[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon I heard you like animes so I bought us two tickets for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1489846132141.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1489846132141.png
21KB, 261x209px
>Anon I heard you like animes so I bought us two tickets for the new Ghost in the Shell!

How do you reply?
>>
>someone gets to tickets to a trainwreck
>be an autist about it
>>
I NO GO TO MOOBY
>>
thank you mommy
>>
File: 1486765442274.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486765442274.png
36KB, 778x512px
Taek me to keeno
>>
you must have heard wrong,i hate anime
>>
Sorry I dont date 3d women
>>
>>81002863
"I am a pleb who enjoys anime cartoons for edgy teens so this movie sounds perfect"

If every /a/ kid was banned this board would be great
>>
"Sure, sounds fun!"
when you go to the movies with someone you shouldnt go to kino, it would just distract you
>>
as long as its better than logan
id be happy to go with you to the mobie
>>
>>81002863
great. I was planning on watching it.
>>
>>81002863
Why are you talking to me under the bathroom door I'm trying to take a dump here. I don't know you stranger and I don't like anime REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fenriz.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
fenriz.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
Actually I don't watch that much anime but I appreciate the thought. Let's go see it, I'm sure we'll have a good time.
>>
>>81002863
how Do you reply to someone that doesnt exist anon?
>>
Freak out because I don't watch anime or know anyone who would do something like this, and deduce that I must be hallucinating.
>>
>id starz a stronk womyn
>>
That's silly. Nobody would ever buy a movie ticket for me.
>>
Can I watch this without watching the manga or anything?
>>
>>81006595
No you have to watch the manga and read the anime.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.