[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dude Krispy Kreme LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 21

Dude Krispy Kreme LMAO
>>
>Exposing character flaws and trying to pass them as virtues instead of showing actual virtues
>80% of the movie is The Hugbox Rangers
>KRISPY KREME KRISPY KREME
>Rita didn't killed them off when she got the chance
>Actual A U T I S M
>Starts off the movie with a wank joke

What an unlikeable movie with a bunch of unlikeable characters

Yet I popped a boner for Elizabeth Banks characterization.
>>
>>80904803
Does Krispy Kreme make an appearance, or does Rita repulsa fall in love with earth donuts?
>>
>>80905355
Lol have you seen a Power Rangers episode before?
>>
>>80905402
Some Goldbergstein has some serious stocks on that shit

Free advertising
>>
Green Ranger's actor in the next film confirmed.
>>
>>80906486
Who is it? The casting so far has been pretty okay.
>>
8/10 film
>>
>>80906486

there's no actor cast yet
>>
>>80906486
>>80906539
>>80906848
It's Idris Elba
>>
>>80906924
Fuck you i want a girl Tomie, who is an exchange student from Japan!
>>
File: 1397234728412.jpg (38KB, 364x362px) Image search: [Google]
1397234728412.jpg
38KB, 364x362px
>>80906720
Fucking this, just got back home. Im very satisfied with the movie. They changed the story in such a way that its the same old fool nonsense in MMPR with a flow of current era movies. Both nostalgiafags and newfags got out happy enough in my theater. We actually discussed the backstory and future movie references with my friends in middle of a hallway and a few newfag people stopped to hear what we knew and they didnt, legit interested people.
>>
>>80905467
Your average Power Rangers episode is half melodrama, half action. The movie is 80% melodrama and the action is boring CGI bullshit.
>>
What do krispy cream have to do in movie, please say to me?
>>
You guys even had Krispy Kreme before? Shit is pretty good.
>>
>>80904803
>"DUDE SWITCH YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO" The Movie
No thanks
>>
the movie mcguffin is buried below krispy kream, so they say it multiple times.
>>
>>80907055
Little Family Owned Donut Shop > Winchell's > Krispy Kreme > 7/11 >>>> Supermarket Crap
>>
One of the girls should have been a blonde
>>
>>80907156
And your mother should have stabbed you in the head with a coat hanger, we can't always get what we want
>>
Anything about the Green Ranger in this?
>>
>>80907156
End yourself Krager, the girls were perfect.
>>
>>80907256

mid credits teacher calls him, they show his coat in an empty chair.

also, rita is shown in her green ranger suit.
>>
File: 1354412368358.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1354412368358.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>80906486
>next film
>>
>>80907357
Ok figured they would setup something for a sequel.

Rita was a ranger? What is her story in this movie? As I recall in the show she just want to conquer earth for pretty generic reasons.
>>
File: 1333516005520.jpg (30KB, 475x444px) Image search: [Google]
1333516005520.jpg
30KB, 475x444px
>>80907370
>he doesnt know
A sequel has been confirmed. There are plans for 5 sequels which are kind of approved but I preffer to stay skeptical until they make it official. However, 1 sequel is already official.
>>
>>80905355
>EBanks

She dropped her evil, witch accent a few times. Just like TV Power Rangers acting I suppose.
>>
>>80907156
Agreed
>>
>>80907370

it made 42 million in 53 hours in the US alone. the studio hoped for 30 million over the weekend so they could make 6 films total.

It's going to double their expected weekend total.

>>80907451

she was the green ranger (zordon was red). she felt like an outsider since she was the only one with issues/different opinions, zordon and her had some sort of relationship, she killed them all.
>>
So we all liked Elizabeth Banks hammy performance as Rita? Thought it fit in well with the character and the lame setting of the movie fine.
>>
>>80907754
>she was the green ranger (zordon was red).
Ok interesting. Does she die at the end (of course not really probably)?
>>
>>80905355
is this the new copypasta? i like it!
>>
>>80907852
the megazord bitch slaps her into space
>>
>>80907771

she got dangerously close to ridiculous (which clashed), but was enjoyable.

>>80905872

no.
>>
File: 1360925434567.jpg (13KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1360925434567.jpg
13KB, 420x300px
>>80907451
Spoilers, obviously.
Zordon fucked up and didnt take care of his team, its implied he was too selfish with his duty, the green ranger went evil because she felt like an outcast and ideals clashed with Zordon, and now wants the Zeo crystal to gain power and destroy shit. Rita was the green ranger, implied to be much more powerful than the other 5 rangers combined. They all died to her, only a cheap shot made by Alpha got her down, damaging her power coin, so she cant fully transform anymore, only can as a half assed suit. Also the helmet got completely destroyed.
>>80907852
She gets sent to space. Its implied she's still alive as she's flying directly to the moon where MMPR Rita mainbase is located. Her staff fell to Earth, and the staff has her power coin and a bone, a broken jaw. The jaw has probably something to do with the Dragonzord, as they explain the zords take their form out of the most powerful animals that existed on Earth. If the jaw is from an ancient dragon lifeform, pretty much already explains how the Dragonzord will make his debut in the sequel.

Also something many people didnt notice. The Megazord didnt exist until now. Rita, the original green ranger, didnt know about it. Neither its mentioned by Zordon and Alpha, they just say the zords themselves are their major weapon. The rangers actually used the Zeo crystal to make the Megazord, which can only end in two ways in the sequel. Either it gave them the ability to make the Megazord, or Megazord is now a native thing they awakened and now have the power to awaken a Power Rangers Zeo transformation.
>>
>>80908230
Whats the best part of the movie?

Also what is the worst?

Gonna see it Tuesday so feel free to spoiler away I don't care.
>>
>>80908374
Best is kys
Worst is kys
>>
File: Krispy-Kreme-1.jpg (50KB, 609x348px) Image search: [Google]
Krispy-Kreme-1.jpg
50KB, 609x348px
>>80906539
>>80906848
>>80906924
Who else but the baddest of them all?
>>
power rangers fanbase just had best week of their lives. glad at least one fanbase get to enjoy a GOOD ressurection.
>>
>>80908374
best part is when they realized they were being crybaby special snowflakes and tried to better themselves, hence the literal metaMORPHosis.

worst part is alpha five's voice
>>
>>80908484
>worst part is alpha five's voice
really? Is it more annoying than the TV show? I am sure he is CGI yeah?

Who is the comedy relief? I assume those two 90s bullies (Bulk and Skull I think) aren't PC enough for 2017
>>
>>80908693
The comedy is jerking off a bull
>>
>>80908693
alpha 5 is voiced by Bill Heder but his deadpan lines are awkward as hell. i know that he's a space android but it's like you're talking to a fake character that is fan-written.
>>
>>80908756
at least tell the fucking joke with proper context. don't just regurgitate whatever spew you heard.

jason and teammate sneak in a bull to a locker room.

teammate says he milked the cow's udders to try and calm it down. jason says bulls don't have udders.
>>
File: 1363067681187.png (8KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1363067681187.png
8KB, 408x286px
>>80908374
I feel like the best part of the movie is how they changed the story to today's audience. They dont make a big deal about the lesbian girl, as in, GURL POWA, its just like, oh she's lesbian, okay, move on. See my point? its not random shit shoved in your face because SJW and shit. Same with the austistic Billy, shes actually the best character by far, the guy is just awesome. Same as before they mention once he's autistic as a passing joke (even though he was serious) and its never mentioned again. Today's audience also needs backstory, something we didnt have in MMPR, they adapted it pretty well as I said in >>80908230. It fits like a glove, makes sense. Another thing I liked is that they used the new "loser kids suddendly are superheroes" trend, with the old "the chosen ones" trend in MMPR. They show you the 5 rangers are a bunch of rebels, but also show you they excel in certain fields much more than the average people (Billy is basically a genius, Jason is pretty alpha and can fight, Kimberly is athletic as fuck, etc etc). Its little stuff that just show the producers actually put a lot of thought in the audience without dissapointing the nostalgiafags, the balance is well done between new and old crowd.

Negative points I would go towards Billy's growth, he's casually introduced as austistic and acts like a person with social problems but somewhere halfway through the movie suddendly he's not, the change is too sudden in my opinion. The movie centered too much in the Zords fight rather than the rangers fight. The rangers fight for like 5 cool minutes and then we get like ~30 minutes of Zords. They could have handled better Rita's defeat, sure they had to somehow send her to space for a sequel but a literal Megazord bitchslap felt too out of place (they followed the scene with comedy, as in trying to handle the weird thing that just happened). The only thing that truly disappoints in the movie, is that the Megazord transformation happens offscreen.
>>
>>80908830
Yeah, he jerked off a bull
>>
>>80908757
he sounded like that midget who killed his wife
>>
>>80908850
by not telling the joke properly anyone can assume it was done in bad taste like in a spoof movie with disgusting gags.

he didn't actually jerk the bull off. IT WAS IMPLIED THAT HE DID.
>>
>>80908845
>Megazord transformation happens offscreen
Wow this shocks me. You mean when all the Zords like come together they don't show it all joining up?

I also saw in the trailer they aren't all in the same room when inside the Megazord. Thank Christ that even bugged me when I was 10.

Thanks for the info anons.
>>
>>80908908
The joke is he jerked off a bull
>>
>>80908845
No.
There is no reason to tell the audience that someone is gay other then to push an agenda.

If someone is gay they're just that.
We don't need to be told that, as gay people don't go
>"I'm gay".
>"No not guy problems, GIRL problems."
In real life.

Your apologetic manner for that kind of directing and behavior is scummy.
If they want to make a character gay I think they should.
Should that character get special lines showing that they are gay?
No.
Should that be the defining characteristic of their character?
No.

>BUT HOW WILL WE SHOW THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE GAY???
Having a character be gay and not be outright told they're gay or have them "act" gay is the first step to having ALL people accept gays.

That's quite the point, that gay people are just normal people.
The more you pull them apart and say hey look they're special, the more you'll see "Anti-SJW Agenda" Everywhere.

This is /tv/ a board for television and movies and we should expect good media based on character development and writing, not on progressiveness.
>>
you didn't watch the movie.

it's NEVER said she's a lesbian. It's implied.
>>
>>80908953
>Wow this shocks me. You mean when all the Zords like come together they don't show it all joining up?
They dont, its more or less like this
>Have to protect the Zeo crystal, a giant meteorite thing buried on earth
>Rita opens a hole, reveals the crystal
>Stuff happens, the defeated Zords fall in this hole to the crystal
>Lava and fire happens
>Suddendly Megazord comes out
>No mention of the Zeo crystal anymore
We lack a lot of information but I insist that they somehow absorbed it to achieve Megazord status. My pals also got the very same impression of the scene.

>I also saw in the trailer they aren't all in the same room when inside the Megazord.
It makes sense, I like that there's almost nothing out of place in the movie, story wise (if I may add, thats a HUGE feat in today's film industry) The movie revolves around that 5 strangers need to create bonds between each other in order to awaken their powers, unity is the "message" of the movie. The rangers, locked up in different cockpits, need to improvise and sync to operate the Megazord, each one of them controls a limb except for the red ranger that controls the head, torso and hips. So they literally need to unite to control the united Zords, just as they needed to unite to awaken their powers.
>>
>>80909252
>you didn't watch the movie.
first time on /tv/?
>>
>>80905355
>instead of showing actual virtues

Jason stood up to that guy who was picking on Billy. Billy helped Jason with his house arrest. Zack took care of his mom.

Kim and Trini did fuck all, though.
>>
>>80909123
>There is no reason to tell the audience that someone is gay other then to push an agenda.
Exactly my point anon. Gay, autistic, whatever, it doesnt really matters and shouldnt even be mentioned. Its fucking normal, public shouldnt care about these details. Its just a bait for your everyday social media public. What I applaud from the movie is that they bring it out in such a manner that its not bothersome for people tired of these social bullshit, and the SJW crowd is happy with what they got. They thought their move pretty well.
>>
>>80909280
>Guy problems?
>Character stays silent
>Wait..Girl problems?
>Stays silent
Fuck off.
>>
>>80909491
/tv/ never watches movies idiot. they just eat shit and vomit shit all day.
>>
>>80909491
Thats not really what happens thou, when asked about guys problems she gives a sarcastic answer then when Zack asks about girl she gets ultra silent and later talks about her how she and her parents are at odds with that stuff.
I mean i really don't get how this places want homosexuals to be presented, they get triggered no matter what...
>>
>>80909123

>T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>80909715
Good reply, you really showed me.
>>
>>80905355
>trying to pass them as virtues

when did this happen? they're meant to be misfits who learn to improve, very simple character arcs that went over your head because you honestly think a girl showing her friends nudes around is shown as a good thing due to being more autistic than zack

>>80909352

Kim learned to be less of a bitch and be loyal to her friends and Trini learned to open up and make friends
>>
>>80909732

I aint trying to argue. Just find it amusing you get so upset over nothing.
>>
File: u.png (106KB, 555x455px) Image search: [Google]
u.png
106KB, 555x455px
>>80909773
Upset? Not upset but think what you will.
>>
>>80907036
the zeo crystal happens to be under a krispy kreme building
>>
File: 1386046384574.jpg (110KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
1386046384574.jpg
110KB, 315x274px
>>80908845
>>80908471
>>80909760
>this blatant shilling

So, I take we will be able to actually discuss the movie in one week, two tops?
>>
>>80909732
he did actually
nigga u gay
>>
No Bulk and Skull?

Also, how were the cameos of original Kim and Tommy?

And Lord Zedd references?
>>
>>80909895
(You)
>>
File: 1483865643460.jpg (35KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1483865643460.jpg
35KB, 615x630px
>>80909916
you gay inside
>>
>>80909866
I just got out of the theater anon, I came straight to 4chan to check peoples opinions and share my own.
>>80909900
No Bulk and Skull, even thought I feel that was a given. The cameo was highly unexpected and my entire theater got surprised. No Zedd reference, at least not directly, Rita mentions that "others will come for the crystal" before her defeat. Seeing as they are trying to be as loyal as possible to MMPR, Zedd is most likely the next villain, if they stick to logic.
>>
>>80909844
>Types out a whole entire butthurt post going into detail about one small part of the movie that was literally nothing and how much hes been triggered
>Not upset

Kek. Chill out with a krispy kreme bro.
>>
>>80909983
Thanks for the answers, man. Hope you enjoyed it. I'll see it soon, hopefully.
>>
>>80909987
>When someone responds with any kind of effort they must be mad
Not everyone shit posts all day anon, trust me i'm chill but keep wasting your time.
>>
>>80909983
I'm pretty sure that it was Lord Zedd that gave Rita her staff and showed her how to use all her additional powers in exchange for serving him. Lord Zedd is now Zordon's brother.

All of this is pretty much confirmed already.
>>
File: 1306828666813.jpg (27KB, 264x351px) Image search: [Google]
1306828666813.jpg
27KB, 264x351px
>>80909983
>I just got out of the theater anon,
Of course you did.
Tell us about THE AMAZING WEEK-END DEALS!!!!!!
>>
>>80908908
It was bad taste sperg. Go watch some Sandler's List.
>>
>>80910091
Well there was a sick refill deal in my theater, we dont have refill in my country so there was that. Smart move actually, it attracts costumers with the novelty but no one will stand up and leave the movie for more coke.
>>
>>80910147
>refill in my country
Is it only us fat americans that get free refills pretty much everywhere. My freshman year of college and I had two french exchange sutdent roommates. They would always like check with me or the waitress to make sure they weren't being charged for their refills.

They also fucking LOVED McDonalds and couldn't believe I didn't eat that shit.
>>
>>80910053

the fact that you're still posting says otherwise ;)

>inb4ureply
>>
>>80910284
>Emoticons
>>
I was worried about the forced feminist SJW bs like what they did with the cringe Transformers trailer. But there's only like one of dialogue vaguely alluding to her being a lesbian and then they didn't touch on it again. They handled it surprisingly well. Thank fuck.
>>
File: loved.png (429KB, 556x304px) Image search: [Google]
loved.png
429KB, 556x304px
I really liked the film,
especially the first and part of the second act, when they were fleshing out the characters and their relationship

I liked that they didn't go into Mega Zord right away

I loved Trini, she's my fave because she's le edgy misunderstood outsider like all of us (well, some here are autistic like Billy. most, I'd say - autistic but not sweet/nice)
>>
>>80910326
She being a lesbian isn't even important.
What is unlikeable is how edgelord that character was and how cringeworthy is to sit down and watch an inmature character to not fucking budge for 100 mins.
>>
>>80910456
>What is unlikeable is how edgelord that character was and how cringeworthy is to sit down and watch an inmature character to not fucking budge for 100 mins.

>armchair adulting
>never had to deal with being lgbt

fuck OFF sperg
you know how I know you're autistic? you lack empathy
>>
File: 220px-Actor_AustinStJohn.jpg (6KB, 220x264px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Actor_AustinStJohn.jpg
6KB, 220x264px
>>80909900
>Cameos of original Kim, Tommy, and Jason

ftfy
>>
>>80910514
>never had to deal with being lgbt
Not hard.
>>
>>80910557
>he's from socal
how nice for you
>>
>>80910541
Billy too, bottom left corner. Friend spotted the black guy but I missed him, not sure if BS or its true.
>>
>>80910514
I don't want to deal with elgeebettees I want to see endearing stories and Power fucking Rangers

Nobody has empathy for whiny little bitches
WITH SUPER POWERS.
>>
>>80910456
>She being a lesbian isn't even important.

How is it anything but not important? All the rangers all have issues and have a hard time. She's gay and her parents don't want her to be gay and forces her to be someone she's not. That's her problem and she's opening up to the other rangers. Pretty straight forward and obvious. How can you not get that?
>>
>>80910557
>Indonesia
>>
File: the world smallest violin.png (920KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
the world smallest violin.png
920KB, 1052x800px
>>80910514
>>
>>80910626
>I don't want to deal with elgeebettees I want to see endearing stories and Power fucking Rangers

well SUCK IT UP buttercup
people are gay, get over it
fucking crybaby right winger cunt, you're worse than sjws

>>80910727
right back at ya bud
sorry we cum on your face with our agenda every time you go to the movies xddd
>>
>>80910688
Where'd you get that her parents know? I never got that impression at all.
>>
>>80910915
they don't know but they're trying to figure out what's wrong with her
she mentions they'd rather her dress differently, that's a clue right there (i.e. she's too butch for them)
>>
>>80907055
they are shit, i'd eat a week old middle of nowhere gas-station donut before I ate a Krisy Kreme
>>
>>80910915

Around the campfire she says her parents want her to behave more 'normal'.
>>
>>80910946
I understood that as her dressing as an immature, edgy teen. Someone trying to look punk, but who buys their clothes new and a mid-to-high end clothing store.
>>
File: cameo.png (549KB, 875x550px) Image search: [Google]
cameo.png
549KB, 875x550px
>>80910541
>no black ranger cameo
why?
>>
>>80911012
You didn't grow up around edgy proto-goths, did you? Her character honestly reminds me of the fat goth girl from South Park.
>>
>>80911016
I don't think parents have that archetype in their heads the way you and I do
>>
>>80910541
Did Trini cameo in the latest Ghostbusters movie?
>>
File: 70744962.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
70744962.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>80911016
>>80911055
>>
>>80911107
Not in the slightest. I'm actually kind of impressed that you're still naive enough to think that parents can't see through that bullshit.
>>
Did anyone else think that everyone expecting it to be shitty meant they could get away with more.
No one else is going to have the balls to to put 'go go power rangers', 'make my monster grow' and 'its morphing time' in their sexy modern reboots voltron didn't.

Also Rita being the green ranger actually made sense, explained the green coin and her look being her damaged suit was well though out
Goldar sucked though, why imply he's a character and give him no personality.
>>
>>80911039
>Jason isn't wearing red

ONE JOB
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_XJEayVqA

This is the only part of the movie with the classic theme. And it was only 13 seconds long. Absolute Bullshit.
>>
>>80911016
Dude...come on...
>>
>>80911487
Yeah... I felt underwhelmed, should've been a longer sequence. And the song is slightly different, the singer is different?
>>
Fuck Krispy Kreme.

I can never forgive the sin this movie had by not showing the Megazord transformation.

You just don't do that.
That's the climax of the climax, how the FUCK could you possibly leave it out.

If they didn't blow their load so quickly they could've used the 95 movie theme for the Zord transformation rather than the zord rush towards Goldar.
>>
>>80911556
>Zord rush plays the Zords OST from the original series or a remake of it
https://youtube.com/watch?v=e9SH4DHm7PI&t=2m4s

>Once the rangers fall into the lava pit, their coins start to glow
>they stretch out and become the power crystals
>confused, the five look on as each of their crystals insert into a slot in each of their zords
>their zord cockpit begin to light up as their given color
>a female voice is heard
>it's Dulcia from the first movie. and we hear her voice simply say...
>"Megazord sequence has been initiated"
>que https://youtube.com/watch?v=2MWI4DfiCG8&t=38s
>>
File: 1472349837364.png (760KB, 628x987px) Image search: [Google]
1472349837364.png
760KB, 628x987px
so we can all agree that zach was the best character right
>>
>>80909123
>characters can be gay unless I know they're gay then it's dumb and someone has an agenda

holy shit get over yourself

any gay teenager in real life is going to let you know it, the fact that it wasn't thrown in your face in this movie might as well be subtle
>>
>>80909123

In other words,
I WANT EVERYONE TO BE NORMAL AND NO ONE DARE MENTION HOMOSEXUALITY
There was a time when people didn't bring it up, it's called the 50's and before then. People lived in the shadows because people like you kept them there.

You can be normal and be proud of who you are

Fuck
You
>>
>>80912177
>>80912177
I'm gay and don't want to be characterized as a fucking directors virtue signal.

Fuck off you special snow flake, you're what makes the gay movement so awful.
>>
>>80912382
>Fuck off you special snow flake, you're what makes the gay movement so awful

See, you're gonna grow out of that. Seriously, take a break from 4chan and pol. These people know nothing about real life.

I bought into their shit, too. But I outgrew it.
>>
>>80904803
watching her fondle yellow ranger and the jewelry store clerk was pretty great
>>
>>80912500
*tips fedora*
>>
>>80906539
>>80905402
>>80906486
Rumor has it the new Tommy is ether black or muslim.
>>
>>80912973
Tommy was already an injun.
>>
>>80912973
Why not both? Hopefully he's in a wheelchair too for extra points
>>
>>80907370
Unlike Cisbusters edgy donuts rangers was very profitable. Hell the toys are selling like crack. When you work at a Toyals R us for almost 6 years, You can tell when a movie a hit by toys sales alone.
>>80907477
>>
>>80912500
>Thinking you're somehow special for being gay
>Thinking that being gay isn't normal
From
>>80912177
"I WANT EVERYONE TO BE NORMAL AND NO ONE DARE MENTION HOMOSEXUALITY"

You're not special for being gay
You think that being gay isn't normal.
Just because i'm not a flaming faggot and think that I deserve a peace prize for nothing, does not make me the odd one out.

I feel bad for people like you.
You honestly and I mean this, make me feel ashamed to be gay.
>>
>>80913288
>You honestly and I mean this, make me feel ashamed to be gay.

Again, I was you once. You'll understand why it's important to have presence once you, you know, go out into the real world and talk to real people.
>>
>>80913288
It's not about whether or not gay people are "special" or "normal"
It's about representation. I don't want queens to be the only ones represented. Trini was an average-looking girl. She wasn't exceedingly butch, and she wasn't super feminine.
You can have "normal" acting people (congratulations, people think you're straight! yay you!) just casually saying their gay. THAT helps dispel stereotypes more than NOT MENTIONING IT AT ALL.
It's about going to the movies and sympathizing/empathizing with someone else's problems because they resemble my own, and what I went through when I was a teenager/young adult.

But, again, you have no sympathy and you probably haven't left your parents home yet. It's okay, it'll come to you.
>>
>>80911409

He's also gold, with majority black.
>>
>>80913663
>Not because i'm afraid of being gay or because being gay is wrong but because it's normal.
How dumb are you? it's not "normal" yet. Maybe in Southern California, but if you were born in bumfuck Kentucky, it's not normal in the slightest. MILLIONS of people in the US alone go through what Trini is going through in the movie. Like I said, talk to some real people.

>I want being gay to be normal but I don't want to do it because you want to be something special.
It's called compensating. When the world tells you you're a degenerate piece of shit (like happens unironically on this forum all the freaking time), you defy that line of thinking by overcompensating slightly. It's okay. And, again, it's not about "special". You take that word from conservatives and alt-righters. It's about solidifying and defiantly propping up our identity and our right to exist.

>Do you honestly think you help what people think of the gay community?
Unless you make us visible, they're not thinking about you at all. And that is how, slowly, your rights get taken away. Awareness is good. There's a lot of fucking hatred out there, you're just too "normal" to notice or even give a shit. Because, again, no empathy.

Just sit your dumb ass for a second and think about this: HOW do you think we got to where we are? By just saying nothing? It was the queens you hate so much that were at the vanguard and gave you the rights you have today.

Fucking asshole kid. You're probably buttugly, too.
>>
>>80913805
Reworded because it's late for me and I had some spelling errors and ideas to clarify.
>I know more than you, i'm experienced etc;
No.
I mean you make me feel ashamed to be gay because of what YOU are specifically doing to our movement.
I don't want to be attached to a stigma of what it is to be gay.
Not because i'm afraid of being gay or because being gay is wrong, but because it's normal.
You're trying to make it something it's not.

Do you honestly think you help what people think of the gay community?
Anywhere?
No, you're making this a joke with your holier than thou act and know it all attitude.
You don't know me or my situation, you're projecting yourself on me and my posts.
Being gay isn't a one shoe fits all ordeal as you may think.
So don't speak for me when you speak for yourself.

>>80913562
Then you fall back on insults etc because you know you're incorrect.
>"congratulations, people think you're straight! yay you!"
I don't need an award for being gay. I don't need to be mentioned.
You're a fucking cancer because you think that gays deserve a reward.
Or there is some negative to people thinking you're straight?

Again do you honestly think you're changing peoples minds by forcing it down their necks?
The world will change with time as gays or any culture live with the hatred.
Black people took 50+ years to get where they are in terms of social acceptance.

Gay propaganda in movies and television will not force anyone's minds to be changed.
You can not force someone or multiple people to change their minds based on a poorly written snippet to include a community.
If you think that you deserve acceptance NOW you're a fool.
I repeat myself and clarify, you make me ashamed that people associate my gayness with you.

>>80913805
Again with the insults.
There is not point arguing with you.
You are a fool, good night.
>>
File: 1489517768528.png (1MB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
1489517768528.png
1MB, 807x861px
>>80904803
>>
>>80910353
>tfw your last years of high school were just like Zack's and you skipped class and school to look after your mother
Minus the whole fear of her dying thing, since she didn't have some terminal illness, just a debilitating one.

It was too real.
>>
I just hope the liberals crank up their slippery slope of degeneracy even faster so I can satisfy my cunny cravings before I die.
>>
>>80913874
>The world will change with time as gays or any culture live with the hatred.
>Black people took 50+ years to get where they are in terms of social acceptance.

Homosexuality was a sin for centuries. What are you talking about?

>Gay propaganda in movies and television will not force anyone's minds to be changed.
You're objectively wrong. You only have to look at how public perception has changed in the last 10 years.

>You are a fool, good night.
ok alt righter baby
>>
>>80911556
>not showing the Megazord transformation.
wait what the fuck, then how the fuck does the megazord even show up?
>>
>>80911039
Bulk lost some weight.
>>
>>80904803

>dude rita is the green ranger now for no reason lmao

why

just why retcon the entire origin story
>>
>>80914069
>Bulk

m8 I...
>>
tommy will be arabic

he will also be gay and have a romance with jason

>go go liberal rangers!
>>
File: fhd005YOV_Elizabeth_Banks_022.jpg (214KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
fhd005YOV_Elizabeth_Banks_022.jpg
214KB, 1280x688px
>Elizabeth Banks thread
>No relevant photos, only arguments

Well we'll just have to change that
>>
>>80914459
Fucking upload pics already, I'm not here for power rangers
>>
>>80914459
If someone could post a good webm of this scene, that would be appreciated.
>>
>>80906720
>>80907006
I've never seen a movie get so much applause, not even episode 7. I think like 5 times the audience went fucking apeshit and applauded. I enjoyed the movie t b h, much better than I thought it'd be.
>>
>>80904803
Didn't mind desu, after Rita started out being an edgy soul sucking mummy it felt alright to have her be a goof. Wouldn't be Power Rangers without silly villains.

>>80907156
There's already a hot dumb blonde tho

>>80907134
What about IHOP?
>>
>>80911039
That's not jason
>>
>>80908230
Was the gold thing something unique to Rita or something the Green Ranger just does? Haven't watched Power Rangers before this movie (I know, I know dammit)

>>80911055
>edgy proto-goths

Did those evolve into fedoras during the '10s? Would explain a lot
>>
>>80912057
>muh mom
>zanny idiot

Tbh Jason was actually my fav, he was a cool chad and he knew when he fucked up
>>
>>80917258
No. Proto-goths became full goths, who were replaced by emos and now hipsters/SJWs.

Fedora tippers are the pseudo-intellectual nerds that weren't actually that intelligent, but people thought they were because they lied PCs and reading the dictionary
>>
File: Austin St. John.jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
Austin St. John.jpg
10KB, 194x259px
>>80917254
Yes, it is.
>>
>>80910915

It's implied by the moving schools repeatly.

Parents find put she has a girlfriend and boom changes school

Go to new school get new gf. Parents find out new school again
>>
File: just sii aiyah my shit up.jpg (133KB, 940x1070px) Image search: [Google]
just sii aiyah my shit up.jpg
133KB, 940x1070px
>>80911039
Can't wait for him to be left in the dust and forgotten as everyone talks about the 2nd movie and new green ranger in the future,
>>
I actually really enjoyed the film, and I think that's because it honestly believes in its theme of friendship. The overblown grit in the first half melts away as soon as the cast become closer; with act three going full camp when everyone is willing to die for one another. For all its edge, Power Rangers still has the cheesy charm of the original series.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.