[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Jp3logo.jpg (32KB, 288x237px) Image search: [Google]
Jp3logo.jpg
32KB, 288x237px
How would you fix it?
>>
>>81003188
I wouldn't, it's perfect for what it is

Grant is based in it
>>
Don't have all the kills be in the first half of the movie.
Don't have the raptor whistle.
Have the T-Rex fight at the end, and have it win.
Remove Tea Leoni

Protect ALAN? at all costs
>>
File: 179836.jpg (536KB, 1319x1080px) Image search: [Google]
179836.jpg
536KB, 1319x1080px
>>81003188
make it more like a horror movie than an action movie, the most memorable bits arent the bombastic shit with the crocosaurus but all the quieter moments in the run down In-Gen/Jurassic Park facilities

also leave in 'wake up Alan!'
>>
ALAN
>>
Get rid of the kid and Tea Leoni, don't have the mercenaries die so fast.
>>
>>81003188
>The movie ends in a dino fight, not an anticlimactic rescue scene
>The mercenaries aren't completely useless and use their rifle at least once
>Grant finds something more believable than the raptor flute to trick the raptors, maybe something that uses their intelligence against them
>Eric is more of a badass to explain how he survived on the island for 8 weeks
>Grant and Ellie's relationship is kept ambiguous (was a giant fuck you to fans)
>>
Getting rid of that fucking smartass kid, that is more capable of surviving by swimming in T-Rex Piss than an entire army of mercenaries in JP II
>>
>>81003466
the raptors were scarier than the Spino
>>
>>81003463
have the Marines fight the spino at the end*
FTFY
>>
no kid
they really are rich and just want to see dinos
we see one mercenary shooting some dinosaur down, that ceratosaurus for example
the battle between spinosaurus and trex is at the near end
the marines shoot the raptors persecuting them
>>
>>81003188
I loved it. Having T-rex as the main bad dino again would have been boring.

While not as good as the first, I found it more barable to watch than Lost Worlds(Which I found boring as hell). Besides, having Dr. Grant is always a plus.

I think it's saving grace was that it was shorter than the rest of the films, so the meh plot didn't seem that bad and dragging.

Also, I found it funny when the trex autists started sperging when Spino absolutely BTFO a T-rex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7tNqjsclhs

I remember being scared shitless by Spino, he just looked so menacing than Trexy. This scene in particular. Dat roar was fucking terrifying and soothing to the ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT8TUowrkLU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.