[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Son, did I ever tell you how murder is the solution to all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jav.png (624KB, 1209x618px) Image search: [Google]
jav.png
624KB, 1209x618px
>Son, did I ever tell you how murder is the solution to all your problems?

What did he mean by this?
>>
samurai traditionally fight to death, its a very well known fact.
>>
>>80921255
When you get right down to it, murder does solve pretty much everything
>>
File: cff.jpg (7KB, 295x200px) Image search: [Google]
cff.jpg
7KB, 295x200px
>>80921255
he did try talking them out, but they refused so jack had to do it the old samurai way of killing everything that moves
>>
File: Screenshot (339).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (339).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Kill them all, my son
>>
Shitty cartoon for redditors
>>>/co/
>>
>>80923079

kys
>>
Kill, my immortal son
>>
worked out pretty well for him though didnt it
>>
this is the weeaway of life jack
>>
>>80921255
Except that's not what he told him.

He said to the murderers that he was giving them a choice to turn back and live. They didn't take it. They tried to kill him. So he killed them first.

The point is that humans have free will. They choose their own lives, and live the consequences of those choices.

He explained these circumstances to the murderers, and that they didn't have to fight. They chose to fight, and accordingly they died.
>>
>>80924066
Also, if it wasn't clear the whole "choice" spiel was to contrast against the robots, who were programmed to kill/follow orders and didn't have free will.
>>
>>80924234
A lot of the robots had more expression and emotions than the daughters
>>
JACK OF MURDER
>>
>>80924973
That's more just a reflection of how the daughters have been raised, they've been indoctrinated into an ideology. They've effectively been turned into unfeeling robots, which plays into the problem that Jack faces about not being able to appeal to their sense of self.
>>
more shitty cartoon threads created by man children
>>
>>80921255

he did gave them a final chance to back off, just saying.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.