[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best netflix stand up special?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: jim.jefferies.002.766x432.jpg (94KB, 766x432px) Image search: [Google]
jim.jefferies.002.766x432.jpg
94KB, 766x432px
What's the best netflix stand up special?
>>
that one
>>
>>80959451
They all suck fucking """American comics"""
>>
>>80959451
I've started watching them recently. Bo's is the best I've seen so far
>>
>>80959725
>Bo
You have to go back mate
>>
>>80959706
>Jim Jeffries
>American

Also, the piece on Pistorious was hilarious
>>
does the first john mulaney one count, but if we''re talking exclusively netflix ones; then ali wong and hannibal
>>
>>80959451
I didn't know Dave Chappelle was actually an autistic, half-retarded, fat Australian with mommy issues.
>>
>>80959803
Jeselniks is pretty good too
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-20+at+04.13.43).jpg (45KB, 447x487px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-20+at+04.13.43).jpg
45KB, 447x487px
>"and dont get me wrong you guys"
>"we love your cum"
>"only complaint..."
>"WE WANT MORE OF IT!"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"We want to do snow angels in it"

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.
Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

and the one above,

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?
>>
>>80959828
honestly, most feminists dont even like her
>>
>>80959755
Cool post
>>
>>80959803
I watched Hannibal Takes Edinburgh today and it was bad. But that was more like a documentary than a stand-up special, just that most of the material they actually showed didn't seem very good. I like Hannibal, I'll give his other specials a shot
>>
>>80959917
the hannibal doc isnt that bad if you dont view it as a stand up special, but all his stand up specials on netflix are so fucking funny
>>
>>80959951
Yeah, I just didn't realise that going into it. I actually think it would've been more interesting if they'd gone further into documentary-territory. Was pretty intense when he had that bad set and walked off stage, but there was no followup to that
>>
>>80959451
someone shoop this into "bill wilson: bane"
>>
File: das it mane.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>80959451
you posted it bud

jim is the top tier shit
>>
half of the first season of his show, Legit, is awesome
then he kinda turns a little gay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.