[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking of going to watch this in cinema by myself on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I was thinking of going to watch this in cinema by myself on opening day, mainly to support the launch of live adaption animes and also because the movie looks like it could be cool.

I will prob chicken out at last minute since never seen a movie by myself at cinema.
>>
It's actually pretty sweet.

Just make sure you take a long shower first, for fuck's sake. No offence but a lot of people who go to movies alone smell like actual dog shit.
>>
If you wanna see it, Anon, then go see it. There's nothing wrong with doing things by yourself. Sometimes I like to grab some In n Out and sneak it into a matinee. I do it by myself. I don't care.
>>
File: 1490152249670.jpg (18KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490152249670.jpg
18KB, 480x348px
>>80958234
can't tell, is this bait or autism?

If autism, stop being an autist and go watch the movie if you think you will enjoy it, regardless if you are with friends or a lonely weeabo.

If bait, you have won and I took the time to reply.
>>
>>80958234
Why repost this thread?
>>
>>80958234
No singles policy
>>
File: IMG_7135.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7135.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>80958234
>mainly to support the launch of live adaption animes and also because the movie looks like it could be cool.
>>
>>80958337
cos I still feel uneasy about it and need some advice such as when entering the cinema by myself and I need to quickly find a seat.
>>
>>80958402
dude, if you think for even one second, that anyone cares that you are at the cinema alone you are a lost cause and might as well be publicly executed.

don't be uneasy, it oozes a disgusting type of lacking confidence. If you aren't confident enough to go to the movie theater alone, then what are you gonna do? sit in your room for the rest of your life and be a turbo shut-in?
>>
>>80958567
>If you aren't confident enough to go to the movie theater alone, then what are you gonna do? sit in your room for the rest of your life and be a turbo shut-in?
Great words. Thanks
>>
>>80958234
>watching live action anime adaptions
>western adaptions at that
oh boy surely this will be good, nothing can go wrong
>>
File: 01252364374358.png (740KB, 1064x573px) Image search: [Google]
01252364374358.png
740KB, 1064x573px
>>80958728
All the previews look amazing and the visuals are a 10/10
>>
>>80958769
yep, that's what I said alright
>>
>>80958234
Why don't you just go with some Tinder girl OP?
>>
>>80958357
the problem with these memes on /tv/ is that autists actually believe them. there are some suckers that think Louis CK skits are all about his wife fucking some black guys while he records in the corner of the room.
>>
>>80959216
It's not a problem, it's a purpose of memes, idiot
>>
>>80958234
>mainly to support the launch of live adaption animes

You should kill your Self immediatly
>>
>>80959401
>not wanting to see a live adaption of the girl who leapt through time
>not wanting the Animatrix to be made into a live adaption
>>
>>80958234
>by myself
Is a friend who works at the theater smuggling you in or something? How will you get past the cavity searchers and metal detectors?
>>
>>80959216
Anon, i...
>>
>>80958234
ACTUALLY THE PURAL OF ANIME IS ANIME. JUST LIKE HOW THE PURAL FOR JEDI IS JEDI. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with going to the cinema alone? I have no friends so I always go to concerts and the cinema alone.
>>
>>80962420
Nothing, people used to do it all the time, but we're a generation of men crippled by severe anxiety and lack of confidence.
Probably came with masturbation and the lack of physically playing games with friends during our youth.
It's not too late though. Just remember you're not doing anything wrong or hurting anybody by doing something alone. If there actually was a person making fun of you for that (protip: there isn't), they'd be in the wrong.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.