[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was there a password for the house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1460204790532.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1460204790532.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
was there a password for the house?
>>
>>80948187
I rewatched this right around the time spirit cooking and the creepy codewords in the wikileaks we're coming out. It really made me appreciate the subtle terror in this movie.

Definitely moved up in my favorites.
>>
>>80948187
no, it was an arbitrary reason to throw him out, because revealing their true method of identifying him and the reason he can't be there would reveal too much about them.
>>
123backmole
>>
File: 1472273198772.jpg (6KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
1472273198772.jpg
6KB, 313x161px
>>80948725
how did this guy single bill out from all the others in the middle of the ceremony?
>>
>>80949078

They can recognise a pretender even if he's wearing a mask. The whole sequence is a play on the party at the beginning of the film where you can tell Bill and Alice are playing up the rich elite image to make them appear as if they fit in, but they don't at the end of the day. Similar situation here.
>>
>>80949078
because he farted loudly
>>
Ooooooorgy.
>>
>>80948725
Way would it matter? Weren't they just going to kill him or something anyways?
>>
>>80949346
if they really were going to sacrifice him, i think they'd prefer if he didn't know what was really happening or who was doing it. that keeps with the "i know something you don't know" nature of the group
>>
>>80949078
it's possible that they ID'd bill as soon as he reached the door, or that this guy had intended for bill to find the party as an initiation, and knew the mask he would get from milich
>>
File: 1486076965366.gif (1MB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1486076965366.gif
1MB, 666x666px
no, there wasn't a password for the house. As a few posters have mentioned they identified him as "an outsider" as soon as he stepped foot inside.

The password is just another way to illuminate that Bill is an outsider
>>
>>80949346
>>80948187

They were just fucking with him?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.