[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAMURAI JACK FUCKING SUCKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: C7Y7H5EVoAA71xR[1].jpg (58KB, 851x1061px) Image search: [Google]
C7Y7H5EVoAA71xR[1].jpg
58KB, 851x1061px
THIS NEW SEASON IS FUCKING SHIT

you think they CARE about the older episodes?

Jack outright said in season 5 episode 3 that "you've never killed a human before", retconning the bloodbath in Jack vs Bounty Hunters.

Also, the creator OUTRIGHT SAID the new episodes are meant to be watched without ANY knowledge of prior episodes, and he flat out forgets almost everything from the older seasons. When he was asked why the Emperor's arrow caught fire in the Birth of Aku, the creator was speechless and said he can't remember.

They're also not going to acknowledge that the Emperor was tricked and the traitor in the palace arc (the guy who gave the potion to 'kill' aku was actually trying to free aku, and could have been the true villain in this series)

this new season only exists to set up pic related as samurai jack's wife

btw
>The ENTIRE series is about going back to the past
>The ending won't have Jack go to the past.

ENJOY KIDDOS

this season kills everything you loved about samurai jack
>>
I read your entire post.
>>
lol kys
>>
Every single episode from the original show stood on it's own with no overarching plot because it's an anthology series, so there is no real backstory besides Jack's origin and the fact that he's continuously failed to get back to the past for 50 years.

He didn't kill those bounty hunters either
>>
File: 1490501941352.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490501941352.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
I only watched Jack casually as fuck back in the days I have made a concerted effort to tell all my friends and family who might be interested to watch Season 5. I've also openly declared it to be one of the greatest works of Western action animation ever created in this decade.

Basically, no one cares. Jack is fucking Back.
>>
>>80920921
Are all the action scenes like this? Terrible.
>>
>>80920952
this actually looks a bit better compared to the old episodes.

I found them all boring as fuck any way
>>
>>80920872
>He didn't kill those bounty hunters either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYXv97FuAY

In what universe are these people still alive? I'll wait.
>>
>>80920952
What makes that terrible besides your autism?
>>
File: vagita-power-blast.jpg (59KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
vagita-power-blast.jpg
59KB, 300x242px
Is it just me or does Ashi really look like a tan fem version of Vegeta ?
>>
>>80920806
i disagree
>>
>>80921009
i didnt see any blood
>>
>>80921009
He just beat the everloving shit out of them

i get that it's a point of consternation but it wasn't intended for him to kill them cartoon network wouldn't even have allowed it
>>
Why do you manchildren care so much about this cartoon?
>>
>>80920806
What's the matter?
Didn't get enough (You)s when you posted this in the other thread?
>>
consistent logic and continuity dont matter in cartoons.
>>
>>80921161
why my existence is so pathetic to the point that i'm trying a low bait on /tv/ to get some (you).
>>
And so begins the /tv/ contrarian cycle. No matter. Jack is absolute kino.
>>
I really dig the new episode, I was very engaged in all of the episodes so far and the animation/scenes/flow of it all is amazing.
Can't wait for the new episode and I really like that theyshape jacks character even furhter, while progressing in a new direction.
>>
File: Samurai.Jack vs Sisters m.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.Jack vs Sisters m.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>80920952
If you spent your entire life, you would never be able to make a better action sequence than that 10 second clip. No one will ever care about anything you create, no matter how hard you try. Not that you'd try, anyways.

>>80921161
I just want to see Jack either go through his Hero's Redemption Arc or finally defeat Akku and realize he's become the villain himself. Also yes no matter how much it infuriates /tv/, Jack S5 is kino.
>>
I enjoyed the new season 5 episodes but in this new episode when the ghost tells Jack ''you have never killed any human before'' i was like ''WTF YES HE DID'' , he killed plenty of people in the older episodes, are they trying to fool us or something,this is ridiculous..
>>
>>80921823
He either did not kill them or they were robots
>>
>>80920806
It's finally good again and only getting better, only fags aren't on track with the jack!!
>>
>>80920806
wow you sound very upset reddit
>>
When did Jack learn the sheev spin?
>>
Its a fucking cartoon show
>>
File: 3252352352.png (665KB, 701x472px) Image search: [Google]
3252352352.png
665KB, 701x472px
>like samurai jack as a kid, pretty cool cartoon
>grown ass adults talking about the "new" "adult" version and the problems with its plot
>>
>>80921823
Only arguable kill was the lava monster. And even then that was a mercy kill where Jack got direct confirmation his afterlife would be better than his present situation.
>>
>>80921009
To be fair, we've seen how the sword is useless against plot convenient enemies.

14:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZM5nFftae0
>>
You should treat Samurai Jack like a collection of folk tales about this hero. And stop being so autistic.
>>
>>80921009
The creator said they're not dead/not human, so they're not dead/not human. That's how stories work you insipid autist
>>
Cucking loser. Its happy tree friends now, good for you? Its what we wanted with our oreo o's. They discontinued the cereal so they gave us Jack. It'll be gone before you know it

Hard to find animation with heart as it is. You want more Jonny Test?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.