[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He deserved it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0696.jpg (44KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
44KB, 600x342px
He deserved it
>>
Fuck you.
>>
Hank was the only character who literally did nothing wrong though.
>>
They all deserved it. I was rather pleased when he bought it, though I wish it hadn't been at the hands of those particular faggots.
>>
>>80997167
He's being le contrarian.
>>
>>80997113
haha but that is not true!
>>
Hank dying was probably the only time a TV show had actually shocked me.

...Until GOT came along.
>>
>>80997235
I remember the Season 4 finale of Dexter shocking the shit out of me. It just came out of nowhere, especially since they played the season end music that they always do.
>>
>>80997167
>Going after family
>Did nothing wrong
>>
>>80997167
Nah, he should have contacted the DEA after he got Jesse's confession at the very latest

Dude was too concentrated on being a lone wolf, really selfish move who fucked literally everyone over
>>
>>80997644
This, he took it too personally and tried to play the family hero and got him and Gomez killed
>>
>>80997644
This. He put his ego above the lives of himself and his partner (not to mention his wife, his nephew who looks up to him, etc)
>>
>>80997113
Do you think he ever finished taking that shit? Or did the reveal make it go back in?
>>
File: mike.jpg (59KB, 972x548px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
59KB, 972x548px
He deserved it.
>>
File: walter_2.gif (1MB, 402x517px) Image search: [Google]
walter_2.gif
1MB, 402x517px
>>80997167
>used Jesse as bait, not caring if he gets killed
>smokes ilelgal cigars
>took away JR's vodka
>acted alone and didnt inform the DEA of Walt
>nothing wrong
>>
>>80997884
He actually did, kek

>It's your fault Fring's dead, it's not like he tried to brainwash your partner or threatned to kill your family or anything
>You're a time bomb, so I'm going to keep belittling you and being a huge jackass to feel better about the whole situation
>>
why do people like Ozymandias so much? I know it was some resolution and things happened but why was it so great
>>
File: ded gomey.jpg (104KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
ded gomey.jpg
104KB, 560x415px
>getting killed offscreen

fucking mexicans
>>
File: boromirdeath.jpg (24KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
boromirdeath.jpg
24KB, 500x250px
He deserved it.
>>
>>80997884
I miss the "He's Walt from the future" threads.
I didn't even watched Breaking Bad back then, but is what it made me put it in my mental list.
>>
>>80998043
The ring fucked his brain.
I wouldn't say he deserved it, but the ring just plays on already present character flaws.
>>
>>80997644
this
his ego got himself and gomez killed
I felt kinds for Gomez and his family, nigga was just backing up his shitty partner
>>
>>80998014
It was really intense on the first watch.

To'hajilee and Granite state are better though
>>
>>80998303
>>80997644
Nah he was really trying to have Walt by the balls first for the video incriminating him and Marie thing
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>80998014
guns, lots of guns
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.