[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POWER RANGERS Cast Lobbying For Female Green Ranger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Green Ranger.jpg (36KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
Green Ranger.jpg
36KB, 500x609px
>In the movie, the character Tommy Oliver is teased but never seen. In POWER RANGERS lore, Tommy is the Green Ranger, who starts as an enemy of the team, but later becomes an ally.

>In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Dacre Montgomery, who plays Red Ranger Jason Scott, said there has been discussion amongst the cast of a Green Ranger genderswap.

>"A lot of the cast and I have discussed that we think it should be a girl," he said. "It makes it even: three girls, three boys. It’s left blank. It’s a cliffhanger. Whoever you’re going to drop into that position — whether it’s a girl — it’s inevitably going to create drama. It’ll be interesting to drop that drama into it and see how we all relate to it and work with it."

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/03/power-rangers-sequel-green-ranger-female-1201797116/

Would it work?
>>
>having a female character named "Tommy Oliver"

This is gonna be some Tumblr dyke shit, isn't it?
>>
Truly and honestly, this is a who gives a fuck situation.

OP is old enough to read and write but spends his time on extremely childish things. SAD.
>>
>>80941382
Worked for Gigabots.

>MMMMOTHAFUCKIN' GIGABOTS
>>
i dont care

nothing will change that all the original power ranger episodes are on netflix and i can watch them any time

however im sure the gamergaters and reddit pill types will make sure their youtube bar is disliked greatly for doing this so they better watch out!
>>
They already ruined the costume designs, if they're gonna butcher it they might as well go all the way.
>>
I wouldn't care if they made it a white girl the team doesn't have one
>>
Power Rangers: Sponsored by Krispy Kreme

I literally just watched this shitty movie a few hours ago because my female cousins dragged me along to it. They squealed in delight at the Tommy tease because they had crushes on the male power rangers as kids and they're already excited to see a sequel. They'd be seriously pissed if Tommy was changed to a girl.
>>
green ranger should be an ayy lmao

would make the school scenes interesting
>>
>Tfw the new movie is actually pretty good

I actually trust Saban to not fuck up. He loves this shit, and it shows. Him being in charge of these movies is like competent, 1970's Stan Lee coming to the present-day and working on the Marvel movies.

I think everything's going to be alright.
>>
File: 1489642596231.png (473KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
1489642596231.png
473KB, 610x457px
>>80941382
>female green ranger just because

Watch she's gonna be a transgender dike who needs no man
>>
>>80941790
Well tell your girl cousins to drop their misogynistic ways
>>
Couldn't they just cast the original guy? He's still around and in good shape
>>
>>80941438
What about Tomi Lahren?
>>
File: 930.jpg (44KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
930.jpg
44KB, 464x300px
>>80941382
>>
>>80942858
He doesn't look like a highschooler and was already on the first movie.
>>
it does need to be a guy imo though

one of the best things of the old show was that tension between jason and tommy. jason might've beat tommy but tommy did have that special snowflake thing going on with his shield and i always enjoyed when they buttheads over leadership stuff.
>>
>>80942953
this. get a male native american to play tommy and that'll appease sjws and old fans alike.
>>
>>80943036
what if it's a mtf trans
>>
Would literally not give a fuck if they made green a girl had they not already teased Tommy. Setting that up with zero payoff is dumb.
>>
>>80942768

How dare they to like men
>>
File: Ivan_ooze.jpg (168KB, 668x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan_ooze.jpg
168KB, 668x1000px
>>80942548
I loved it. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but I really, really hope they make a sequel. I hope pic related shows up at some point
>>
>>80941382
>tease Tommy
>disregard it entirely and make the green ranger a girl
I mean, I wouldn't be mad, but why tease Tommy Oliver then?
>>
>>80943624
Prolly Tommi or something like that, I think it'd be alright
>>
>>80941382
No, that's fucking dumb and the cast is retarded for wanting that.

Billy being a black autismo was fine because it worked well with the plot and didn't feel like diversity just for the sake of diversity. Making the Green Ranger a woman would feel forced as fuck, especially after that "Tommy Oliver" tease during the credits.

Hopefully Saban tells them to fuck off with that.
>>
Director already refers to Tommy as a guy

http://ew.com/movies/2017/03/25/power-rangers-mid-credits-scene-explained/
>>
It would be really hot if there was a girl Tommy all the boys wanted to fuck and she sexually teased Jason in the equivalent of this fight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7bch1wic-s
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.