[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find Nicholson's Joker legitimately scary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: you can call me al.jpg (25KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
you can call me al.jpg
25KB, 564x564px
Anyone else find Nicholson's Joker legitimately scary?
>>
there's probably some people who feel the same way. But I find him to be the least scary of all of them. He seems like my uncle when he's had a bit too much to drink
>>
>>80984808
joker as a frustrated artist was an interesting and creepy take on the character
>>
File: IMG_6780.jpg (51KB, 483x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6780.jpg
51KB, 483x504px
>>80984808

Yeah.

I find him creepier with the flesh colored make up. Scarier than Ledger even.
>>
>>80984866
It's almost hitlerian
>>
I would, but my rational stoner side doesn't let me.
>>
>>80984858
Do you honestly find Cesar Romero's joker scarier?
>>
No, I find Leto's Joker even more scary.
>>
>>80985033
This is visually the most frightening, Ledger doesn't have shit on this. But each performance has it's own merits and downsides. I have no interest in seeing Suicide Squad though, fuck that.
>>
It's me... sugarbumps
>>
>>80984808

Yeah. This Joker masturbates to corpses, gore and grotesque live leak videos while listening to this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSsiS-v6_6M

Doesn't get much more fucked up than that.
>>
>>80984808
mostly I feel embarrassed for him when he has to do that dance through the art gallery
>>
>>80985363
that's the best part of the movie

it's pure kino with that prince music in the background
>>
>>80984808

I was spooked when he's in the surgery chair at the Mob Doctor's basement.
>>
I can see it to a degree. He has a rictus grin, like he's half man, half corpse which is fitting considering his origins in the movie. '89 Joker isn't smiling because he's happy. That smile is forever. What's more, he doesn't laugh specifically because he finds things "funny," he is in a permanent mental breakdown. Anyone who has ever had this happen to them knows that special, awful feeling.

All of that would be well and good if Jack Napier was not a number one hitman for a major crime boss before being disfigured and driven insane. Even that wouldn't be so bad if he also was not a biological, chemical, mechanical, etc genius too. Unconsciously that is what makes his version of The Joker scary to any of us if we stop to consider him as a character.
>>
>>80985033
>. Scarier than Ledger
It's not hard to be scarier than the og hot topic boy
>>
>>80985720
Marylin Manson and Jack Skellington are the og hot topic boys.
>>
File: SID48938M.jpg.2000x1000_q85.jpg (172KB, 937x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SID48938M.jpg.2000x1000_q85.jpg
172KB, 937x1000px
>>80985552
> "I kinda like this one Bob. Leave it."

Sometimes it's the little things in a movie.
>>
File: crazy 14.jpg (39KB, 747x637px) Image search: [Google]
crazy 14.jpg
39KB, 747x637px
Yes. Scarier than Heath "why so edgy" Ledger, whose scariness is based almost entirely in shock value.
>>
File: Bob. Gun..webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bob. Gun..webm
1MB, 640x360px
>Bob. Gun.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>80985854

Burton and Nicholson are hacks. Burton and Nicholson ripped off Nolan and Ledger.

http://www.avclub.com/article/francis-bacons-paintings-inspired-the-jokers-makeu-106051
>>
>>80985954

Why would you kill your best friend? I never understood this. Bob did everything for him.
>>
>>80985951
The hand buzzer scene is unironcially one of the best scenes in all of capeshit. The way he talks to Antoine's charred corpse at the end is spooky as fuck and very entertaining.
>>
File: Joker.jpg (90KB, 615x861px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
90KB, 615x861px
>>
>>80986008
Bob actually was Jack Nicholson's best friend.
>>
>>80985854
>I was in the bath one day and realized why I was destined for greatness

That subtle dick joke.
>>
>>80984808

Nicholson's Joker was from the mob and his psychotic nature elevated his already sadistic nature. his overall goal in Batman was to put his face at the $1 bill (or so he says) which doesn't really make sense for a criminal
>>
>>80986348
>his overall goal in Batman was to put his face at the $1 bill

You realize he was just fucking with Vicki when he said that.
>>
>>80986488
sure, but other than killing those that betrayed him (and Bob), poisoning random people, he didn't really had an end goal in mind
>>
>>80986568
His overall goal was just spreading chaos and having fun doing it.
>>
>>80984808
THE BEST Joker
>>
File: heath ledger joker.jpg (31KB, 710x374px) Image search: [Google]
heath ledger joker.jpg
31KB, 710x374px
>>80986783
>intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour

what a ripoff fucking nicholson
>>
>>80986488

I'm pretty sure he wanted to literally fuck Vicki Vale, then disfigure her/kill her afterwards.

He was sadistic fuck. He loved destroying beauty and deforming it into his sick aesthetic.

Ledger Joker wanted to make people's souls as ugly as he was. Nicholson Joker LITERALLY wanted to make people as ugly as he was, hence his smylex and acid fetish.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.