[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mmmm.jpg (23KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.jpg
23KB, 480x270px
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
>>
>killing off the best character
>interested in the second series dies completely
>>
>>80999406
i hope you dont mean high sparrow, coop is miles better than him

I couldn't believe they shafted the servant and the sister so goddamn hard what the fuck
>>
>>80999460
>shafted the servant and sister

this. what the fuck. Zilpha was so fucking hot.
>>
>>80999626
really made zilphy just a totally unnecessary character if they just wanted to make the whole season end up in a heist movie

and when they randomly revealed the american doctor was SUUUUDDENLY!!! an EIC spy....come on now
>>
>>80999700
made no sense. the last episode was the worst imo. liked the show overall but still, what the fuck.
>>
>>80999626
>>80999460

That's what you get for bitching about muh muhsoginy and muh wage gap while riding your grandfathers coat tails around the big guy.
>>
>>80999406
What would they even do for the second season? It would have to be something entirely different. Moving from the London criminal underground setting to some backwater piece of taiga in the arse end of America would result in an entirely different show.
>>
>>80999884
they said they were going to some place in portugal to meet some guy while pretending to be americans. seemed like a pretty flimsy "oh just kidding we have some other shit to do" ending to tease for a second season

>>80999807
agreed

i think the last episode being so fucking weak really just showed that they wanted to cut it off in one season, in which case it wouldve worked well. As it stands it feels cheap. Shouldve either ended with James dying or finally being free in america
>>
>>80999948
They went off to meet the guy that directed the big guy to the American spies.
>>
can anyone explain the change James went through to dump his sister out of the blue?

her change was her entire character, rejecting her civilization and wanting to get savagely fucked again. But he stayed pretty much the same the whole show and all of a sudden he rejects the thing he's wanted the most the entire time? Was it finding out about his mom or something?
>>
is there a more aesthetic work than "nootka"?
>>
name a show with more intimidating music than those fucking drums and low bwaaaas
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.