, 803x456px) Image search: [Google]
dutch-7.jpg
23KB, 803x456px
>>81009389
>wanting a Joker movie with the current DCEU Joker
>somehow CGI is a problem if its movies that don't have the Marvel logo
>>
File: idris4.png (266KB, 746x428px) Image search: [Google]
idris4.png
266KB, 746x428px
>>81009507
Idris Elba should be James Bond not GL
>>
>this thread
People are waking up to the MCUck disinformation campaign. You've revealed your hand too soon Pakis.
>>
>>81009573
>>wanting a Joker movie with the current DCEU Joker
Fuck yes! I loved Jared as the Joker. My favorite thing Jared has ever done as an actor and I want to see more of him.

I will be very suicidal if he doesn't return.
>>
>>81009389
>that photo
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: shadows_2.png (375KB, 940x623px) Image search: [Google]
shadows_2.png
375KB, 940x623px
>>81009507
>idk m8, you could see the WS stuntman's face in the tunnel chase in Civil War but in the end it was fine
Everyone forgot about that. Just like the rest of the movie.
>>
>cats and cloister are reeing and shouting nigger and paki again like retards
>>
File: AHTrjNr.jpg (80KB, 560x740px) Image search: [Google]
AHTrjNr.jpg
80KB, 560x740px
>>81009482
They should have cast Bryan Cranston as Lex.

Since the older Lex died and Jesse is his son, maybe they can do a prequel with Bryan then as the proper Lex.
>>
>>81009389
>Despite Snyder trying to make it lighter toned with lots of quips and humor, the color palette is still that same old "dark and grittiness" that we saw in Man of Steel and BvS. This doesn't go well at all for a supposed lighter toned movie.
Color pallete doesn't mean shit when it comes to that, Logan, a dark and gritty movie had light-hearted moments under muddier colors.

>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me. Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
They look nothing alike, I don't see where this is coming from.
I mean, Iron Man is simple and iconic, Cyborg looks like fucking shit.

literally
who
cares

Was in the trailer for a couple of seconds, had like one line. Please, be less dramatic.

Also, just admit you dislike DC and you're not even giving this a chance. It's way better than typing up bullshit to justify your dislike of the film, months before it even releases.
>>
File: warner_bros_chilly_summer_illo.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
warner_bros_chilly_summer_illo.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
>>81009389
>How can a professional studio manage to make mistakes like this?
>Warners
>a professional studio
>>
File: bryan cranston as lex luthor.jpg (34KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
bryan cranston as lex luthor.jpg
34KB, 485x303px
>>81009654
Yes. Just because an actor played a bald guy, clearly he is the only one for the role of Lex Luthor.
>>
>>81009595
You do realize it is pakis who keep posting the "Batman V Superman Is Kino" threads write?

Someone the other day had all the photos of this with pakis on instagram. idk if that anon is here now
>>
>>81009909
>using DCucks on instagram
>evanposting on twitter
This shill is too far gone
>>
>>81009389
I agree with all the points, they're all valid.

I'd like to add that the CGI is really really bad, but I suppose they will improve it?

>>81009437
>>81009441
DC fan here. is he not right?
>>
>>81009389
The high majority of people I talked to have three things to say

1) where is super man

2) why is the flash not the one from the tv show

3) cyborg is an iron man rip off
>>
>>81010066
Superman's return might be the peak of third act or so, even if everyone expects it it would suck to spoil the movie from the trailer.
Probably they did not want to associate their movies with the cheap TV shows, the DCEU Flash looks decent though, no problems with him.
Cyborg was a pre-existing character, its not like they came up with that JL member on the spot because of Ironman's success.
>>
>>81010066
>1) where is super man
Don't people realize he died at end of BvS? Of course he wont be in trailer until he is revived later on by the Justice League including with help of Lois Lane (that's the spoiler).
>>
>>81010066
Most people I've talked to say Aquaman is a badass and where is superman
>>
>>81010179
I think you underestimate how many people didn't go see BvS or walked out of the theater
>>
I have no interest in this movie but 3/4 of your points are super pedantic.
>>
>>81010222
>I think you underestimate how many people didn't go see BvS or walked out of the theater
I don't remember anyone walking out of my cinema, but since BvS was so bland I wouldn't be surprised if some forgot that Superman actually died at the end
>>
>>81009472
>comic character
>no dramatic emotion

Confirmed for never having read a comic. Who the fuck are they making these movies for anyway?
>>
>>81010271
They are making the films to make money. That's why the themes and tones from the Dark Knight are copy pasted all over their movies
>>
>>81009855
underrated poast.
>>
>>81010148
>its not like they came up with that JL member on the spot because of Ironman's success.
He wasn't a member of the Justice League until after Iron Man's success. Nice try.
>>
>>81009685
Delusions of adequacy
>>
I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU MARVELFAG SHUT THE FUCK UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>81010394
The real reason was that his movie took way too long to make, they kept fucking up the script. So they put it on hiatus and threw him and the leftovers into the justice league
>>
>>81009595
Are "pakis" the new Illuminati
>>
File: IMG_2973.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2973.gif
1MB, 200x147px
Guys.. Jesse Eisenberg.. is Lex Luthor
>>
File: 1308500738426.jpg (305KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1308500738426.jpg
305KB, 800x1024px
>the swedish videogame cuck is online
>the board is full of capeshit threads
Every fucking time. SEND THEM BACK TO /co/ SWAGPLEB
>>
>>81009389
That CG green screen is awful
>>
>>81009482
>>81010501
Eerily similar
>>
Holy shit guys the symbolism in BvS is unreal and super obvious oh my god, when batman is flying to go save Martha a metaphor in itself which I'll get to later, when Alfred helps batman batman replies I don't deserve you elfred, Alfred in this instance is a direct symbolism for obamocare and how it's too good for us and then lex luthan represents the top and he creates doomsday which represents trump care but didn't get passed due to beeping killed by superman who also represents abamocare and dies meaning that abamacare is also dead it doesn't work anymore, like I'm just sitting here after watching this for the eighty third time like this makes so much fucking sense
>>
>>81010535
So a hipster dork vs a halfwit. Labels aside, we all want the same thing: to be entertained
>>
>>81010064
>DC fan here

Top kek, fuck off pajeet
>>
>>81010598
You're not getting oscars with that spiderman garbage either, you know that right?
>>
>>81010598
Batman represents the devil. Superman is Jesus. Martha= us, the souls he must save. Source: snyderwiki.net
>>
>>81009523
Nice false flagging, try again
>>
>>81010535
> films are about philosophy

Lol
>>
>>81010673
Oscar gives out awards to gay movies no ones ever heard of and has a make up section, the only people who give a shit about oscar is nobody
>>
>>81010674
Superman represents abomocare and batman is who originally thought albamacare was evil and we tried to use trumpcare to repeal it but then we found out that our mom Martha works at abomocare care and we can't just take her job away.
>>
>>81009389
Who are you quoting?
Snyder's not making it lighter in tone, the execs are. The movei is still going to be dark.
>Cyborg looks like an Iron Man rip off and he doesn't seem that interesting at all to me.
/m/ would like ot have a word
> Green Lantern would have been better instead of him
and hamfisted, they better get it right this time.
agree

Based on 5 seconds of footage? He has a secondary line and is finishing his talk with batman. Don't think he is "bland" or anything. They've hired JK Simmons. He won't go into a small role.
>>
>>81011075
Dcmu is pretty much just a theme park at this point with iconic characters just popping in for a bit of screen time now and again.
>>
>>81011242
And you're basing this on 3 movies, two of which were first in their installments and BvS, which was an origin story for almost every character in it?

Not a strong argument.
>>
>>81009389
>The capeshit bubble will burst before DC will reboot and make a good justice league movie
Why live
>>
>>81011297
Are you saying BvS is a bad movie?
>>
File: Aquabadass.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Aquabadass.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
This shot alone makes it worth the price of admission for me.

It's going to be fantastic.
>>
>>81011416
>Are you saying BvS is a bad movie?
What makes you think that?
>>
What are some dramatic emotions, bros?
>>
>>81011420
> I watch movies for spectacle
> bad story aside, came in with low expectations and I loved it, I clapped when a character I recognized from the comic was in the shot
>>
File: 1265947002912.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1265947002912.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>81011416
>is the tasteless cuck trip that scripted a pro get for your pleb garbage saying his favorite movie is garbage
>>
>>81009389
Hey look! It's a team up movie where superheroes take on an army of faceless CGI mooks. We've never seen that before.

So many fresh ideas. I don't know how DC does it.
>>
>>81011532
yea some of us just want a little escape here and there with spectacle. Not everyone is a pretentious autist that takes this shit seriously like yourself
>>
>>81011675
I just want my favorite character from comic book to be In the shot and say a line so I can nudge my friend in the theatre we both look at each other with our eyes all big
>>
>>81011420
I don't get the hype. What does that shot excite you?
>>
>>81011738
Are you saying justice league is gonna be a bad movie?
>>
>>81011888
are you retarded?
>>
>>81011875
If you dont then fuck off, nobody cares
>>
>>81011875
It subliminally reminds him of when his great great grand pa witnessed Moses part the sea
>>
>>81011954
I'm legitimately curious though, anon. Could you please tell me why it excites you?
>>
>>81009389
>Gordon looks like a typical comic book character

kek, I love the disdain people have for the source material of capeshit while making money off it and obsessing over it.
>>
File: black-adder-face2.jpg (15KB, 409x304px) Image search: [Google]
black-adder-face2.jpg
15KB, 409x304px
>>81009389
Just give up already. Stop being so scared because DC is starting to win over the normies. The trailer was good and got people hyped, just accept it already.
>>
>>81011921
Why are you mad?
>>
>>81012032
My dad can't wait to see it and I can't wait till aqua man says all the funny lines!
>>
>>81009389
autism the post
>>
>>81012040
dont project. You sound like a moron and so im asking you to confirm
>>
>>81011990
I'm not him dipshit. nobody cares if you're curious.
>>
>DARK IS BAD
Why?
>>
>>81012247
So you're just being rude to someone speaking to someone else for reasons?
>>
>>81012281
keeping asking
>>
>>81012281
Just drop it faggot
>>
>>81011875
Because it conveys strength, power, and still manages to make it seem like what he's doing takes maximum will. That's not a god. It's a man facing off against primal nature and ruling it through strength of will alone.

That 2-second clip is my favorite part of the whole trailer.
>>
>>81012281
He's clearly ashamed
>>
>>81012362
Are you saying it's gonna be a bad movie?
>>
>>81012325
>>81012362
Alright.
>>
>>81012404
I'm saying that if the rest of it excites me half as much as the trailer did, I will not go home disappointed.
>>
as a marvelbaby. the justice league trailer is pure kino unlike iron man 4
>>
I'm a huge Marvel fan but I gotta say that DC's been killing it lately. I think they're winning now.
>>
>>81009389
My only problem was the way the trailer was cut together. It starts with somewhat clear story and narrative, but tsuddenly goes the other way around and throws a bunch of out of order action shots at us.
>>
>>81012582
So, justice league bad?
>>
>>81012454
Is that good or bad?
>>
>>81012582
>introduces the new members
>showcases a bunch of action scenes

Nothing wrong with that. JL trailer was perfect for what it was meant to be.
>>
>>81012804
Are you saying you are only going to like the trailer?
>>
File: Denzel-Washington-Bald-Pic.jpg (51KB, 673x419px) Image search: [Google]
Denzel-Washington-Bald-Pic.jpg
51KB, 673x419px
>>81009482

>they didn't get based denzel as lex luthor
>>
File: 3418225-6438959301-18.jp.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3418225-6438959301-18.jp.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>81013025
>>
>>81009389
>>Gal Gadot's stunt double's face can clearly be seen when she slides on the floor.
only is you pause and if someone pointed it out to you beforehand. i can show the trailers to literally everyone i know and they wouldn't ever notice it

but of course this is /tv/ so everyone here has to analyze and framestep the entire trailer and point out every single flaw

grow up anon
>>
>>81013062
That Lex isn't black. He looks like handsome Jon Bernthal.
>>
>>81013064
>only is you pause

Okay anon
>>
>>81013101
Ironman isn't black either
>>
File: a-hoy.jpg (71KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
a-hoy.jpg
71KB, 800x438px
>>81012658
No, of course not. Just saying it was a weak trailer in general. Not criticizing the movie, but the way the trailer was cut.

>>81012804
Yeah, I know it's what trailers do, but in this one specifically they cut the shots in a way that it was really hard to get a grasp of some thing's. Like a part of the action was missing and they just showed the beginning, middle or an end of it. Also the very one-note color scheme really didn't help to dissect scenes and shots from each other.

Anyway, I'm super optimistic about the movie, but wish the trailer was better. I liked BvS very much, so if they've really learned from their mistakes, this movie should be even better.
>>
I looooove Marvel but man DC is really killing it lately. Just look how many cared about JL trailer compared to Spidey/Iron Man duo movie.
>>
>>81013064
I didn't notice it and and when I rewatch it I still don't notice it.
>>
>>81013971
Because you watch for enjoyment, this shills watch it to prepare HAHAHAHA threads
>>
>>81013812
But you haven't seen the movie yet, have you?
>>
>>81012804
Yeah, I don't mind that at all. I'm hype and I have no idea what the plot even is. That's damn nice for a change.

In fact, I'm thinking about not even watching any more trailers just in case they start revealing too much.
>>
>>81012804
>>81014413
Half the fun of trailer should be speculating the film (with rumors), but sadly every DC thread turns into company-wars bullshit...
>>
>>81013025
As charismatic as Denzel is, I just don't know if I could buy him as Lex, mainly because I've never seen him in many villain roles, Who knows, though? Maybe he would have surprised me.
>>
>>81014370
No, I haven't, obviously.
Again: a poorly cut TRAILER (in my opinion). A lot of things to be happy about, but some things were a bit off.
>>
>>81014494
One of the things that I'm really interested in is that war scene. It looks like shit's about to get mythic, and I love the thought of that.

I wonder if any of the earth pantheons took part in it. Considering who they're fighting, they would almost have to.
>>
>>81014680
There was anice discussion tread about JL and rumors, anons mentioned Abin Sur being sector protector appearing both opening and end, Also potential of Vandal Savage, Merlin, Etrigan Dr.Fate etc. and maybe a time travelled Batman

This would be insane but highly unlikely.
>>
>>81014494
>thread about problems in a trailer
>voice your opinion
>company wars

Look, man. I liked BvS, I've watched it 6 times already. Great rewatchability. MoS, well, no so great, only watched it once and don't want to do it again. Nonetheless, I'm on board with this DCEU, I want it to succeed. The trailer had a lot of good that I can't wait to see more of, but I just didn't like the way the trailer was put together.

I know people like to jump on the ''company wars'' thing when anything critical is said. I didn't know this thread was about ''fun speculation'', since the thread title suggests the complete opposite.
>>
>>81010066
Maybe Marvel is used to spoiling their movies, but DC learned their lesson last time with that.
>>
>>81016108
There is difference abot voicing your opinion and saying 'its shit' or going full retard like 'HAHA' posters.

And i am not talking about this tread either, There was a discussion thread about JL( I mentioned >>81015256)
triler and same happened to that too
>>
>>81009389

I'll be perfectly honest, they should have just stopped and rebooted completely after BvS. But it had so much momentum already I guess they felt they had no choice but to go ahead. What a disaster.
>>
>>81009472

Fucking kino, that single image is better than any still from any Marvel film. Infact do try and post one, I will wait.
>>
>>81009472

If only Snyder put as much effort into his movies as he does into promotional shots.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.