[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not long now until the first teaser lads!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Not long now until the first teaser lads!
>>
>>80986764
We're not getting an Episode 8 teaser. I hope not cos it is better to go into the cinema not knowing anything
>>
>>80986936
We will get one next month at the Star Wars Celebration
>>
no thanks
>>
Will Luke fight Darth Trump?
>>
>>80988517
No he's a fucking white male. A brave woman of color will free the galaxy
>>
>>80986764
The trailer will probably drop at GotG2 showings.
>>
>>80988517
Nah. Rey will turn to the dark side and kill Luke.
>>
>>80988419
Nigger what did I just say?
>>
>>80986764
You'll ever break Rey into being your sexual pet with the force, thus causing Starkiller base to never be destroyed and saving the day for the First Order
>>
>>80988658
>Rey will turn to the dark side
>Rey becomes a strong independent black woman
potetery
>>
>>80986764
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
Kylo Ren is the worst villain in Star Wars history. He looks ridiculous without his mask. He's a tantrum throwing pussy.

Rey isn't just a franchise breaking Mary Sue. She's also an insufferable, unpleasant miserable cunt.

Rey is a better pilot than Han Solo, a better mechanic than Chewie, a better swordsman than Kylo, and a greater Jedi than Luke. She knows and posses Jedi skills without even learning them. What would be the point of training her? What's to learn? And this was all done in the story to appease the rabid pc culture that's hurting our nation.

Finn's entire story arc is ridiculous. He says he won't kill for the First Order, then he spends the rest of the film brutally murdering dozens of people. The shot where he shoves a light saber through the heart of a storm trooper is especially vicious and brutal.

Finn takes a light saber shot across the spine, but in Ep 8 he'll be running around like nothing happened.

Maz Kanata is a ridiculous character. She's a know it all bar maid with Jedi powers. She just happens to have a light saber that Luke lost over a gas planet.

And then there's starkiller base. Yet another freaking Death Star with yet another trench run scene to destroy it.
>>
>>80986936
you do not get the kind of returns studios want without promotion. it's your responsibility to keep yourself as unspoiled as you need to be
>>
>>80989993
>muh evil PC culture

im sorry the franchise isn't edgy enough for you, truly
>>
>>80991033
Putting aside anything about political correctness all of those complaints are extremely valid and your post does nothing to refute them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.