[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League is going to be shit, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Justice League is going to be shit, right?
>>
So Justice League is going to go to Russia to train in a log cabin and eventually destroy Rotten Tomatoes both physically and emotionally, as well as disgracing an entire country?
>>
Remember - if (((they))) have you arguing with each other about mere movies, then (((they))) have already won.
>>
>>80990341
Rocky IV was kino
>>
>Sylvester Stallone singlehandedly ended the cold war
>>
>>80990341
Rocky IV best Rocky.
>>
Stallone is in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. DC btfo.
>>
>>80990422
All the Rocky films were actually pretty good apart from the trash that was Creed. I put off watching the films for like 25 years for no reason I should have watched that shit when I was younger.
>>
>>80990422
It was top kino
>>
>>80990411
Who? The interdimensional child-molesting vampires?
>>
>>80993137
Creed was a good movie though
>>
>>80993237
>Unlikable and unrelatable main character
>Has it all and is millionaire from the start
>Character and actor is shit tier compared to Carl Weathers 'Creed'
>Shit villain. All the villains/opponents in The Rocky films were good and had character even Rocky V.
>Fight scenes were bad with shitty slow-mo
>No cool 80's music

Trash is a little harsh but the film would have been better if it wasn't related to Rocky and was just another Boxing flick.
>>
>>80990341

This only makes sense if you haven't seen the second half of Rocky IV.
>>
>>80993951

You have a point, but being related to Rocky is the only thing that got it made.
>>
>>80993951
>>80994089
shit taste eh? pity. fuck off . Creed was great
>>
>>80994137

Hey, I liked Creed. I got hype as fuck when "Gonna Fly Now" crept in over the soundtrack during the main bout. It was also nice to see Sly give the spotlight to someone else for a change.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.