[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: flicks underrated by normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Tropic_thunder_ver3.jpg (23KB, 220x308px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Tropic_thunder_ver3.jpg
23KB, 220x308px
ITT: flicks underrated by normies
>>
>>80917126

but that was a massive success when it came out and quite popular.
>>
File: tropic-thunder-006.jpg (570KB, 1559x914px) Image search: [Google]
tropic-thunder-006.jpg
570KB, 1559x914px
>>80917126
I anything it's overrated because of RDJ's brilliant performance. If they had made him the main character and shot it entirely as a fake documentary on the making of the Tropic Thunder movie without the lost in the jungle plot it could have been a real cult classic.

The fact that the extras are funnier than anything in the movie is a shame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7Znz_5NrA
>>
I watched it again, it doesn't hold up at all. Like all Ben Stiller movies 80% of the 'comedy' is mugging for the cameras.

Jack Black is the funniest thing about the movie, acting like a retarded junkie.
>>
>>80917126
Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlbergs the other guys.
That movie destroyed my sides I was laughing so hard
>>
The movie was great until it turns into standard hollywood shit with the lost in the jungle life threatening shit
Although RDJs breakdown is fucking hilarious
>>
>>80917278
>Jack Black is the funniest thing

that's never been true in any movie
>>
>>80917617
Looks like someone hasn't seen Nacho Libre yet.
>>
Still love the Cruise dance scene. Fucking based Cruise
>>
>>80917366
this
>>
>>80917846
I have unfortunately.
>>
>American "comedy"
>>
>>80917928
So you should know that Jackie boy is a GOAT comedy actor.
It's like you're not even thinking anon.
>>
>>80917910
GET BACKGET BACK YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT
>>
>>80917949
Amy Schumer Leather Special is the "pinnacle" of American humour

Top lel
>>
>>80917539
i thought that was part of the joke
>>
>>80917617
Absolutely true in High Fidelity
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.