[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is true kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: SPLIT.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
SPLIT.gif
2MB, 500x500px
This is true kino
>>
>>80970957
braaaaap
>>
Etssetera
>>
James McAvoy was really good
>>
his voice made me calm
>>
fiiinneee ill watch it. been putting it off since it just sounds like, crazy guy kidnaps girls, they do some dumb shit and escape. maybe one of them dies? the end.
>>
>>80970957
it was good. much better than the usual shit being pumped out. why the fuck does shyamalamaman always have to cameo though? it always pulls me out. it's the equivalent of stan lee in all his capeshit films. also, what the fuck was up with the unbreakable capeshit style seen at the end? bizarre.
>>
Shyamakino is back
>>
>>80972718
I misread this as "his voice made me cum"
>>
>>80972790
It's set in the Unbreakable universe. Goddamn, that was more than obvious.
>>
File: 1486972520204.jpg (121KB, 634x778px) Image search: [Google]
1486972520204.jpg
121KB, 634x778px
>>80970957
The moment when he shows up in the turtleneck for the first time was absolutely disorienting but gold
>>
Should I watch Unbreakable first before this?
>>
>>80973400

Absolutely. You should have already seen it, honestly.
>>
>>80973400

yes
>>
>>80973248
Does that mean this movie is technically capeshit?
>>
>>80973451
Only recently got the time to get into movies
>>
>>80970957
So the main villain of the Horde was the little boy since he allowed Dennis and Patricia to take over completely?
>>
>>80971209
Cringed hard m8
>>
>>80970957
God, who was the faggit who said I should download this piece of crap? I could barely get passed 20 minutes. One of the worst ever.
>>
>>80973781
Dunno if I would call him the main villain or not but a lot of it was definitely because of him. I think those two kinda manipulated him
>>
I enjoyed the film immensely but my enjoyment of it nosedived after the introduction of the Beast, both as a concept and as a wall-climbing, super-strong monster. If the film had just been 'DID crazy man kidnaps three girls" it would've been a lot better.
>>
>>80975140
>go to a shamalam flick expecting no twist
>>
>>80975140
>>80975289
But the real twist was that it was a sequel to Unbreakable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.