[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched Beauty and the Beast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: gallery-1485464623-audra2.jpg (97KB, 480x699px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1485464623-audra2.jpg
97KB, 480x699px
I can't figure which movie has more black actors, this or Coming to America. Anyone know?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
the Hobbit
>>
>>80950516
>Black people in pre-revolutionary france

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>80950516
they probably needed good singers

something black people excel at
>>
>>80950887
>still having the energy for this

Who cares anymore? Just let them have it.
>>
>>80950516
Yeah yeah we get it.

WE
muh white genocide
muh diversity

You're still a cuck for seeing this movie.
>>
Besides yea blacks peppered into the populous in France at the time, it was funny that the camera always found the attention of the sole black in a crowd showing disapproval on their face when the mob/Town/ebil yt acted poorly towards Hermione or Kevin Klein
>>
>>80951136
______________WUZ_______________
>>
>>80950516

Black people in France in the mid 1700's? There weren't any.

They had slaves in the colonies but the didn't bring any back to France. I mean until the last fifty years when they let them flood in by the millions anyway.
>>
File: Big Horseshoe.png (98KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
Big Horseshoe.png
98KB, 600x867px
Why are /pol/beards so easily offended by black people in a kids movie?
>>
>>80950980
>Who cares anymore? Just let them have it.

>Period piece drama about Queen Victoria in the year 1837

>People walking around london in hijabs
>>
>>80951205
They didn't have talking feather dusters in 1700s France either
>>
>>80951281

It's just that it's set in a particular place and time. Mid 1700's France.

I mean if it was set in 2017 France sure, throw brown paint on half the cast and put the rest in burkas.
>>
>>80951331

Yeah but that talking feather duster is set in a real historical setting with a specific time and place. I mean why not show people walking around with iphones, it doesn't matter since it's got a beast man in it according to you.
>>
>>80951331
The talking appliances were created by magic

Are you implying that niggers are magic?

It certainly feels like a curse to be near them
>>
Jezzus what the hell are you guys gabbering about. Since y'all were no help, I went to IMDB. Turns out Coming to America had more African American actors in it. /tv is useless
>>
>>80951388
so there were no blacks, but there were half man half beast aristocrats
>>
>>80951662

Well I guess the primary difference is you could probably reasonably safely walk around a neighborhood made up of a majority of half man half beast aristocrats without being raped, assaulted, robbed and murdered.
>>
File: CryingAltRightMan.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
CryingAltRightMan.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>Fantasy children's film about a woman fucking a sasquatch
>REEE Why are there black people??? It's unrealstic!!!

lol fuck off /pol/ who gives a shit?
>>
>>80951841
>film about a woman fucking a sasquatch

Hrm well, it's honestly preferable to the pairings Hollywood commonly promotes.
>>
>>80951841
Because it's racist.
Why are there no chinese characters

I thought Disney was supposed to be diverse
>>
>>80950516
>high society blacks in a fancy castle
>blacks allowed to live in the village like normal villagers without any sign of segregation
I honestly could've just ignored this if the movie itself wasn't so fucking terrible. Belle is a cunt, Beast is barely a beast, Gaston is inconsistent as fuck. the midget is gay and a good guy for some reason and every time this movie is brought its because of this that normalfags defend it, also all the living objects look like the worst kind of gaudy castle antiques to the point where they no longer have the same charm that came from their unique designs, and again Gaston is just so fucking terrible portrayed. Even at the start of the movie he comes off as a decent guy while Belle seems like the cunt. But at its core, the writing and development is just so fucking watered down and uneventful that it amazes me how this pile of crap got more than half a billion at the box office. Disney is now truly unstoppable and that alone is horrifying.
>>
>>80950974
>the
Then why cast Watson as main role?
>>
Just got back from jail, $2,000 bond. I was removed from the theater about 30-40 mins in for masturbating. Probably going to wind up a registered sex offender. Should I sue Disney and Emma Watson for the overt sexuality of this film?
>>
>>80952063
The film's gross was 90% nostalgia viewing.
>>
Personally I'm glad Disney has finally reached out to black youth so they can finally see themselves on the big screen just the way they've always wanted to: background singers for a pretty white woman who dates a marries a handsome white prince.

PROGGRESSIVE!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.