[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>audience will see him as a thanos/apocalypse knockoff with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: sprite animation.gif (89KB, 263x515px) Image search: [Google]
sprite animation.gif
89KB, 263x515px
>audience will see him as a thanos/apocalypse knockoff with less buildup
>by the time he shows up the audience will have seen two villains that can take on the league(cave troll,steppenwolf)
>his motivations are the same as Zod's(terraform earth)but he lacks the gray morality and humanity Zod had

He's going to be a shit villain isn't he.
>>
>>80904928
>his motivations are the same as Zod's
nope
he wants to turn literally everything into him/his
when there is nothing but Darkside, there will be peace
>>
Darkseid Is
>>
>>80904928
Theres zero change that after 14+ movies teasing Thanos and the way he was completely made fun of in GoTG, the audience is going to be happy about him.

If JL follows the natural progression they seem to be aimed then Darkseid is going to close a trilogy instead of being a lame joke after a pointless series of anti-climaxes like in the MCU.
>>
Darkseid's goal is to remove all free will to attain true peace.
>>
>cave troll
tell me more about this. post pix if u r so able.
>>
releveant
http://imgur.com/gallery/FSUwz
>>
>>80905391
I think that guy IS the cave troll. I assume Steppenwolf is some of the music they'll use to rip off Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
How many good guy vs bad guy capeshit flicks can there possibly be? I had hoped the industry had figured it out when Civil War and BvS came out at the same time. But no. Now we're back to the same boring capeshit.
>>
File: xmna25.jpg (266KB, 1500x791px) Image search: [Google]
xmna25.jpg
266KB, 1500x791px
>>80904928
>apocalypse knockoff with less buildup

Is that even possible?
>>
>>80904928
Darkseid wearing cape is fucking retarded
>>
>>80905391
>>
>>80905921
>I assume Steppenwolf is some of the music they'll use to rip off Guardians of the Galaxy.

lol
>>
>>80906491
Didn't Legion of Superheroes have a guy with a bunch of little volcanoes on his back?
>>
>>80906428
And underwear, he rocked the miniskirt like no one before.
>>
>>80905136
This so much. Does anyone think the buildup to Thanos has been particularly effectual? He's made hardly any progress collecting those damn chaos emeralds, and I think they've squandered a lot of opportunities to build him up as a threat. I thought BvS more effectually set up Darkseid as a threat than all the MCU movies combined have done with Thanos. Maybe it's a good thing this universe is getting started with a bang.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.