[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the absolute pinnacle of television?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: to hull and back.jpg (1MB, 3232x2152px) Image search: [Google]
to hull and back.jpg
1MB, 3232x2152px
is this the absolute pinnacle of television?
>>
>>80970343
Maybe, if you're 50 years old, on the dole and smoke 40 a day.
>>
>>80970343
The show? Yes
That episode? Maybe
>>
>>80970343
Reddit: the show.
>>
>>80970343
Delboy leans back and falls through the bar, and Trigger pulls a funny face
>>
>>80970429
Superkings or B&H?
>>
>>80970343
its the best sitcom ever made, dunno about pinnacle of television
>>80970507
>>80970429
pleb
>>
It's not even the best British sitcom about a father and son living in London and making a living off buying and selling dodgy shit (that' pic related)
>>
>>80970507
kys you fucking idiot
choke yourself on your (you)
>>
>>80970653
That's because it isn't about a father and son living in London and making a living off buying and selling dodgy shit
>>
>>80970653
>father and son
>>
>>80970343
>Britshit 'telly'

No thanks 'mate'
>>
>>80970343
its objectively the best British tv series of all time bar none
>>
>>80970570
>on the dole
>not rolling your own

Cutters choice mate
>>
>>80970653
>Americans ripoff the show as usual
>Main characters get BLACKED

What did Uncle Sam mean by this?
>>
Who here hates Rodney? The guy is super entitled and he is stupid as hell (acts like 2 GCEs are like 2 college degrees. Also his voice and delivery are annoying as fuck.
sarcastic COSMIC
>>
>>80970967
he was OK in A Royal Flush. Literally the only episode where Del is really annoying.
>>
Alri Dave
>>
>>80971022
Del can be annoying too but at least he is smart and cunning. Rodney is shit for brains who gets drunk with power,no matter how little he gets. Also he is elitist prick without any reason to be.
>>
>>80971094
And his delivery annoys the fuck out of me

>Mei and Kassundruh r intellegent peopl.
>Tell er it's the ed,the ed of the computah seCtion!
>>
File: xjHJTFwd.png (491KB, 643x643px) Image search: [Google]
xjHJTFwd.png
491KB, 643x643px
>>80971094
>that episode where Rodney leaves Trotters Independent Traders and buys the broken lawnmover engines from Del
lmao that episode was brilliant seeing Rodney get rumbled
>>
>>80971163
Fuck,I love that episode... How many fucking times to the engines get resold?
>>
>>80970343
kino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyziHklQXTo
>>
RODNEY, YOU PLONKER
>>
>>80971646
Not DIPSTICK or GIT
>>
>>80971687
is it dipstick od dipshit? i always thought it was dipshit
>>
>>80973234
Dipstick,I don't think you can say dipshit on the british telly,guvna.
>>
>>80971646
UNC'S SHIT HIMSELF AGAIN
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.