[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we write a review for Justice League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>"Justice League tries to maintain a lighter tone compared to its previous Batman V Superman, but ultimately fails with continuing to use colorless, dark and gritty imagery, mixed with over the top CGI that makes you want to leave the cinema and play Injustice 2 on your PS4.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
>Still, the equation of moral myth and contemporary political catastrophe marks an important advance. Snyder intends to resolve the conflict between commerce and art, power and morality. Snyder’s opening sequences interweave the origin stories of these mythic heroes and their alter egos. What has become overly familiar through years of repetition acquires new dynamism
>>
>>80960195
You should write movie reviews for IGN
>>
>Snyder builds upon what made Batman v Superman a success, into arguably one of the finest pieces of cinema ever created. With exceptional performances, a compelling script, groundbreaking visuals and cinematography along with meaningful themes that will challenge viewers - Justice League sets a new precedent not only for superhero films, but films period. *****
>>
>IMDB 7.7/10
>Rotten Tomatoes 69% 6.5/10
>"A significant improvement over previous DCEU efforts, Justice League brings the franchise into exciting territory"
>>
>>80960195
>Injustice 2 on your PS4.

Play a game...

Review invalidated.
>>
>>80960195
>/v/poster is a marvel shill
Many such cases
>>
>>80961322
checked. oh fug :D
>>
File: 2c2d1b8.jpg (71KB, 430x250px) Image search: [Google]
2c2d1b8.jpg
71KB, 430x250px
>Serious and restrained, Justice League lacks the heart and charm of The Avengers. One wishes DC would stop making movies instead of adding yet another disappointing movie to its forgettable universe.
>>
>>80960195

"A competant children's movie that grown men will discuss ad nauseum.
3.5/5 Bunnies"

"In other news, Barney has a new CD out and your toddler will be..."
>>
>While they look the part and emanate a ridiculous ammount of cool, our gods are still not human. Zack Snyder's Justice League marks the debut for the long awaited heroes to the big screen, with lukewarm reaction and disappointing results nethertheless. The 219 minute visual epic cannot decide whether it is a philosophical post-modern myth or an pompous demonstration for their CGI artists, and the result is a unintelligible, hundred (thousand?) dollar catastrophe of unseen magnitude in the history of the Hollywood blockbuster.

>Surprisingly, the tragedy doesn't extent to the size of its peedecesors, and even when we know the ship is sinking, we still can appreciate some beauty in the process. The most striking scenes however, revokve aroung full frontal made nudity, and in one particular case, clown phobia. In a memorable segment near the end of the film, Affleck can be seen mocking his co-star, the beautiful Gadot, and repeating her lines in a low voice, and doing funny faces that will haunt you weeks to come. Guess the 48 year old star is not so sad anymore and it sure shows.

>The journey is long and scary (sometimes literally, who decided casting pagan and leather enthusiast Momoa as the friendly Aquaman?), but as the credits roll, we feel safe and delighted of having sit trough one of the most stunning, mindbloging movies ever put on the the cinemas. Take your kids and scar them for life, and don't forget to take your heart medicine before the screening, because what you'll see will be the equivalent to receiving oral sex while jumping from a 100-store building... while on fire. You've been warned.

>6.3/10

Sorry, english is not my first language
>>
>>80960195
>Probably the worst piece of shit ever to be shown on the big screen. DC should be charged with crimes against humanity.
>>
>>80964504
>t. AVclub blue haired numale with at least on Zelda tatoo and in an open relationship
>>
>>80964563
Jokes on you I'm not in a relationship.
>>
>>80960195
>Snyder continues his problematic career of normalizing rape and white supremacy once again
>Cyborg isn't a black superhero, he's just a slave in a mechanical body dancing to the beat of his white masters
>>
File: this bitch.png (224KB, 261x320px)
this bitch.png
224KB, 261x320px
>>80960195
>Justice League was perhaps the most sexist, misogynist, gun-worshiping, & even fascist movie I've ever seen. Oh and it's also racist! (go see Star Wars episode VIII: The Last Jedi. Preorder tickets now on fandago.com) Damn it, what's taking that check from Disney so long to clear? Oh well, atleast they gave me this sick baby Groot doll!
>>
>>80964624
oops forgot my quote
-t. MTV
>>
>In another brooding example of toxic masculinity propaganda, Snyder takes again to the realm of the problematic with his obsession for violence, violence towards the poor parademons whose lives also matter, just as much as the lives of the black people Snyder seem to want dead at the hands of corrupt cops all over the country. Ugh.
>>
>>80960195
This is the best you could come up with? Sad!
>>
>>80961322
>>80963308

You're wrong, the 127 minute long movie is going to be great and will score a 70% on RT.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.