[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come normies love Tony Montana so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Scarface.jpg (2MB, 1500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Scarface.jpg
2MB, 1500x1012px
How come normies love Tony Montana so much?
>>
>>80975318

>builds empire from scratch
>is a total badass
>loves his sister
>tells cops to btfo

There's a start.
>>
Niggers and spics love him because it's a minority rising to the top by being an edgy badass criminal

I love Scarface just because it's pretty realistic for how crazy the 80's Miami Florida scene was for coke. Check out the documentary Cocaine Cowboys.
>>
>>80975425
>loves his sister

top hue
>>
>>80975539
Whether he loved her a bit too much is up for debate. Was it incestuous. or just over protective? She was a major influence on his character that's for sure.
>>
He's the american dream

>Poor immigrant comes to America with only the shirt on his back
>Integrated into American Life
>Becomes successful
>Buys nice house in the suburbs and shiny new car
>>
>>80975645
I think it was incestuous but he didn't realize it.

He's just fucked up on coke and "the man" of his family and feels obligated to have control over what she does. It's not even really in her best interest, it's a control issue.
>>
Black people love it, and normies love black people.
>>
>>80975318
Because he is cool as fuck and the movie is actually quite good.
>>
>>80975700
this
>>
File: scarface.jpg (22KB, 436x365px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
22KB, 436x365px
>>80975508
This, I also just enjoy stories showing the rise and fall of powerful players.
It's just a kickass movie all around, wish we had more 80's Miami/LA movies.
>>
>>80975318
The character is pretty cool.
>>
>>80975692
>incestuous

I'm not so sure. You got a sister?

I've only ever liked 1 of my sisters' boyfriends, and he was the biggest dickhead out of the lot. I'd have happily shot 3 of the fuckers that's for sure.

Tony was a psychopath, a murderer, on coke, and was paranoid af.
>>
>>80975874
I don't have any siblings but I always thought it was weird when male family members get up in their sisters/daughter's business.

You're not *going* to like your sister's/daughter's boyfriends so I don't know why anyone expects it. And in Tony's case that's not even going to happen if the guy she's with is literally his best friend who she wants to marry.
>>
>>80975645
It was definitely incestuous, but he's hispanic, that's to be expected.
>>
>>80975970
Yeah, shame it was Manny.

Tony was a dick. I think he slowly realised this towards the end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.