[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf happened to this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: siliconvalley.jpg (21KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
siliconvalley.jpg
21KB, 296x170px
wtf happened to this show?
>>
it ended
>>
>>80920911
no?
>>
>>80920839

Best character died in real life.

Anyone else looking forward to season 4? I enjoyed the first two seasons but I admit I was waning interest in the third.
>>
>>80920839
Cities: Skylines came out
>>
>>80920953
who died?
>>
>>80920953
Same. There were some funny moments in season 3, but the 'drama' just seemed a lot more forced than in the previous seasons.
>>
>>80920980

Guy they replaced with a woman

>>80921008

The drama didn't even really lead to anywhere since it all reset back to the core group except they got more investors. I do like this series but it keeps following a pattern too much and gets incredibly predictable at times.
>>
>>80920839
Liberalism happened
>>
File: 1486677834988.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486677834988.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>80920839
Season one is probably my favorite comedic thing from the last 10 years. Season 2 was funny, I thought 3 was disappointing. But hopefully s4 will be good.

This show can never have a serious thread on this site, it's a shame, legit funny as fuck. Tj miller is so great in s1.

>>80920980
The guy that buys Peter's company died irl and in the show between s1 and s2.
>>
>>80920953
>Best character
The woman they replaced him with is the exact same character and adds the exact same things he added to the show
>>
>libcuck show
>>
You remind me of my boy, he got the Aspergers too.
>>
I like the show a lot
I hate everyone in the cast other than Martin Starr though. Fucking Kamail Nanjani is the prototype for everything wrong with comedy these days. He spends more time getting offended by things on twitter than actually producing comedy, fuck him. Last year he said that anyone who makes jokes about Harambe is participating in racist abuse
>>
What was Jared shouting in S2 during his night terrors?
>>
>>80920839

they jumped the shark with huge horsecock fucking
>>
>>80921240
No. He was eccentric and weird and had lots of funny moments. She's just a robotic autist and rarely says or does anything funny.
>>
>>80920839
New season seems pretty good. Im a normie not a /tv/ autist
>>
they kind of switched everything around

the first season was mostly about funny autistic dweeb behavior, all the stuff about setting up a tech company and all that crap was just there to drive the show forward. now the show is mostly just about their company drama, no one watching the show gives a fuck about that.
>>
>>80921725

Nazi shit
>>
>>80921940
I'm betting the new season will be insufferable propaganda.
>>
>>80922222
thanks kek, i guess ill skip it
>>
File: betas__130529132818.jpg (30KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
betas__130529132818.jpg
30KB, 534x401px
>tfw it never stood a chance
>>
>>80921978

Mostly this, but also the formula for their seasons got old. 1 and 2 were different enough but 3 sort of followed the same progression. It just got stale, and it wasn't as funny anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.