[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F is for Murphy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Frank_Murphy.jpg (37KB, 359x399px) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Murphy.jpg
37KB, 359x399px
Notice how quickly people have forgotten about this piece of shit show?
>>
It's almost like shows that aren't very good get forgotten about all the fucking time.
>>
the animation didn't have enough frames
>>
>>81005287
>HIMYM
>GoT
>TWD
>ST
>etc
>>
>>81005242

I downloaded the 1st season because of Bill Burr, but turned it off after 3 minutes.
>>
I didn't mind it desu. It tried to do what The Goldbergs succeed with.
>>
>>81005242
>watch one episode
>remember the late 70's/early 80's?
>no, I actually don't
>dropped
>>
>its another shitty Simpsons ripoff that isnt quirky like Bob's Burgers or edgy like Family Guy

I dont know what the fuck they were thinking with this mediocrity
Lost me a bit of respect for Ol Billy Bitchtits.
>>
>>81005327
>posts popular shows that pulled in millions of viewers
>comparing that to an unknown netflix show

Don't be an idiot
>>
>>81005401
Yep, that's exactly what happened to this Millennial retard!
>>
>>81005440
>It's almost like shows that aren't very good get forgotten about all the fucking time.
>popular=good
neck yourself you fucking illiterate retard.
>>
First episode was shit. I got invested enough in tne drama to make it through the rest of the season, but as a supposed comedy it really fell flat.
>>
>>81005470
It was implied that it also meant shows not seen by many people. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand simple things like that and need everything spelled out for you.
>>
>>81005242

Because the show is way more about showing you what it was like to grow up in that era than it is about being funny, most of the jokes are about how cool Bill Burr thinks it is that his dad God angry, and the show seems like it's written by some no-name intern and Bill only writes the yelling, which isn't that funny.

Definitely got the vibe Bull didn't care too much about this projec and probably just came in, shared some first draft ideas, and did the voices without anyone making sure had any meaningful impact.
>>
>>81005719
>It was implied that it also meant shows not seen by many people
>make a post about how shows that aren't good get forgotten
>bitch like a nigger when bringing up that absolute garbage shows are popular all the time and that the original statement was fucking retarded
>waah b-bb-but i-it-t was implied it meant it wasn't popular as well
no shit sherlock.

> I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand simple things like that and need everything spelled out for you.
No, you don't need to spell out stupid shit to me at all. How about you learn how to not write like a fucking retard if you want to make statements that people won't immediatly BTFO.
>>
to forget something you had to have it in your mind in the first place
>>
It wasn't a terrible show by any means, had decent enough animation, decent enough jokes, decent enough characters. That was the problem though, it was just decent. Nothing outstanding.
>>
i thought it was fine back then s1 aired, now i've forgotten most of it. still plan on watching it again whenever next season comes out
>>
Is this Garth Marenghi: The Animated Series?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.