[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nepotism: The Director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: the man with no chin.jpg (818KB, 2133x3000px) Image search: [Google]
the man with no chin.jpg
818KB, 2133x3000px
Nepotism: The Director
>>
J.J. Abrams. Hollywood's /ourgoy/
>>
>>80941262
Weak chin
>>
>>80941262
How did you get that? I know nothing about refns childhood
>>
>>80941703
His parents were/are very prominent in the Danish film industry. His dad used to edit Lars von Trier's films, for example.
>>
>>80941779

legend has it his mom banged lars and he is the real father of refn
>>
>>80941262
is this the director who lets Ryan Goslin sleep with his wife?
>>
>>80941779
Oh ok. Yeah that is sort of nepotism. But Refn insulted LVT at some festival this past year. I don't know if they're cool anymore. I also don't really care about nepotism if the beneficiary proves themselves worthy. Refn has.
>>
File: refn needs money.png (916KB, 1257x668px) Image search: [Google]
refn needs money.png
916KB, 1257x668px
>>80941955
He also got into Danish Film School because of his connections, too.

Refn and von Trier have been taking jabs at each other for a long time. When Refn was at the beginning of his career, he tried to get von Trier to hire him and von Trier basically just jerked him around for shits and giggles. Pic related.
>>
someone post the webm of refn force kissing elle fanning like the absolute lunatic he is
>>
File: refn_elle.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
refn_elle.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>80942243
>>
>>80941594
Really ridiculous to call his rise nepotism.

>writer for Armageddon, huge hit
>Creates Lost, huge success
>Director of Mission Impossible III, bad but not a career-killer
>Finds work on Cloverfield, minor project, which is a huge hit
>Proceeds to work on more successful projects: Super 8, Mission Impossible reboots, etc.
>Success gives him Star Trek, huge success that lets him obtain Star Wars by Disney who wants new blood.
>His new franchise Cloverfield-verse, is a huge success

He made 1 big success in each medium until he became A-List

I get you're angry he's Jewish and made a Star Wars movie that wasn't grimdark but no need to lie.
>>
>>80941851
:o
>>
>>80942860
I don't hate him because he's jewish, TFA just sucked and he panders to retards and studio execs with everything he is apart of.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.