[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ywn be saved from the brink of death by a wolf companion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>tfw ywn be saved from the brink of death by a wolf companion who represents your indomitable spirit
>>
>>80977259
>>
>>
where can I watch this?
>>
How much of the original show do I have to watch to know whats happening?
>>
>>80978137
first 3 episodes of the first season

then watch the scotsman episodes for good measure

the entire series was really just episodes of jack wandering around doing good deeds
>>
>>80978134
adult swim website
>>
>>80977259
wolf saliva on an open wound will surely give you an infection.
just sayin
>>
File: 1490059983071.png (152KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490059983071.png
152KB, 409x409px
>>80978306
>>80977259

>problem, swordcucks?
>>
>>80978072
was waiting for this
>>
I think the wolf is the swords spirit and part of jacks fighting spirit, the wolf will lead jack to his sword

but i didnt expect those chicks to get rekt so hard, I thought it was going to be a long drawn out season fight
>>
>>80978137
You need to have watched all of it
>>
>>80978794
They lasted 2 episodes, that's pretty impressive against a swordless Jack. And he's been doing this for 50 years now.
>>
Any art of Jack having sex with wolf?
>>
>>80978969
i think theres still a few left alive?
>>
>>80978794
they are just a plot device, the surprise made for a good ep but it's really inconsistent and fairly lazy. I guess partially they wanted to get across how hopeless Jack feels and how his psychology is overestimating the threat the daughters posed but they nearly killed a full armed jack last week and barely scraped a naked wounded jack this week.
>>
>>80979080
Ashi is definitely still alive. The rest are dead. One was thrown, the other got heemed so hard she was dead before she hit the ground.

Ash and jack will have to work shit out sexually in the next episode.
>>
>>80979354
There are at most two still alive
>>
>>>/co/
Back to your containment board, little children
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.