[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this make a good series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: PiersAnthony_ASpellForChameleon.jpg (22KB, 220x366px) Image search: [Google]
PiersAnthony_ASpellForChameleon.jpg
22KB, 220x366px
Would this make a good series?
>>
File: shaggydegenerate.jpg (9KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
shaggydegenerate.jpg
9KB, 250x271px
>>80957276
Na, too psychedelic.
>>
Those books were weird but you better believe I beat off to the concept of pissing on a seed and having it blossom into a sex slave vegetable nymph
>>
>>80957276
never heard of it (it was never translated into my native language) redpill me on this so I know if it is worth the chase and time
>>
>>80957704
Everyone in Florida has a unique magical talent, some are useless some are really powerful, also the author seems to be a pedophile
>>
Xanth is pleb-tier. True Piers Anthony kino is the Incarnations of Immortality series.
>>
File: confusedblackie.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confusedblackie.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>80957743
Why is the author a paedophile?
>>
>>80957805

it's a fairly recurring theme in his books.
>>
>>80957805
Not saying he is, but he does have to defend himself against the allegation quite often, and also sometimes makes questionable comments

http://www.hipiers.com/02aug.html
http://www.hipiers.com/07april.html
http://www.hipiers.com/15april.html
>>
File: comicbookgoy.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comicbookgoy.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
>>80957937
Is he a bit of a conservative writer by any chance?
They often get slandered like this.
>>
>>80957999
>I went into an extended discussion of the nature of human sexual interest, which is essentially that if she's 36-24-36 and fair of feature, men are attracted, and so am I, regardless whether she's 15 or 50, and I don't think those extremes make me either a pedophile or a necrophile. Well, I was accused of doing a song and dance, avoiding the issue, and of attacking the questioners. That's what annoys me. I get the impression that some folk want to make me out a pedophile and think I'm being evasive when I try to clarify the issue. I find all shapely women appealing

>There are those who think I'm a pedophile, mainly because there are frequent naughty glimpses of girls' panties in Xanth that freak men out. Well, here's a belated confession: I did once have a thing for a twelve year old girl. She was slender, athletic, pretty, and had long brown hair to her waist, and I loved her so much I once walked smack into a lamp post in her vicinity. Her name was Herta. Of course I was only eleven at the time, and my devotion was not returned; she was more interested in boys her own age.

>Article in NEW SCIENTIST by Sumit Paul-Choudhury reviewing a play has disturbing implications. The “Nether” is a virtual clubhouse catering to pedophiles. [...] This interests me, because I have had many humanoid robots in my fiction, and to me they are indeed people, conscious and caring, and should have people rights.

His own words from his own site. Slander?
>>
older dudes want to fuck very young looking women to recapture their virility, dude is obv a pedo.
>>
>>80958132
hi piers
>>
File: brock.jpg (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
109KB, 500x375px
>>80958131
>he finds a body type attractive

How does that make him a paedophile?
>>
>>80958270
I'm not saying he is, in fact I've provided his own defense against the accusation.

Just saying, he's accused a lot
>>
>>80958131

Nothing he said there is wrong or makes him a pedophile, are you retarded?
>>
>>80958324
Are you? What's wrong with presenting Piers Anthony's own arguments?

He's frequently accused of this and tends to comment on it all the time.
>>
File: argh.jpg (10KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
argh.jpg
10KB, 200x170px
>>80958294
I said he was slandered and you disagreed with me for some reason even though it seems we agree?
>>
>>80958384
I have reviewed this thread, and have come to a conclusion that my contributions do not make logical sense.

I'm not sure what else there is to say.
>>
>>80958469
I'm glad it was you, i'm too tired to be a good judge atm.
In fact, I'm off to bed.
Ciao.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.