[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6775.jpg (232KB, 750x1197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6775.jpg
232KB, 750x1197px
So, it looks like it's getting released a couple months earlier now, June 28th. I'm certainly excited for that.

Anyone else hype for this crimekino?
>>
>>80995884
why is it called baby driver if there's no baby?
>>
>>80995912
The main character's name is Baby
>>
>>80995912

Main character's name is "Baby."

>>80995884

Action scenes set to pop music aren't always great, but Wright's usually decent at handling them so I'll give it a chance.
>>
>>80995956
>>80995958
Why?
>>
This is not kino please don't try to say it is. It's another hollywood cashout.
>>
>>80995981
exactly.

im genuinely interested to know why, enough to see the movie at the cinema this next June 28th.
>>
cool are do you also happen to be 15? How can you be excited for the more autistic version of Drive?
>>
>>80995958
After the Don't Stop Me Now sequence in SoTD I trust him enough to get it right.

The music that I've heard is gonna be in it is pretty solid too. Granted, the only tracks I'm sure of are Radar Love, Bellbottoms, and Nowhere To Run but they're still fun as hell.
>>
>>80996102

One of Edgar's favorite movies is The Warriors, so I'm sure Nowhere to Run is his little tribute to that. The bathroom brawl in The World's End was a direct homage.
>>
>>80995981
Hasn't been explained yet.

>>80996098
I thought part of Drive's appeal was that the Driver was autistic in the first place.

The domestic trailer was fucking garbage but I liked the International one.
>>
File: 1483560594126.jpg (136KB, 638x714px) Image search: [Google]
1483560594126.jpg
136KB, 638x714px
>>80995884
Theres only one movie about Drivers I'll ever enjoy
>>
>>80996154
>The bathroom brawl in The World's End was a direct homage.
I FUCKING KNEW IT

Never actually bothered to look it up but I remember thinking that scene looked awfully similar.
>>
Of course I want to see this, that scene in the trailer, the "IM THE DRIVER BABY!!" scene, was pure kino
>>
>>80996223

Yeah, a couple years back at the Cinefamily in L.A. Edgar Wright hosted a screening of The World's End and challenged the audience to see how many movies he "borrowed" from.
>>
>>80996174
>I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday.JPG
>>
>>80996174
Where's the version of this where all the movies on the Redbox are Gosling movies
>>
>>80995884
Looks like absolute garbage.
>>
>>80995884
saw the trailer which gives away the whole movie and it seems more of the fucking same, aside from Wright's style it could easily be a Kevin Hart comedy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.