[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: latest-18.jpg (2MB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
latest-18.jpg
2MB, 1200x1778px
kino?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80941596
It was alright for what it is. Honestly, I've come to conclude that "home invasion" is just a shitty subgenre. I don't think there's been a single one that wowed me.
>>
>>80941596
I liked it because it's the only movie where the "final girl" doesn't knock out the bad guy and walk away, she keeps bludgeoning him to death.
>>
>>80941596
Yes.
>>
>>80941596
meh
>>
>>80941596
Definitely yes. Australian survival training is just the most hilarious thing they could have added to this movie and it fucking worked

>>80941701
Hush was pretty great too
>>
>>80941596
bruh ill just get big sexy kevin nash to tazer you you bald jew
>>
>>80941596
slasher/homeinvasion-kino

>that blender to the head scene
>>
All my life I'm looking for the magic
>>
>>80941892
Lol I was actually thinking about mentioning that in my post. Hush was probably my least favorite movie of 2016. It actually made me angry.
>>
>>80941905
heh
>>
>>80941970
I was so hype for Hush. It's a good idea but terrible execution. I wish the guy didn't take his mask off in the first 5 minutes
>>
>>80941596
would have been better if they were just random psychos instead of some hired goons
>>
>>80942185
lmao yeah let's have a movie with no plot
>>
>>80941970
If Hush was your least favourite of 2016, you don't watch enough films.
>>
>>80941970
what's wrong with Hush? I thought it was good.
are you just buttblasted that the woman wins in the end?
>>
>>80941596

DEA-
>>
>"fuck me next to your dead mom"

K I N O
>>
>>80942185
No it wouldn't have, are you retarded?
>>
>>80941701
Panic Room was the last good home invasion movie
>>
>>80942409
escaping from killers was the plot though
>>
>>80943530
What about home alone?
>>
>>80943532
Why would you post in this thread if you haven't seen the movie?
>>
>>80943567
Home Alone was like 12 years before Panic Room
>>
>>80942552
It was pointless, dull, full of cliches and not shot in an interesting way. I can't think of any redeeming factors. If they had delivered on the concept, it would have been cool, but the main character being deaf stops mattering after 15 minutes (since she always knows where the guy is).
>>
Wingard and Barrett are a great pairing.
This is very good, but not as good as The Guest.
I actually liked their Blair Witch film, though most didn't.
>>
>>80941701
Coming through
>>
>>80943675
Oh. It's mentioned several times already. Don't mind me.
>>
>>80943530
but that's not The Strangers
>>
>>80943675
I wish he hadn't taken his mask off in the first 5 minutes. It was a good idea but the movie wasn't very good.
>>
>>80943643
>implying the brother trying to get some inheritance was a better plot

maybe the film just got worse in the later half but it went down hill when they told you why they were killing people.
>>
>>80941596
No. Shit.
>>
>>80943799
All I'm saying is that it's a better idea to have an internal reason for the invaders to try to kill everyone.
I mean, if it's just some random psychopaths trying to murder everyone in the house, what reason would they have for continuing once she fights back?
>>
Is there a horrokino chart?
>>
>>80942409
It's actually funny you say this in a thread where people are also discussing Hush. That was one of my biggest problems with Hush: the entire driving force of the plot, the reasoning for the antagonist to go after these people, is never explained. I guess we're just supposed to be satisfied with "he's a crazy psycho, deal with it." That worked for Halloween, but just because that movie managed to have tons of really tense scenes, but I don't think it worked for Hush at all. It just makes everything feel like a bunch of pointless bullshit.

Not to mention the outcome of the movie is pretty obvious with such a small cast. Man, fuck that movie.

Also
>cheap fake death scenes
>antagonist teleporting into the bathroom
>protag being choked out and reaches for a weapon JUST OUT OF REACH as the climax, gimme a fucking break
>>
>>80943953
because they are lunatics? I guess its just scarier when its just a crazy person who goes around killing people for no reasons, like a Serial Killer.
>>
>>80944144
Honestly the main reason I liked Hush was because the main character was a writer. The scenes where she imagines every possible outcome made up for the antagonist's lack of development imo. All I need is a little bit of depth or a nice character quirk to make something like a home invasion movie feel fresh.

>>80944173
I mean, sure, if it's a horror movie. This is a comedy thriller (at least that's what I thought) so it just makes sense to make it character-based.
>>
>>80943530

I really like don't braethe
>>
>>80941701
secuestrados
funny games
the strangers
>>
>>80946054
The Strangers is probably one of my favorite movies. I love that the killers have absolutely no motives.
>>
>>80941596
yes.
>>
File: apocolypsenow.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
apocolypsenow.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
Does America invading Vietnamese fucking shits count as a home invasion movie?
>>
File: images-4.jpg (43KB, 496x744px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
43KB, 496x744px
>>80941596
I liked it. Sheep was best.
>>80943530
have you seen pic related?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.