[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are his legs so long in proportion to the rest of his body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Why are his legs so long in proportion to the rest of his body?
>>
>>80983750
experimental manlet surgeries the elites are working on.
>>
What the fuck is he wearing?
>>
>>80984014
clothes
>>
Why does he wear the capris?
>>
>>80984014
boots with lifts in them

look at any pair of shoes he wears, or when he walks

you can see where his knees are, and get an idea of how much his shoes are contributing to his height. Fucking insecure millionaire manlets.
>>
Poor Downey ;_;
>>
>>80983750
manlet
>>
>>80983750
might be a Scottish/irish genetic trait. I am of the same background, same thing. Really long legs, high waist, long ass arms but average torso. See it in other people in my family too
>>
>>
stop mocking the wealthy
>>
File: 1490575386907.jpg (141KB, 571x852px) Image search: [Google]
1490575386907.jpg
141KB, 571x852px
>>80983750
>>80984121
That's a bit more than just "lifts" I'd say.
>>
literally the gayest guy in hollywood. I can't wait until he """""bravely""""" comes out of the closet when his career is over and talks about al the hardships he's faced because of this giant secret
>>
other than the shoes and occasional faggot shit like this >>80983750 he dresses pretty well
>>
>>80986554
He's best friends with Mel. He's no fag.
>>
File: legs.jpg (574KB, 900x1060px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
574KB, 900x1060px
>>80986432
This is how it really goes down
>>
>>80983750
He should just hang out with Danny Devito, vern troyer, dinkledge, and the reanimated corpse of Garry Coelman.
>>
>>80986554
>when his career is over
You know his career was "over" for like 25 years. Go watch the movie Less than Zero. We all know hes sucked dick.
>>
>>80987205
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.