[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is idolizing Walter for being a criminal. Adulthood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14

File: Skyler_White.jpg (79KB, 930x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Skyler_White.jpg
79KB, 930x1243px
Childhood is idolizing Walter for being a criminal.

Adulthood is realizing Skyler didn't do a single thing wrong.
>>
>>80963539
besides the post where she cheated i totally agree with you. Then again, so did Walt though so that works cancel them out.

But you have many man children here with a fragile sense of masculinity. Walt past a certain point just kept putting his family in danger and became a morally shit shell of his former self.

It's ironic people idolize him. They completely miss the point of the show
>>
Didn't she cheat on him and launder his ill-gotten money?
>>
>>80963539
she smoked while pregnant, she's human garbage
>>
>>80963617
>>80963607
To be fair, the two cellphones shit Walt pulled made it pretty clear to her he was cheating.

>>80963643
It was only three, Heisendrone
>>
>>80963683
>only three
>Heisendrone
what kind of faggot are you anon? I never said walt didn't do bad things.
>>
File: 1454474925962.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1454474925962.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>80963766
*grabs you by the collar*

Listen, buddy. Don't fuck with me or reply in my thread again.

Or else we'll have a problem..

*unflips switchblade*

.. Understand?
>>
>>80963539
>thinks cheating on her husband because he's a drug dealer is acceptable behavior

Skylar was a terrible person
>>
>>80963855
Hank cheated on her as well. By far she put up with more of his shit than vice versa. And despite the few times she had breakdowns, she had far far less than h Walter
>>
>>80963539
she produced a cripple, that is the greatest sin a woman can commit.
>>
>>80963927
I guess Walter's a genetic failure
>>
>>80963539
looking like a tranny is wrong
>>
File: 1454661798990.png (384KB, 408x498px) Image search: [Google]
1454661798990.png
384KB, 408x498px
>Its a Walt does the Kubrick stare and does something badass episode
>Its a Hank episode
>>
>>80963913
yeah but that's not the same thing as skyler did nothing wrong
>>
>>80963539
>Adulthood is realizing Skyler didn't do a single thing wrong.
No.... she's a cheating whore. Walter never cheated, and he was still trying to make money for his children. Also she smoked while pregnant. FUCK SKYLAR
>>
>>80963967
I'm not OP. Sure she did wrong things. Everyone does. The hate for her often posted her is incredibly overblown and telling.
>>
>>80963984
why would she have to stay with someone who is never at home/is a killer and drug dealer/putting her and her familly's life in danger on a daily basis
>>
>>80963984
Walter did cheat on her and he had made more than enough money at some point in the show and should have got out of the game but Like a nigger kept putting his family in danger
>>
>>80963855
She did that because she had just recently found out Walter is a meth manufacturer, she wants him out but can't divorce him without telling the cops he's Heisenberg.

Imagine her dilemma.

Only way to make him leave was to make him hate her.

Skyler did nothing wrong.
>>
Everything she did is understandable to at least some degree. The reason why so many people hate her isn't because of what she did per se but because she acted like such a cunt while doing it.
>>
>>80964045
When did Walt cheat?
Also he stopped cooking when he had enough money, Skyler tried to divorce him before he started cooking again.
She's partly responsible for pushing him back to the one thing he was still allowed to do.
>>
>>80964054
I guarantee she fucked Ted way before she knew Walt was slinging meth.
>>
>>80964112
There's simply no reason to assume this.
She only fucked Ted to make Walter leave.
They were both married when Skyler used to work there.
>>
>>80964017
>The hate for her often posted her is incredibly overblown and telling.
a show aimed at retards with it's main draw being the wacky adventures of old science man and meme boy and you expect the person telling them "no" to be popular?
>>
>>80964161
Skylar, get off the computer.
>>
I don't recall any story arc where Walt fucked around.
He did a lot of shitty things, but he never cheated on his wife.
>>
>>80964192
he tried to fuck the head teacher
>>
>>80964076
He was gonna get his life together. He only started dealing drugs again because he ruined his own marriage by dealing drugs. He dindu nuffin.
>>
I never understood why people got pissed at Skyler. Her husband was a murdering drug maker. What parent would want to keep her family around that shit?
>>
>>80964263
>Walt a good boy finna get his life together
>need mo crystal for dem trust funds
>>
>>80964338
fuck off cuck
>>
>>80964384
Not wanting your kids around Walter at his worst makes someone a cuck?
>>
>>80964339
Funny. The only friend I have who is a Walt fanboy is a thuggish pot head who often talks about conspiracies
>>
>>80964406
read the thread you fucking loser, they both did things wrong. did you even watch the show?
>>
My issue with Skyler is she started acting a cunt BEFORE she knew Walt was a drug kingpin. Back when all she knew was that he had cancer she was treating him like shit and cheating for reason other than he was going on cancer induced fugue states which is totally reasonable. A man who just found out he's dying and won't be around for his new baby could reasonably be a little distant and irresponsible. But at that point from her point of view he hadn't done anything wrong yet.
>>
>>80963539
>Skyler
She did wrong once, by giving Ted the money. Walt was garbage from start to finish though.
>>
File: 1436237712404.jpg (30KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
1436237712404.jpg
30KB, 265x320px
>>80964729
>once
>>
>>80963984
>Asks for separation
>Decides their relationship is over and wants a divorce
>Fucks someone else
>>cheating whore

What are you six?
>>
>>80963539
She's a very well written but she isn't supposed to be likable. They picked the perfect actress for it. If they had picked someone more relatable or pleasant, no one would empathise with Walter, which is the entire point of the whole series.
>>
>>80963539
Obvious bait thread, 6/10 for making me reply.

Skylar was put in to be an antagonising force, one that forcing him to stop taking shit from his battleaxe of a wife. She never stood by him once.

A complete drama queen. I'm sure she would have preferred him to die from cancer and replace him.
>>
>>80963539
They were both very shitty and justified their shittiness, a perfect match.
>>
>>80964774
it's the same bullshit in every thread
>muh cheating
>muh smoking during pregnancy
both retarded arguments and both easily refuted by a single viewing
>>
File: Rothschild monkeys.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild monkeys.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>80963539
Childhood is fearing the influence and power of the Rothschilds.

Adulthood is realizing that the ones in charge are actually the Bogdanoff twins.
>>
>>80964550
This.
>>
>>80964192
He killed quite a lot of people. That might be worse than cheating.
>>
File: rage_face.jpg (20KB, 255x288px) Image search: [Google]
rage_face.jpg
20KB, 255x288px
>>80964550
Fucking this.
Everyone says "Oh you're just a misogynistic babyman who wants Walter to bad ass things and you blame Skyler because she's trying to stop him"
But she goes off on him for being weird. WHILE HE'S FUCKING DYING.

Like, what he fucking died while she was doing her silent treatment thing?

Fuck it makes me mad
>>
Your dichotomy in OP is bullshit.

Childhood is Walt and Skylar.

Adulthood is Hank and Marie.
>>
>>80965594
Then leme add some for you.
>The ice queen "birthday HJ"
She was already sexually absent way before the cheating.
>Makes "helping Walt" more about "feeling like she is helping" than actually communicating with and helping him
Her approach to the cancer was, like the way women approach most things, some kind of superficial social project performance art.
>>
>>80966253
no

childhood is liking Breaking Bad

adulthood is realizing its shit and moving on to better shows like the Wire and the Sopranos
>>
>>80963683
She didn't fuck Ted until she already knew Walt's secret was that he cooked meth.
>>
>>80964550
>cancer induced fugue states which is totally reasonable
Actually, that was one of the more retarded plot points. The show is chock full of poor characterization, inconsistent behavior and improbable events.

Skyler haters are misogynistic babymen because they turn a blind eye to all of it but only find it relevant to bring up when discussing Skylar.

No one was questioning Walt in the first season, even though his motivation was dodgy from the start.
>bitter about cashing out of Grey Matter, like it's anyone's fault but his
>bitter about not achieving anything after that, like it's anyone's fault but his
>preferring a life of crime over swallowing his pride and taking the money offered
>undeterred by having to kill two dudes in the first two episodes

>>80966645
this desu
>>
>>80966931
I like how everyone forgets that the 1st season made it pretty clear that Walt was some autistic sperglord who saw Elliot and Gretchen talking from afar, she maybe laughed at one of his jokes, and he assumed they were having some secret relationship so Walt bounced without a word. He made all these wild assumptions because he was insecure as fuck about himself and gave up his future to go be some nobody. And then he pretends none of it was his fault and it was all forced on him.
>>
>>80967032
The show got too popular for its own good
So the writers began to believe in their own bullshit about Walt

He's supposed to be a stupid prideful man who is getting lucky with the meth stuff.
The show should have ended when his luck ran out and the real drug lords killed him like a bug.

But no, he beat them all and was undone by some petty criminals. Which he massacred with a robot machine gun car.
>>
>>80967108
for those paying attention, the writing was on the wall before season 2 ended. That contrived mid air plane collision was fucking awful and so forced. The set up the execution and the "payoff". Just awful and cringy in everyway
>>
>>80963643
this
>>
>>80963539
She went along with it eventually and helped him. That's still illegal in the USA of America. Then that therapist in season 3 told her to take the kids and get out, and refused payment, he wouldn't take blood money.
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 500x281px
>>80963539
Childhood is idolizing Walt
Adulthood is realizing Gus makes more sense.
>>
File: 1339021987801.png (664KB, 1274x526px) Image search: [Google]
1339021987801.png
664KB, 1274x526px
>>80963643
>>80967296
Um, ain't she grown? She can make her own decisions. It wont' do nada trust me me spider monkey.
>>
>>80967032
>>80967108
>>80967206
you are wrong
>>
File: fight.jpg (150KB, 925x800px) Image search: [Google]
fight.jpg
150KB, 925x800px
>>80967108
>some petty criminals
Racists are the most dangerous folk on the planet. Granted I didn't see them actually do anything aryan, and they were mean to a fellow whitey, but Walt was out of his depth because he can't smart his way out of a few people with guns.
>>
>>80963539
I agree with you OP. I mean she was still REALLY annoying but not a bad person and by far, not stupid. She's a good response to all of those mob wives in crime shows that act like they didn't sign up for that life. Skylar really didn't but when she's thrust into the situation, she immediately gets smart about it and gets right to laundering the money.

The worst thing she does is go off and bang Ted, which I still don't really understand. I feel like it was just thrown in there to add more hardship to Walt's life and make it seem like she's somehow justified in doing that. But the way she goes about it is next level cuntishness and doesn't fit in with the rest of her character really.
>>
>>80967614
that pic is dumb.
capo in the mob =! meth cook who initially had no way of laundering money
>>
Reminder that Skyler kicked Walt out of his own home BEFORE she knew that he was doing anything criminal
>>
>>80966931
>bitter about cashing out of Grey Matter, like it's anyone's fault but his

No the entire point was that he was supposed to be credited in the first place, got boxed out, and then Elliot came to him and offered him a low-tier position which honestly is an insult.

It's like if I invented something, someone else took credit and then came to me and told me they could have 1/1000th of the profits.
>>
>>80967753
Instead he went to go teach highschool kids in fucking New Mexico

Walt sure showed them
>>
>>80967753
Rewatch it, Walt left own his own terms and then it turned out the company did really well. Think of those two guys who sold their shares of Google and Apple well before they became what they are today
>>
>>80963539
Fuck off, roastie.
>>
>>80966253
>Adulthood is Hank and Marie.

Hank and Marie are fucking dumb, I hate them. Hank is a typical meathead government lackey complete with characteristic casual racism and superior attitude, total piece of shit. He is a cop and his wife is a fucking kleptomaniac and he is so cucked he is willing to bail her out and embarass himself in front of all his coworkers time after time, because he's just that much of a self-important shitbag. "Oh it's MY wife so it's ok right boys? I-i'm still cool right? *calls best friend a beaner"
>>
>>80967488
Wow those people should be shot.
>>
Nobody likes her because she looks like a cunt
>>
>>80967558
no you are wrong
>>
>>80967880
oh no! not banter! how could hank do such a thing!
>>
>>80967753
>Elliot boxed him out

watch the show again faggot. In season 1 both Walt and Gretchen talk about how Walt just left because he felt out of place, that he wasn't good enough for Gretchen because she was a trust fund babby. He eavesdropped on one conversation, heard Gretchen laugh about something and then disappeared. Fucking turbosperg.
>>
>>80967999
I know it's banter but he does it CONSTANTLY and you can tell his friend thinks it's played out and just won't say anything because he knows better than to question Herr Hank.
>>
>>80967614
>Racists are the most dangerous folk on the planet
I agree, especially that loudmouth poophead Drumpf
>>
>>80967614
Carmella wasn't an annoying asshole though
>>
>>80968412
I didn't watch much of the Sopranos, but from what I saw she was your typical high maintenence Jersey bitch who don't need no man except to pay for things.
>>
>>80968480
>I didn't watch much of Sopranos
>>
Skyler turned really mifly in the last couple seasons
It was really weird
>>
>>80963539
>people still think Skyler cheated on Walt just for fun
Walt, your hero, was a full on cuckold and he loved it. She fucked Ted to make Walt leave. He chose to stay. He chose to stay with his wife knowing she was fucking her boss. Literally a cuck.
>>
>>80968480
She was not that at all
>>
>>80968520
Because it's not that good. Oh wow an Italian cuck criminal with a greedy bitch wife and spoiled shit kids, has mental problems and rationalizes his psychotic outbursts, look it's fucking nothing. Maybe it's because I grew up with enough of the shit not to romanticize it so much.
>>
>>80968683
Yeah I guess I should give it another chance at some point but it seemed pretty meh-tier a few episodes in and full of unlikeable characters.
>>
>>80968717
Okay I mean, I get but that's besides the point
>>
>>80968762
>full of unlikeable characters.
Thats the whole fucking idea. Stop watching your reddittier breaking bad where you need to like someone.
>>
terrible show about terrible people making terrible decisions leading to terrible discussion
>>
>>80968827
>Stop watching your reddittier breaking bad where you need to like someone.

I don't need to like everyone or anyone in any given show but I don't enjoy watching shows where everybody is a shithead who casually justifies doing terrible things and if they ever develop at all, it's only to get away from the other shitheads.
>>
>>80968523
>that scene where she finds walt in the crawl space laughing
>>
>>80969108
>that scene where she finds Jessie sucking Walts dick and Walt tries to explain it how it reduces his chemo pains.
>>
>>80969170
vince gilligan will never top this scene in better call saul
>>
Skylar is a giant emasculating cunt and that's why people hate her.
>>
>>80963539
is this bait? she was a manipulative, controlling bitch who left Walter feeling like an emasculated nobody. the story isn't about Walter being good or badass, it's about a powerless person finding out they will die and, having nothing to lose, decides to take control of his life and the ensuing journey as absolute power corrupts him.

had Skylar actually treated him as an equal, there would have been no show.
>>
>>80968717
>i didnt watch the Sopranos
>because its not that good
>makes a bunch of wild assumptions and projections based off the few episodes he did see

Carmela has more depth and complexity than everyone in Breaking Bad
>>
>>80968762
>only watched a few episodes
>dropped it after deducing that it isn't that good

kys
>>
>>80963539
they're both absolute cunts
>>
>>80968412
I love her. I want to run off to Italy with her.
>>
>>80967614
skyler was complicit with walts crimes though
she helped take over the car wash
>>
I wanna fuck that mom
>>
File: 1388797728245.jpg (182KB, 723x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1388797728245.jpg
182KB, 723x1392px
>post yfw the actress said that anybody who doesn't like Skyler is a sexist
>>
>>80963607
This. He was a crazy drug dealer. He killed people, she just fucked some dude and told his fuckface husband to not be a fucking maniac. Every sane person would do what she did.
>>
>>80963539
>Kicks her husband out immediately for cooking meth
>Cheats on him despite him not doing anything to directly harm her
>turns right around and offers, unprompted, to launder his money despite having the divorce she demanded
>steals the remainder of his money to pay off her jackass boss because they were too stupid to fool the IRS
>smoking while pregnant
>>80964054
She could easily divorce him, just call it "irreconcilable differences".
>>
Who /watching amc/ here?
>>
>>80969920
This. It's not so much what she did, which is actually fairly reasonable in her situation, it's how she did it.

Still not as much of an insufferable cunt as Marie.
>>
>cripple boy standing there
>watches his mom pull out a knife on his dad
>she steps towards him
>he tries to disarm her
>she cuts him
>he calls the police and says that his dad is attacking his mom
retards shouldn't count as witnesses
>>
>>80971548
Marie never did anything wrong? Besides be the victim of some bad characterization, the klepto bit.
>>
>>80971585
I mean being an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>80971560
He had also been told minutes beforehand that his father was a meth kingpin sitting on millions of dollars, he could have put two and two together.
>>
File: 1483584957131.png (90KB, 530x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483584957131.png
90KB, 530x385px
>>80971560
when i saw that scene for the first time i felt more rage than i have before in regards to tv
>>
>>80971637
Kids are stupid. If he doesn't have the knife, and she does, and she cuts him, that's still not him attacking her.
>>
>>80963643
This
>>
>>80964054
>Can't divorce him without telling the cops he's Heisenberg
That's wrong and retarded. She chose not to file the divorce papers so she could micromanage his meth operation just like she micromanages everything else. She has literally no one but herself to blame.
>>
>>80972136
>he buys her the fucking car wash
>she can't launder all this money
>he's dumbfounded
I hate her. I hope she died soon after the series ended. and the writers consider her SMARTER than Walter
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>80963814
NO, I'm in charge.
>>
>cuckolded walter twice with other mens children

cunt
>>
>>80967614
When did Carmella have an affair?
>>
>>80972457
twice?
>>
>>80972466
Not an "affair" but she sort of cheated on Tony, but not nearly a tenth as bad as what he's done to her. She kissed the paint job/wallpaper guy in season 2, around the time Dave Scatino owed Tony money. Then when they were "separated" she did fuck around with the principal but I don't think that counts, but it would to Tony
>>
>>80972514
Yeah, I wouldn't count either of them especially considering Tony had actual girlfriends when he was with Carm.
>>
>>80963539
She fucked Ted
>>
>>80972504
she was a cafeteria whore who bagged a smart guy with a degree & a job (best her sister could do was a fucking impotent cop. lol).

watch the scenes where walt has his final goodbyes to his kids. the realization that he was a kuk his whole life is all over his face he saves jessie and claims his meth maker fame in death bcuz its his one last chance for legacy.

sad mans death is sad.
>>
>>80963607
>They completely miss the point of the show

Can't blame them totally though, the show missed the point of itself and fell for it's own 'Walt is a badass' bullshit by the end.

I really wish Walt would have died of cancer in a hospital bed, alone after alienating himself from all his family and friends, showing how much he lost for what he did.

But nah lets have an 'epic' nazi shootout with some pop music
>>
File: oooooh yeah.jpg (67KB, 610x960px) Image search: [Google]
oooooh yeah.jpg
67KB, 610x960px
I wanted to crouch over like a crab and fuck her big lipped mouth while feeling those bangin tits

anyone else?
>>
>>80963539
she was an ann*ying cunt
>>
>>80972993
She becomes unfuckable after like the first season.
>>
File: 1489749019761.png (1MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489749019761.png
1MB, 1916x1080px
The reason Skylar is so widely denounced is because of how disproportionate her reactions are with her situation. For so much of the show her family wasn't in any direct danger, but she still did shit like kick Walt out, fuck Ted, and send the kids away. One of the biggest flaws with the show is how easily some of the problems could be solved by just explaining them to each other. Instead of Walt just sitting her down and telling her the current situation, he either lies or avoids the subject entirely, even after she's aware of his work.
>>
>>80964338
Pablo Escobar's family stood by him til the end. People we consider horrible still have wives and children that stay together because, for the most part, they do the things they do for their families.

Walt still had a moral code, although it became muddled toward the end. Being emasculated by his wife and his job, it was empowering for him to make money on his own terms, to take control of his life. Skyler didn't resent Walter for cooking meth, she resented him for pushing back, for becoming the man of the house again. History shows that you don't need to be a good guy to expect a loving family, you just need to be a man. To provide and protect. Walt did that, and Skyler treated him like the villain for doing so.
>>
it's been a few years since I saw breaking bad, but didn't skyler get fat in the last few seasons? I feel like her acting also got worse, she'd just deliver lines by saying them woodenly more and more as the series went on.
>>
itt: manchildren defending Walt
>>
>>80968717
wow, so much pleb in one post
come back when you're 18
>>
>>80967488
These are real people.
>>
why was the last season like a bad Sons of Anarchy parody?
>>
How nobody has mentioned the fact that at the very beginning of the show Walt worked two jobs to fund Skylar's writing which brought in no money, and Skylar didn't bring any money into the house at all, is beyond me
That's a selfish as fuck thing to do in a relationship, as an artist who isn't yet successful you are obligated to have a day job and not mooch off your spouse
>>
>>80964076
>*Walt is cooking meth*
>W:Oh no but I stopped Skylar
>S:What the fuck you were cooking meth? Piece of shit I want a divorce
>W:Oh now I'm sad guess I'll go back to cooking meth
It's Skylar's fault apparently
>>
>>80964426
Walt started dong meth for completely irrational reasons, and Skyler got minfucked because her husband not only had cancer but then started cooking meth.
Every mistake Skyler makes is understandable. Walter is just a piece of human garbage, I'm sorry to shit on your superherro kid.
>>
>>80965793
No, not really, Anon.
>>
>>80967488
ME SPIDER MONKEY
>>
>>80973332
This guy gets it.
>>
>>80975545
>>80973332
>Skyler didn't resent Walter for cooking meth, she resented him for pushing back, for becoming the man of the house again.

I'm sorry but this is some next level cuck projection.
>>
>>80975592
>couldn't make a good argument against the post and therefor had to put words in his mouth
>talking about cuck
>protecting Skyler
nigga you stupid
>>
>>80975743
Who the fuck actually thinks she was more upset about Walt growing some balls than about him cooking meth. They have kids you dumb faggot, of course she's more angry about the meth, because even if they're divorced it's going to affect her.
>>
>>80963539
>child when BrBa was aired
>>
>>80975878
she started acting like a bitch before the meth shit.
>>
>>80963539
If you killed someone even half as cunty as her you'd be let off for it
>>
>>80966852
She fucked with him before the series
>>
>>80975954
Because she thought he was cheating. Or something. He wouldn't tell her so it's ridiculous to expect no reaction from her whatsoever.

She could have let up knowing he had cancer but didn't he go into remission by the time they fell through?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.