[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Shrek-Poster-c.jpg (73KB, 483x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek-Poster-c.jpg
73KB, 483x640px
Find a flaw.
>>
>Cameron Diaz

Also, Daily reminder next month is the 6th anniversary of her death
>>
Shrek 2 > Shrek The Third > Shrek > Shrek Forever After
>>
purest of kinos

disney was btfo
>>
>>80925350
Shrek = Shrek 2 > Shrek 3 > Shrek 4
>>
https://youtu.be/kIL1MGwE1IY
>>
>>80925350
Seldom seen such shittaste.
Shrek 2 > Shrek 1 > Shrek 4 > Shrek 3 > Christmas special
>>
>>80925009
SOMEBODY
>>
>>80927873
ONCE
>>
File: halal.jpg (20KB, 552x377px) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
20KB, 552x377px
>>80925350
this is the objectively right opinion to have
>>
>>80925009
I can't believe there are so many phillistines who think Shrek 2 is better than Shrek 1.

1 is more clever, funny, and charming. Better story, better character development. Shrek and Donkey's growing friendship is one of the better ones I've seen in a comedy movie.

2 is okay, but it's cornier and it's just constant callbacks to the first movie's jokes with new musical numbers. Never needed to be a series.

Also Shrek 1 has Smash mouth. 2 does not. Therefore 1 >>>>>> 2 by default.
>>
>>80925813
this
>>
>>80925009
Not enough Pinocchio
>>
>>80928334
This.
Also Shrek 2 became the opposite of what Shrek 1 was trying to be.
>>
>>80925009

Imagine how big Shrek's dong is. And Fiona has been up in that tower all her teen years, horny and masturbating all the time in her fap fortress.

That's why they ended up together.
>>
File: 1457015850187.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457015850187.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>80928334
>Shrek and Donkey's growing friendship is one of the better ones I've seen in a comedy movie.
You're right, I've literally never seen before a movie where the protagonists have a misunderstanding, yell at each other, stop being friends for three minutes (including a montage), and getting over it immediately after that by just talking, which they should have done in the first place. Shrek really broke the mold.

Idiot.
>>
>>80925009
How would Shrek have turned out if Chris Farley didn't die? He had almost everything recorded but then he died and they had to recast Mike Myers.
>>
Shrek 2 > Shrek > Shrek 4 > Shrek 3
>>80928334
>Better humor
>Better characters
>Superior pacing
>Less toilet humor
>>
>>80926730
>implying the christmas special was not pure swampKINO
2>1=christmas special>3>4
>>
Shrek >= Shrek 2 >>>>> Shrek 4 > Shrek 3

Shrek 2 is very good but I slightly prefer the original for how genuine the story managed to be under the fairy tale pastiche and piss-taking. Shrek 2 preserved a lot of that but just didn't quite have the same magic.

The other two were okay to subpar movies. Not total shit but not very good.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
They look like puppets so much, that the movie will be better if they were actual puppets.
>>
>>80928541

Myers is actually very, very good in the role.

>I'm not the one with a problem, it's the world that seems to have a problem with me!
>people take one look at me and go AHH RUN HELP! A big, stupid, ugly ogre.
>They judge me before they even know me.
>That's why I'm better off alone.
>>
Shrek 4D > everything else
>>
It's gonna be replaced for a HARRY POTTER 4D experience.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.