[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else on /tv/ watched The Dirties? Matt is the embodiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: The_Dirties.jpg (28KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dirties.jpg
28KB, 220x318px
Anyone else on /tv/ watched The Dirties?
Matt is the embodiment of this board.
>>
that ending made me feel some feels xd
>>
Yes, he is, and the movie is a masterpiece.

Check out his other movie, and also the web series, and the new TV series.
>>
dirties is kino
nirvanna the band the show is KINO.
operation avalanche was confusing af but good
>>
>>80937266
Have you watched the original web series of Nirvana the Band the Show? That was pretty kino too. Pro tip: it can be torrented but not streamed anywhere officially.
>>
>>80935508
wooaaahohoho

I felt the exact same way, OP. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Laughed hard

Can't believe my boys have their very own /tv/ thread now gosh I'm so proud

Little underwhelmed with the new show but I'll take what I can get from this gang
>>
>>80935508
I thought Dirties was okay. I noticed that the guys behind Eat This Productions had a blink or you'll miss it cameo.

Operations Avalanche is better but only because they could do more.

Nirvana the Band the Show is fantastic. Web series is great but the tv show is true KINO.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Matt lurks this board.
>>
>>80935508
Is this movie actually any good?
>>
>>80937719
Yeah don't let the trailer mislead you it's mostly a comedy but it gets real at times
>>
>>80937404
yeah i did before they got taken down. im really suprised it ever got picked up by a network considering all the legal copyright shit, its hillarious.
i dont know how they managed to film parts of the new star wars film either in the new episodes, i guess VICE can get away or pay for that kind of shit i dont know.
the new season might be better than the original though, alot of unexpected feels, esp in the buffet episode
>>
>>80935508
Yeah it's great
It's the film that the same idiots complain they want made in every "pitch an idea /tv/" or just general school-shooting thread
Underrated
>>
>>80937921
The Bank episode got me. I honestly fell for that ending.
>>
>>80938483
it was so obvious, but it also managed 2 trick me. i think matt johnson has a high power level when it comes to making kino.
>>
It was really good.
>>
>>80937921
Matt Johnson works with the lawyer who worked with the team behind Escape from Tomorrow. Basically, the guy is a fair use guru. They used the NASA footage and interviews in Operation Avalanche without ever signing a release form too.

See this interview for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uO4YYhAPU
>>
i remember i stopped watching escape from tomorrow like 20 mins in because i thought it was boring and the actors sucked, but i liked how it was done inside the park without permission, it does make the film alot more exciting. i might try and watch that 1 again.
>>
>>80938483
Same here I actually felt manipulated when i saw the reveal
>>
>>80939350
are you Matt Johnson?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.