[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Split_(2016_film).jpg (27KB, 344x485px) Image search: [Google]
Split_(2016_film).jpg
27KB, 344x485px
So I just finished marathoning this. Why was Bruce Willis in the film for 2 seconds at the end for no reason?
>>
i didnt get it either, apparently its a reference to an older film
>>
it's a "secret" sequel to Unbreakable, you should check it out
>>
It's a hush hush sequel to Shamalamamamallamas The Sixth Sense
>>
It was the same Bruce Willis from Pulp Fiction
>>
>marathoning
I want to kill you for a lot of presumptions I have on the reason you decided to use this word to describe an otherwise totally mundane verb
>>
>>80918784
Spoiler you underaged cuntbag

And it's the best cameo/TWEEST of Shamalongs career. Ever.
>>
Split is actually a surprise sequel to M. Night's early success story "Die Hard"
>>
I am curious, how do you "marathon" one single movie?
>>
>>80919057
watch it without pausing every 10 mins to post on /tv/
>>
His career took a tumble
>>
>>80918784
shamalandingdong cinematic universe
>>
>>80918784
Are you an actual idiot? It is a Looper sequel.
>>
File: 1490191333199.png (111KB, 300x333px) Image search: [Google]
1490191333199.png
111KB, 300x333px
>>80918784
>marathoning a 2 hour movie
>>
>>80918784
I watched this yesterday and I was genuinely furious. Months of being careful not see spoilers on /tv/. My friend had hyped it up so much and was like.. you'll get the twist! So I was working over time trying catch and remember all the little details try and piece it together and for that... shallow as a puddle Red Dragon rip off that amounts to a feature length trailer for superhero movie.

It was still good though I was just hoping for a mindfuck movie. It mostly is not.

You know a twist is fucking pure shit when you're not pleased to see Bruce Willis cameo in a movie. I was the only one in the room who'd seen Unbreakable and the only one angry with the ending. I assume normies who haven't seen it assume a 2 deep 5 u Cultured reference to tie things up... no.

5.5/10 Tease of a movie. Good performances.
>>
>>80919738
You'll never get the twist! rather.
>>
I hope marathoning a two hour movie becomes the next big meme.
>>
>>80919913
>>80919590
You know how I know you're new?
>>
>>80919966
I just created my account here. I PM'd you the answer to your question.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.