[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rover 2014

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rover.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
rover.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
was this lowkey kino?

underrated performance from Guy Pearce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R371fM2Yh3A
>>
>>81002065
Pattinson was GOAT too, almost unrecognisable. Kind of cliched sort of movie but I did enjoy it.
>>
>>81002166
i didn't think it was cliche at all. After what he'd been through he became a monster, a completely hateful human being devoid of compassion; i'd say he was a borderline sadist too.

the biggest criticism this movie received was its pacing and the "lack of character development" but i believe guy pearce and robert pattinsons characters were never supposed to be close. He saw rey's brother as a traitor, who abandoned him and in the whole movie tries to convince rey to believe that too. He wanted to feel the satisfaction of helping rey kill his brother as if to justify his cynicism only to find that he'd destroyed a family of survivors who were only doing what they could to get by.
He was never confronted about his past until the very end when he was finally forced to face the lives he'd destroyed.
>>
>>81002065
unexpectedly great movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQkRF8o1AwU
K I N O
>>
>>81002810
pretty believable scene. I can imagine a group of african rebels driving through the forests of congo blasting this song on their way to mow down a village of people
>>
reminded me of mad max, australia is so desolate you can always film comfy apocalyptikino.
>>
>>81002915
Honestly, I absolutely fucking loved this movie up until this point. This song felt so out of place. I have no idea why they put it in and why they felt the need to linger on that wide angle for so long with it blasting out. Took me out of the film and I couldn't concentrate on the ending because that was all I could think about. Other than that, amazing film desu kino/10
>>
File: therover.jpg (243KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
therover.jpg
243KB, 700x467px
>>
>kino
Neck yourself
>>
>>81002065

I fucking loved it, great from start to finish.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.