[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they all so mean to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

Why are they all so mean to her?
>>
>>80978152
cheap laughs that get annoying
>>
Look at her....
>>
Deep down she's an evil, selfish fucking cunt
>>
>>80978192
She's hot
>>
>>80978152
she's a bird lol
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>80978206
>Deep down
>>
Mac is gay
Charlie was exclusively attracted to the Waitress
Dennis already hates women plus she's his sister
Frank hates his children
>>
>>80978329
She is, but when she has the upper hand (mostly on men that are attracted to her) she's a demon.

Like that hardware guy.
>>
because she acts like she's morally above everyone when she's not
>>
Seems like they use family guy's Meg schtick
>>
>>80978152
you've never had a sister?
>>
>>80978152
"The gang broke Dee" is a pretty solid episode
>>
>>80980248
I also love the little bit they do in "Chardie Macdennis" where they say Dee is great at emotional battery and how they berated that bitch for a solid 30min and she didn't shed a tear. Then charlie was like, didn't she try to kill herself and Mac was like, "Yeah... yeah she did I saw it but didn't wanna say anything..."

I had to rewind to watch that bit again for the keks, had me in tears.
>>
shes no golden god and she looks like a bird
>>
Dennis has to ensure he's the better twin

Mac (when he was in the closet) needed an excuse as to why he wasn't attracted to her sexually

Charlie wants to be included

Frank was cuckholded
>>
that's how South Philly trash interact
>>
She was supposed to start out as the voice of reason/wooby character that gets shit on constantly but they figured it would be funnier if she actually deserved everything she got. So I guess the Gang rubbed off on her for the worse and her whole life is spent trying to fit in with them by doing terrible shit until it reaches a crescendo here >>80979580

It's understandable to see why she is the way she is unless you hate the other characters equally or more, because they all do far, far worse.
>>
>>80978152
She does the best drunk impression I've seen, outside of Jim Lahey's actor. I also think she may be the best legitimate actor on the show.
>>
>>80980552
>best legitimate actor
>not danny fucking devito

Also Glenn and Charlie are equally as good if not better. I love Kaitlin Olson but she is the same exact character in The Mick.
>>
>>80980552
>Jim Lahey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmqXnRs78LA&app=desktop
>>
>>80980664
I wonder what that shit he was chugging actually was.
>>
>>80978152
Because she's as shitty a person as the rest of them.
>>
>>80980552
They all do great drunk impressions.
>>
>>80980626
Howerton's drunk impression is dogshit, but his facial expressions steal the show. I haven't seen the Mick.
>>
>>80981047
Howerton's are dogshit. Compare them.
>>
>>80978152

She's the worst person of the group.

>Charlie does shit because he's retarded

>Mac does shit because he's delusional

>Dennis does shit because he's a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies

>Frank does shit because he has money and he's bored

>Dee does shit because she's just evil and wants successful people to suffer
>>
>>80981067
It's really fucking funny, just don't expect her to be a remarkably different character or anything.
>>
>>80981117
When frank works people to death in sweatshops he's bored, but when Dee does it, she's "evil"

Cucks are so fucking deluded why do they keep living.
>>
>>80981107
Season 2 when Mac tells Dennis to drive to the strip club or even Season 1 when Mac gets Dennis shit faced for Dee's plan.

Charlie's would obviously be the best friend episode

Dee during Charile and Dee Find Love

Frank when he is trying to bang his wifes sister

When was Mac drunk?
>>
guys theyre all depraved

chill
>>
>>80980766
After listening to various movie commentaries I've learned they usually put tea in liquor bottles for movies
>>
>>80981256

I forgot about Franks shady past, true. Frank is from the bottom of the barrel as well. Dennis is sketchy too but mostly harmless I think because everyone apart from the group seems to ignore him the moment they catch up to him.
>>
>>80981484
Dennis is not harmless. Remember the tools?

And Mac spreads diseases to countless people.

Charlie is the ONLY redeemable one and he is a man who runs around naked in the sewer and wears the same pair of underwear for months or years.
>>
>>80980510
Isn't she Dennises twin?

Always thought it was like this... Dennis 100% psychopath, Dee 75%, Mac 50%, Charlie 25%.
>>
>>80978152
Charlie is mean because of the spider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEK97bSz6LQ
>>
Shit, I don't think Mac has gotten wasted like all the others. Freaked out, yes. Wasted, No.
>>
>>80981989
Mac and Charlie aren't psychopaths, Dennis canonically has BPD and Dee is just a histrionic chronic faulire.
>>
Season 13 could be amazing:

>Charlie is constantly trying to avoid pregnant Waitress who is a total bitch

>Dennis is trying to get visitation with his son but all his illegal bullshit catches up with him

>Dee is trying to stop Frank moving in with her

>Mac is doing everything he can to make Dennis sleep with him
>>
>>80982525
Dennis is not bipolar, he's psychotic
>>
>>80982632
No he literally gets diagnosed with BPD in the show.
>>
>>80978152
It's a satire on female roles in TV/movies. Even though at the beginning she's the only normal/"good" main character, she's also the only female main character so the rest of the gang shits on her.

The joke isn't as good now that she's a piece of shit too.
>>
>>80982632
The BP stands for borderline personality, not bi polar
>>
I wouldn't mind huffing her ass desu
>>
>>80978152
Because in Real Life everyone on Sunny is alot less handsome than in the show.
>>
>>80979766
Uh the hardware guy was a serial killer and only wanted to put Lee's head in a freezer
And let's not forget
>Hey, can I get D.E.E.'d again?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.