[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Stuckmann Re-Reviews Rogue One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: cs.jpg (202KB, 795x853px) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
202KB, 795x853px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GamrRXyIUs

>all those RLM-esque POV takes (complete with frantically tossing around props)
>still reaffirming his love for TFA
>says R1 will be remembered as The Phantom Menace of the new movies
>his most disliked video to date
>telling people they have his permission to enjoy R1 as long as they acknowledge the faults he listed

That said, is he wrong? Has he ever been anything but correct in these in-depth analyses?
>>
>>80966328
kys
Star Wars and Stuckmann are both shit
>>
no, if TFA was released 2 or 3 years after the prequels it would be hated just as much, he's wrong about TFA being good
>>
stuckmann>>redditlettermedia
>>
>>80966328
Literally who?
>>
>>80966370
>he's wrong about TFA being good
He's wrong about his opinion?
>>
>>80966328
Only necbeards liked Rogue One
>>
>>80966370
Literally every critic is wrong when they call TFA a "good" movie.

If they mean good by bland repetitive Hollywood movie making then yeah...

>says R1 will be remembered as The Phantom Menace of the new movies
I 100% agree. It has the same pacing and structure as The Phantom Menace had and that's why I love the Phantom Menace as a sci fi opera film.

Episode 2 would have been better if it was less romance driven.
>>
>>80966389
Hi Chris. When are you gonna cry again because RLM said mean things about you?
>>
>>80966328
>give disneyfilm initial good review to make studio happy
>rip it apart later on
>in the same video rumble rottentomatoes, and yourself, for being shit meter for the quality of films
based stuckmann
>>
>>80966328
this guy is an autistic dork nerd that got picked on in school. he cried when rlm jokingly called him a prick. he cried when people criticised his BvS rewrite. Hes a giant baby bitch with sensitive feelings. He tries to copy RLM with his anaylsis videos. Hes awful. Just awful. He has the most punchable face in all of youtube
>>
how the fuck is rogue anything like tpm?
>>
>>80966534
>he cried when rlm jokingly called him a prick
The funniest part of this is that RLM wasn't even calling HIM a prick.
>>
>>80966557
Weren't they talking about Jahns when they said that?
>>
>>80966591
They weren't talking about anyone specific. It was just a joke about a common youtube critic trope of being overly energetic and having a blank color backdrop.
>>
>>80966481
>stupidautist subscribers - 945k
>redditlettermedia subscribers - 535k
How does it feel, getting BTFO by a retard?
>>
>>80966650
>popularity = quality
Idiot.
>>
>>80966650
And yet I've heard of the one with less subscribers.
>>
>>80966683
quality? its youtube videos. quality is nonexistent, dopey.
>>
>>80966650
Despite having nearly a million subs, his video average 100k-200k views.

RLM has less subs, but regularly get an average of 400k-500k per video, sometimes over a million on certain Half in the Bag episodes.
>>
>>80966760
Then why are you discussing which is better if by your standards both are shit? Gtfo retarded mongoloid
>>
>Mike and Jay will never notice him
>they weren't giving no fucks jokingly naming him a prick
>nor when he cried on video reacting to that
>nor when he tried doing Best of the Worst
>not even now
>>
>>80966760
This post is just as bad as when a redditor tries to justify shitposting by saying something along the lines of, "but this is 4chan!"
>>
>>80966888
>>nor when he tried doing Best of the Worst
You mean he tried to get on Best of the Worst as a guest? Source?
>>
>>80966918
No, he did a video similar in form to botw or hitb.
>>
>>80966992
Why would RLM give a shit? Screen Junkies ripped off RLM's Nerd Crew format too. RLM just ignores that shit and does their own thing.
>>
>>80966328
>normies get mad at normiemann
What went right?
>>
>>80967016
In Stuckmann's case it's just the fact that he does this stuff so that maybe RLM notices him someday.
I bet he touched himself while watching the last BotW and imagining himself as the next guest.
>>
>>80967066
>In Stuckmann's case it's just the fact that he does this stuff so that maybe RLM notices him someday.
Or because he's simply not creative.

>I bet he touched himself while watching the last BotW and imagining himself as the next guest.
Now you're just confusing him with the average /tv/ anon.
>>
>>80967066
Yet he unsubscribed to RLM when they made fun of him.

Subscribed again after he asked them if their were no hard feelings and if they were mature adults.
>>
>>80967254
>Yet he unsubscribed to RLM when they made fun of him.
Again, the funniest part of his reaction is that they weren't even making fun of him. What a cunt.
>>
>>80967254
Hahahaha, how mature of him xD
>>
>>80966328
Rogue One is the best Star Wars since Empire.
>>
>>80967337
t: Angry Joe
>>
>>80967337
Plen
>>
>>80966909
dumb "us vs them" poster
>>
R1 was better than TFA but both were bland as fuck. TFA was just a remake of ANH, which didn't even need a remake.
>>
>>80967785
R1's last battle was the same as ROTJ last battle. Only without the jedi part that made the original part good
>>
R1 was okayish and TFA was pretty good.
>>
>>80967904
Pretty much, but R1 had too many instances of trying to build suspense by something not working like it's supposed to. A few times is fine, but R1 had what felt like 10+ instances of that shit. It just dragged for me.
>>
>>80967911
First 2 acts of R1 are really bad.
>>
Kids without taste btfo, Stuckmann is right. R1 was nothing without the 3rd act. Only characters to care about were the droid and asian dudes. I would propably rate SW movies like he did.
>>
>>80968372
>TFA higher than ep 4
lol no
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.