[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, she's going to take Holly's place from the comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

So, she's going to take Holly's place from the comics?
>>
>>81007464
This makes it seem like Rosita might be the one who takes off the burlap sack and gets bit :o
>>
>>81007568
They have Sasha prisoner just like Holly. She even had the attempted rape scene.
>>
>>81007464
does red.dit like negan now that he is anti-rape?
>>
>>81007923
That was not rape.
>>
>>81008868
>"Negan is still a rapist. He coerces women to be his brides with his power over them!"
>>
negan is cool
>>
File: 4156251-0659432380-thewa.jpg (849KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
4156251-0659432380-thewa.jpg
849KB, 1920x2951px
>ruined the attempted rape scene by cutting most of the dialogue that gave Negan deeper characterization and motives in favor of some cliche "join me" spiel, and spoiled the tension by having him play around with his knife beforehand instead of just impaling the fucker out of nowhere after giving him a talking-to and making sure he understood
>will ruin this by having Sasha die on her own terms with the pills and Negan coming up with the head bag as a plan B, instead of being killed off-screen with no dignity as Negan's ruthless plan A
Sometimes I just dunno, it feels like the show has doesn't want to rely on shocking people but can't manage a decent alternative. Not every supporting actor needs a big send-off.
>>
>>81007464
What a useless piece of shit, her death will be for nothing. Die during war fighting at least. Did she really think her plan would work? How retarded is she?
>>
>>81010708

She was trying to con Eugene into giving her a weapon to surprise Negan with, she didn't want the pill
>>
>>81011126
yeah I'm guessing Negan will find out about the pill, then do the off screen death. Then again this is the Walking Dead and they will throw out any cool or interesting story elements to give a dying main character an entire episode dedicated to them as a send off.
>>
>>81011126
Yeah I know, but those things are Chekhov's gun. They're going to be used, somehow. Knowing this show Negan will probably want to trade a living Sasha for Alexandria's guns (which he knows about from his "little bird" betraying Rick), Sasha will have taken the pills in the truck ride over and turned, she'll surprise attack a red shirt Savior instead of an Alexandrian like Tara, commence firefight.
>>
File: YOU DENSE FUCK MOTHER.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
YOU DENSE FUCK MOTHER.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>81008912
Yea it was.
>>
>>81011979
>I'm not supposed to give you water but I can in exchange for something
>go to hell
>are you sure you don't want water?
>Negan comes in
>rape
Yeah buddy, sure seems like rape to me
>>
>>81012059
He ripped up her shirt then said he likes it when they fight back since it will last longer
>>
>>81012059
>le starts touching her without permission
>talking about how pretty she is
>getting close to licking her neck
>Negan cuts of creep act
Yea that wasn't him asking, that was him trying to coerce her before fucking her anyway.
>>
>>81012059
Am I the only one that thinks Negan sent him in there knowing what would happen so that he could swoop in and look like the savior?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.