[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"JUSTICE LEAGUE" LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 49

File: Justice League.jpg (174KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
174KB, 810x1200px
Pretty much all confirmed by now.

>An alliance between humans, amazons and atlanteans repels Darkseid's invasion and three Mother Boxes are left behind and split between them.

>On present day, Batman and Wonder Woman are assembling a group of meta-humans to defend Earth from an extraterrestrial threat summoned by Lex Luthor's experiments with Kryptonian technology. Aquaman and Cyborg decline their offer, while the Flash accepts.

>Parademons kidnap several scientists, including Cyborg's father, and Cyborg joins the team to rescue them. Aided by Commissioner James Gordon, they locate the Parademons' nest in an underground tunnel connecting Metropolis and Gotham, but are ambushed and nearly killed before Aquaman rescues them and they save the scientists.

>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth and steals Themyscira's Mother Box. The heroes attempt to stop him from stealing Atlantis' Mother Box but fail and decide to go their separated ways. Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.

>Steppenwolf uses the Mother Boxes to open a portal and bring an army of Parademons to subjugate Earth. Batman convinces the heroes to come together again and they face Steppenwolf and his forces in Metropolis. During the battle, the heroes manage to free Superman of Steppenwolf's influence and he joins them.

>The heroes defeat Steppenwolf, while Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes, manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips. The heroes then form the Justice League to keep defending Earth against extraordinary threats.

>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly.

>Alfred Pennyworth joins the final battle piloting the team's aircraft.

>Lex Luthor is locked up at Arkham Asylum but manages to secure his release.

>Lois Lane, Jonathan and Martha Kent, Hyppolita, Mera, Vulko, Iris West, Henry Allen, Silas Stone and Abin Sur make appearances in the movie.
>>
File: United.jpg (77KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
United.jpg
77KB, 800x420px
>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

>Batman has prophetic dreams for reasons not entirely explained. Something about "fate" choosing an oracle to herald a new age of heroes, according to Wonder Woman.

>Lois is used to bring Superman out of his brainwashed trance.

>Martha appears on Purgatory and has a minor scene in the real world.

>Henry has one scene.

>Iris is a quirky intern reporter trolling the CCPD for scoops. Barry has a crush on her but is too beta to make a move. Bruce helps him in the end.

>Abin Sur appears during the opening battle helping fend off Darkseid's invasion.

>Mera is the captain of Atlantis Royal Guard and doesn't even like Aquaman yet. He's just risen to the throne.

>Vulko is an Atlantean elder and the guardian of their Mother Box.

>Jokes are hit and miss, especially Barry's.

>Running time is roughly 181 minutes long.
>>
Looks alright, pretty normie friendly.
>>
>>80904643
> 3 hours
>>
Sounds like a two and a half hours mess.
>>
>abin sur
>>
This sounds resoundingly like the Justice League DC animated movie, but less good.

Also, it's gonna be funny to see Darkseid and Thanos, the guy based on Darkseid, in movies around the same time. People will be confused.
>>
File: Batmech top view.jpg (472KB, 1920x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Batmech top view.jpg
472KB, 1920x1860px
>Abin Sur
Bit hype, i suppose. Now tell us more about the batmech. Also how the fuck can medieval humans even help against parademons? We talking Merlin Arthurian Dr. Fate shit now.
>>
Pretty much all confirmed? Half that stuff is taken from the official synopsis so of course it's true, the rest is very much not confirmed.
>>
>>80904643
>>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

Yes, this movie surely will be a huge success
>>
>>80904608
>>80904643
>3 hours long

Everything you posted actually seems true except for this. They've never allowed capeshit to be this lenghty so far. Unless Warner has learned from their BvS editing fuck up and just wants to let it be as long as Snyder wants.
>>
>>80905748
I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this in particular.
>>
>>80905765
Might just be the current cut, they've got 8 months to try trim it down.
>>
>>80905818
Yeah. I wouldn't have a problem with the current lenght but there seems to be an unspoken rule in Hollywood to never allow capeshit be longer than 2 and a half hours
>>
>>80904643
>Henry has one scene
Has one scene of what?
>>
sounds good to me. hopefully supes fights the JL while he is brainwashed or whatever.
>>
>>80904643
>>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

dropped
>>
>3 hours for a kids movie
>>
>>80905776
>People waiting to see Superman being awesome on screen
>Actually he's in a farm most of the movie talking to fucking Kevin Costner

Dude, if you really cant see the problem you should apply for a job at Warner Studios. They seem to hire based on How stupid and blind you are
>>
>>80904643
>>80904608
> No IHOP Scenes
WHAT THE FUCK!?
>>
>>80905947
Barry visits him in prison in the trailer, so I'm guessing that. They meant Henry Allen, The Flash's dad, not Henry Cavill if you thought that.
>>
>>80905989
You already knew he was "dead" so I don't see why him being in a weird netherworld is that bad. At least he shows up for the first half of the movie.
>>
Bye useless children. Capeshit not even twice.
>>
>>80906059
Thats also part of the problem. This movie is hopelessly tainted by the stupid decisions they made in the other movies.
>>
>>80904608
>all that supposed build up to superman growing as a character in BVS
>Cavill only has one scene

Fuck you DC, what a complete disappointment
>>
>>80906160
>Cavill only has one scene

"Henry" means Henry Allen, The Flash's dad.
>>
>>80904643
How they looked ar this mesa and aproved the Flash and Cyborg costumes I will never understand.
>>
>>80906198
Oh, well that's good then. I hope superman the character and cavill gets his due in this movie
>>
>>80905957
Brainwashed Superman X Aquaman, Diana and Flash could be pretty GOAT
>>
>>80904608
>Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.

So they chose the laziest way to revive Superman. I dont know what I expected.
>>
>>80906198
By "what a complete disappointment", he was referring to the movie as a whole, desu.
>>
>>80905989
>Actually he's in a farm most of the movie talking to fucking Kevin Costner

Do Kevin Costner has a multiple movies deal that they cant get around? Because theres no way they really think people want to see this inane shit.
>>
>>80906249
He'll probably have some kind of "triumphant return" moment after snapping out of Steppenwolf's control. Probably coming to help the League right on the edge of the obligatory "omg the bad guy's just way just too powerful, all hope is lost".
>>
So... it's The Avengers?
>>
>>80906390
>Do Kevin Costner has a multiple movies deal that they cant get around?
Lol probably
>>
>>80904608
What was the point of foreshadowing he was still alive at the end of BvS if he's just going to get resurrected after three days by space magic?
>>
>>80906462
except shitty
>>
A PORTAL
IN THE SKY
WHICH OPENS THE WAY FOR ALIEN INVASION
A FUCKING PORTAL
A HERO CLOSES THE PORTAL
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT
AND BARELY SURVIVES
SCREENCAP THIS
>>
File: lbu3rDk.jpg (162KB, 768x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lbu3rDk.jpg
162KB, 768x1152px
>>80906521
So a little better than The Avengers.
>>
>>80904643
When does Hal Jordan come in ?
>>
>>80906618
Why is Abin Sur back alive again, wtf.
>>
File: witnessedorgy.png (193KB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
witnessedorgy.png
193KB, 360x314px
>>80904608
>The heroes defeat Steppenwolf, while Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes, manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips. The heroes then form the Justice League to keep defending Earth against extraordinary threats
>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly
>two movies in one
Wew

The only reason I don't buy this leak is that it's been hinted at that Hal Jordan is the GL in this film which is supposedly Hammer. Plus none of these leaks explain why Abin Sur fit into anything
>>
>>80906426
Maybe I'm taking capeshit too seriously, but I do sincerely hope they deliver on the character. MOS and BVS were gradually building up to the comic book type superman, so it would feel kinda cheap if he doesn't get much screentime in Jl and he has the same type of personality or if he just starts quipping and shit. I hope they do give cavill good lines of dialogue(which has been the weakest part of the superman character)
>>
>>80906642
Not connected to the old gl movie
>>
Someone explain to me why, if you are interested in this movie, you would want to spoil everything 6 months before release? I dont understand the leak culture of people excited for a movie.
>>
>>80906696
True it's kind of fucked up
>>
>>80906553
Superman already had his big sacrifice moment in BvS so it'll probably be Batman
>>
File: 1463327873467.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463327873467.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
T H R E E H O U R S
H
R
E
E

>DClets will defend this
>>
File: 1477797896182.gif (94KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477797896182.gif
94KB, 240x180px
>>80906252
ya
>>
>>80906648

they're usually fake, people have gotten good at speculating based on set leaks to make fake spoilers

it wasn't long ago that most of these leaks had deathstroke because of the test footage on the flying fox
>>
>>80906648
I thought it's pretty clear in OP that the first feudal repulsion against parademons by an alliance includes Abin Sur as the sector's lantern, making his death during the second, modern-day invasion more impactful having policed the earth for centuries. It gives gravity to the ring choosing Hal, whoever it's going to be.

As writefags go, that's pretty decent, economical writing.
>>
>>80906820
Do i have to google test footage flying fox on my own instead of anons making use of the image upload function on a fucking imageboard? This is why xboarders turn everything they touch into shit, no investment in the community they're touring.
>>
Yeah, this is totally fake. There's no way they'd have the league fight darkseid after fighting the other guy, WB isn't that incompetent. Darkseid is DC's thanos, they wouldn't waste him in a glorified cameo. Also with all the unite the seven bullshit, there's no way there won't be a green lantern appearance. They've been hinting at it for far too long
>>
>>80904608
Does bats a supes have at least one scene of them fucking up steppenwolfs shit together? That would make this movie kino just by itself
>>
>>80906648
That Green Lantern stuff is bullshit, if they'd cast someone to play Hal Jordan we'd already know by now. The only hints of his appearance are Henry Cavill posting a few picks of Green Lantern posters on Instagram, and the fact that Armie Hammer liked a couple of them. People are reading too much into it. I think Abin Sur is likely to appear to set up GL, maybe he's a prison of the Apokoliptians? They are in his sector of space causing trouble, maybe they ran into him and captured him.
>>
>>80906825
That would be pretty good desu
>>
>>80906921
>Also with all the unite the seven bullshit,

It was one Aquaman poster from before even BvS came out, since then they've walked it back to "Unite The League", Hal Jordan will not be making an appearance.
>>
>>80906820
Speaking of Deathstroke, what will happen to him? Affleck's script was trashed and the solo Batman movie will be completely rewritten. Now Manganiello has said he isn't even sure if he'll play him anymore. I mean, the leaks were saying the intention was to introdue him in JL and set him up for The Batman
>>
>>80907044
The simplest answer is the leaks are fake.
>>
>>80905765
Theatrical cut for Watchmen was over 3 hrs wasn't it?
>>
>>80904608
>manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips

HOLY CLICHE BATMAN!!!!
>>
>>80904643
>Martha appears on Purgatory and has a minor scene in the real world.
>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after Kent Farm where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

KINO
>>
>dark of the moon
>avengers
>fantastic four
>suicide squad
>independence day 2
>now justice league

Can someone explain this blue beam portal shit obsession that Hollywood blockbusters have
>>
>>80907124
2h42min.
>>
Remember when everyone thought that nobody actor in BvS was Hal Jordan? The fact is that if he was in the movie we'd know who was playing him by now.
>>
>>80907167
To be fair, that's a pretty solid way of dealing with an Apokolips invasion
>>
>>80905892
Pretty much all blockbusters that want a shot at $1 billion can't go over 2.5 hours. That extra 30 minutes would take away at least 1 showing a day and studios can't have that on a worldwide scale.
>>
>>80904608
Is that the guy who plays Ronin in Stargate Atlantis? I didn't think they could make aquaman not gay, but that might work.
>>
can i get a quick rundown instead?
>>
File: h9jrf1mw4gny.jpg (95KB, 700x960px) Image search: [Google]
h9jrf1mw4gny.jpg
95KB, 700x960px
>>80905980
>he thinks kids are still the audience for capeshit
>>
>>80907167
It's what they did in the justice league cartoon, it's an old story.
>>
>>80907281
Same thing happened with Scott Eastwood in SS and Jenna Malone in BvS. Turns out they were literally fucking nobody.
>>
>>80907230
Every screenwriter read this book, creating almost the exact same script each time. Then one person creates the alien invasion portal (to quickly jump into the action instead coming up with a reason for the aliens to orbit or crash land) and everybody follows suit.
>>
File: 1470643711578.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
1470643711578.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>80906825
>alliance includes Abin Sur as the sector's lantern, making his death during the second, modern-day invasion more impactful having policed the earth for centuries. It gives gravity to the ring choosing Hal
Please this. Him just showing up near the end along with Superman would just feel awkward. If they do plan on having Green Lantern, Hal's character and the lantern corps needs to be established properly. Abin Sur helping the Amazonians since he's that sector's lantern would make sense
>>
>>80907417
The lesson is that if important parts have been cast they announce it. They're not going to cast Nightwing, or Batgirl, or Hal Jordan and not say anything. There's no point, it would just leak and in a more concrete way than this. At least with Scott Eastwood and Jenna Malone they were actually known to be in the movie. Armie Hammer is not known to be in Justice League at all.
>>
File: Ed Wood.gif (888KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Wood.gif
888KB, 500x269px
>>80907427
>Screenwriter of "Stop, or My Mom Will Shoot"
>>
>>80904608
>>Steppenwolf arrives on Earth and steals Themyscira's Mother Box. The heroes attempt to stop him from stealing Atlantis' Mother Box but fail and decide to go their separated ways. Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him.
kek Snyder really hates Superman.
>>
File: praise snyder.jpg (108KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
praise snyder.jpg
108KB, 894x1000px
>>80904608
>>80904643

SNYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>80904643
>Superman one of the most iconic heroes ever spends his time talking to Kevin Costner
BRAVO SNYDER
>>
File: 1420299309241.png (30KB, 481x486px) Image search: [Google]
1420299309241.png
30KB, 481x486px
>>80904608
>>80904643

guys, i'm crying right now

Capekino will once again come upon us

thank you Snyder ;_;
>>
File: Zack.jpg (89KB, 897x898px) Image search: [Google]
Zack.jpg
89KB, 897x898px
Based fucking Snyder. What did we do to deserve such a man.
>>
>>80907044

script rewrite doesn't mean deathstroke was scrapped, WW and JL both had page 1 rewrites
>>
>>80907704
>>80907806
>>80907855
go to bed Snyder
>>
/tv/ right now:
>DUDE WHY CAN'T SUPERMAN SPEND WHOLE TWO HOURS PUNCHING FACELESS GOONS
>>
>>80904608
Stopped reading right there.
Please cease this le evil Superman meme
>>
>>80907546
>Armie Hammer is not known to be in Justice League at all.
Really? Then why is his name always brought up?
>>
I want Superman to come back to life by bathing in an artificial sun. Toss him into some newfangled Fusion reactor.
>>
>>80907955
He was cast in the George Miller JLA movie as Superman and/or Batman before it fell apart.
>>
How can shitskins praise this hogwash?
>>
>>80907955
Because he looks the part, and Henry Cavill posted a few pics on his instagram referencing Green Lantern and Hammer faved them.
>>
File: Man Of Steel poster.jpg (2MB, 2220x3435px) Image search: [Google]
Man Of Steel poster.jpg
2MB, 2220x3435px
>>80907895
t. confused and seething Mavelcuck
>>
>>80908011
All capeshit is trash.
>>
File: supermanpnch.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
supermanpnch.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>80908011
>>
>>80904643
>>80904608
So basically they're recycling Avengers?
>>
>>80907955

>Really? Then why is his name always brought up?

Because you bring it up

He is not credited with any capeshit whatsoever, either in production or rumored.
>>
>tfw you forgot to drink your aluminum shakes
>>
>>80907913
Who else is going to rez the dead kryptonian except the only other extant alien race with more advanced tech indistinguishable from magic, whose ruler is on speaking terms with a personified Death? Makes sense. Bible verses check out too
>On the third day...
>>
>>80906759
Nig this aint kids tv movie like marvel shit. True kinos are longer than average flicks.
>>
>>80908011
Best poster for a cbm desu.
>>
>>80908006
Do people actually like Armie Hammer? The guy's a charisma vacuum and does a horrible job in everything he does?

>Social Network
>Lone Ranger
>J Edgar
I haven't seen Man From Uncle but he didn't seem any different from his usual self in the clips I saw. I really hope he doesn't join the DC movies, I want a good actor for GL.
>>
>>80908094
What the fuck is wrong with his stomach and torso
>>
>>80908099
>On the third day
KINO
>>
>>80908099
He doesn't need help to ressurect. Any fucking explanation will do.
You guys got caught in some phony Photoshopped pics of le evil black Superman and took it for a fact. Neck yerselves.
>>
>>80908186
i didn't even say anything about evil sooperman, im following snyder's penchant for biblical tropes.
>film-illiterate complaints about plotting
>get schooled
>b-but any fucking explanation will do
desperate, easily exposed shitposter lmao @ ur skills
>>
>>80908102
>Nig this aint kids tv movie like marvel shit
Are you sure?
The DOP is television orientated as well
>>
>>80908142
I just don't get the obsession with making robotics looking like Bay's Transformers.
>>
>>80908331
What Sega Genesis game is this?
>>
>>80908119
He was great in The Social Network and The Lone Ranger.
>>
File: 1463338056203.webm (658KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463338056203.webm
658KB, 720x304px
>>80908331
>>
>>80905765
The original Age of Ultron and BvS cuts were longer than that. It'll get trimmed down.
>>
>>80908308
It's fucking fiction you dumbass, logic is bendable to a degree where arguing about it would be a waste of time. Ever read how he got ressurected in the comics? How other heroes were? You don't need an alien masterrace to do the deed. For all I know, could be one of Mrs. Lane's tears waking him up for all I care. Him coming back as an evil figure is redditors wishful thinking. Now lick my chode, nigger.
>>
>>80904608
A TUNNEL CONNECTING METROPOLIS AND GOTHAM.
>>
File: 1490465142070.webm (3MB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
1490465142070.webm
3MB, 1280x684px
>>80908427
Well yeah thats why I'm asking if you're sure. To me (someone with a high cinematic iq) these are essentially the same tier shit
>>
>>80908343

I agree that it looks too busy, but I guess it's supposed to be kind of out there since this version of the Cyborg is powered by alien tech.
>>
>>80908450
you sound so nervous right now
lol kid shut the fuck up, it's over
>>
>>80908472
What the heck is Jason doing to that trident?
>>
File: 1482753803657.gif (1MB, 540x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482753803657.gif
1MB, 540x269px
>>80908427
>>
>>80908472
Well pablo? Don't just keep hiding behind marlel webms and gifs as your defense
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Wagner
>>
>>80908472
Aquaman looks fucking based. Got a webm of his on top of the batmobile?
>>
File: fit-fit-fa-gs-btfo-14772908.png (121KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
fit-fit-fa-gs-btfo-14772908.png
121KB, 500x432px
The way the superpowers are shown was pretty dope tho but i feel again will be a mix of few stories that have nothing to do with each other and will be a mess unfortunately
>>
>>80908583
No, but I'm sure /co/ has one somewhere in that sticky of theirs
>>
>>80908099
K-I-N-O
>>
>>80904643
they jumped ahead to phase 3 and made one movie instead of 2. why are they always fucking up DC movies?
>>
>"ITS LOIS. LOIS IS THE KEY! IM TOO SOON..."

Apparently not, since Lois is the solution to every issue in every DC movie
>>
Why does Superman keep getting treated like shit in these movies?
>>
>>80908715
thanks
>>
>>80908893

Because how in the fuck do you write Superman and make this cocksucker interesting? He's a fucking alien who grew up on a fucking God damn farm, so not only is he a fucking alien but he's a BORING fucking alien on top of that. And you have to keep him skirting along his perfect boyscout mentality because God fucking forbid you enrage the God damn fanboys.
>>
Sucks that Larry Fong couldn't do this movie because of Kong. The new cinematography somehow looks both too clear in the daylight scenes and a bit too murky in the night scenes.
>>
File: Ra the Sun God.jpg (95KB, 1360x562px) Image search: [Google]
Ra the Sun God.jpg
95KB, 1360x562px
>>80908099
>In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Metropolis: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” Then they remembered his words.

When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Seven and to all the others. It was Lois Lane, Diana, Martha the mother of Clark, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense. Bruce, however, got up and ran to the tomb. Bending over, he saw the strips of space nylon lying by themselves, and he went away, wondering to himself what had happened.
Luke 24:5-12

>For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Kal El died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Bruce, and then to the Seven.
1 Corinthians 15:3-6
>>
>>80909043
>And you have to keep him skirting along his perfect boyscout mentality because God fucking forbid you enrage the God damn fanboys.

You nailed it.
>>
>>80909104
>Ra the Sun God
>not *blocks your sun*
ya blew it
>>
>>80909104
It would be great if Clark could heroically come back to life without them know that he was going to. Not sure how that would happen narratively though. Either he's resurrected by the League, or he's resurrected by Steppenwolf and he's evil, not really a way for him to come back suddenly to save the day.
>>
>>80904608
>>80904643

How can you have a successful movie when most of your characters are miscast?
>>
>>80909197
Momoa is great as Aquaman, though
>>
>>80909197
Affleck is great, way better than Bale.
>>
The villain is going to shoot a beam up into the sky isnt he?
>>
>The heroes defeat Steppenwolf, while Cyborg, who is connected to the Mother Boxes, manages to reverse the portal and send the invading army back to Apokolips. The heroes then form the Justice League to keep defending Earth against extraordinary threats
>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly

Thats is literally the plot of Avengers 1.

So basically this is Avengers 1 but more dark and violent. I mean im not really complaining but studios complained when Suicide Squad did it.
>>
>>80904643

>Superman spends most of the movie in a Purgatory-like state modeled after the iHop he ate at after school as a child where he interacts with the ghost of Jonathan Kent.

Seriously?
>>
>>80909190
What if, instead of fighting Steppenwolf head-on as a plain good versus evil battle like everyone is expecting, ptsd, guilt-ridden Bruce aided by a complicit Diana fights Steppenwolf to his knees only to back off and offer him a deal?
>Kal El, this is motherbox
>>
File: 250million.webm (193KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
250million.webm
193KB, 1280x640px
>>80908427
>>80908509
Where did the money go?
>>
>>80909043

First off, relax.

Second of all, if the animated series could make Superman interesting, so can the movies. Its not hard, you still do the "moral decisions" dilemmas, but just with you know....some actual good storylines.
>>
>>80909299
If I were WB, I wouldn't even touch Darkseid since Marvel will be doing Thanos for the next 18 months. Maybe for JL 2, if they don't kill all their villains, I want a Legion of Doom.
>>
>>80909299
If that part of the leak is true then it's gotta be a post-credits scene. No way they'd show all that in just one movie, and right at the moment Marvel is shooting the next two Avengers with Thanos as their villain
>>
>>80909496
You underestimate just how much material Snyder films for the DCEU.
>>
>>80909428

Yea i think it would backfire doing Darkseid so soon. If he's the end game, they need to save him for the future. Thats one thing i applaud Marvel on, they knew jumping from Loki to Thanos would be incredibly stupid.
>>
>>80909414
i know this is company wars memeing but i legit wonder what happened during the post production process of this movie. the CGI looks shitty as fuck, plus spider-man clearly was supposed to be wearing a diffenrent costume, going by set pics, and they out of nowhere decided to change it at the last second which is why it is compltely CG'd in the actual movie
>>
>>80909496

Even if that is a post credits scene, its basically the exact same thing as what Avengers 1 did. People will draw the comparison regardless.
>>
>>80905765

Nolan movies get close at 2 hours 45 minutes
>>
>>80909595

Rumor has it, studio issues and the shake up of Ike losing control effected it.

Remember Ike was the guy at Disney who wanted all the Marvel products to have lower budgets for actual movies and higher budgets for the advertising. Kevin literally had to fight against this and thats why we ended up getting more visually impressive movies after like Doctor Strange and son to be Guardians 2. Thor 3 even looks like its gonna be pretty amazing visually.

I believe Civil War had to happen for Marvel to finally get "control" again.
>>
I AM MARTHA!

Bow unto me you alien cunt
>>
>>80909595
https://www.fxguide.com/featured/captain-america-a-very-civil-war/

Turns out they used 20 different VFX houses. Reasonable since ILM does VFX for like half the blockbusters in any given year. The split from Perlmutter happened during the 2nd half of principal photography, so I guess the move took time and effort from real effort being put in.
>>
>>80905630
>We talking Merlin Arthurian Dr. Fate shit now.

Yes. It's entirely possible that that's exactly what we're talking about. Their world is not our world.
>>
>>80906390
I want to fucking see it.

The fact that you don't speaks volumes to what a brainless fuck you really are.
>>
>>80908427
What was that brief stop?

Did he lag?
>>
>>80909691
>>80909744
thanks, anons. these actually make sense. i knew about the whole ike perlmutter thing, just not the circumstances.
i just wonder what made them backpedal on their initial spider-man costume choice. too similar to the ASM one, maybe?
>>
File: Snyder - SuperZack.jpg (554KB, 1409x956px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder - SuperZack.jpg
554KB, 1409x956px
>>80907855
All hail Lord Zacharius Snyder, first of his name, Protector of the Holy Kino, Liege Lord of the Patricians and the Lorekeepers. Defender of the Faith, Forger of the Crucible, and Breaker of Plebs.
>>
>>80908088

AVENGERS HAVE AT LEAST, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
>>
>>80905496
He finally gets story instead of just dying.
>>
>>80904608
That poster looks worse than the ones for X-men first class.
>>
>>80907895
You know what is funny? I think this idiot actually comes here
>>
>>80904608
>>80904643
>readit spacing
Nice job, /r/dc_cinematic
>>
>>80908088
One of the reasons people loved the avengers was fugboy Loki. The fuck will they make Stevenwolf likeable? And can't believe they are giving Supes the hawkeye treatmet. My sides.
>>
>>80910602
If they stick to his core personality traits, he'll be sort of like a more duplicitous version of Zod - a warrior spirit. Not hard to find nobility in that.
>>
>>80904608
Marvel and DC universes should join up at this point. Same fucking plots in both of them.
>>
>>80910989
It amazes me that anyone could think this.

For all its advance planning, the MCU's myth arc comes across as shallow as a video game plot and strangely, a lot more haphazard. The DCEU appears to be focusing more on building a comic book world, revealing it was always there, just sleeping, whereas the MCU just glibly retcons shit like magic-users into existence and hopes no one will notice.
>>
>action in the trailer is already better than in civil war
top kek
>>
>>80911289
I know, right?

I got more pumped from watching that trailer than I did through the entirety of Civil War.
>>
>>80905776
>I don't know why anyone would have a problem with this in particular.

Marvel plebs.
>>
>>80905765
Civl War is 2:30 and BvS is 2:40, neither of those are the "main" movies of their cinematic Universes (Avengers or Justice League). So I guess it's possible
>>
>>80908142
Someone skipped anatomy lessons
>>
>>80909595
>Everyone praised Winter Soldier for their realistic tone, very few CGI and good acting.
>The second movie is full of CGI, Fantasy and battle scenes instead of drama.

Does anyone feel like it's James Gunn the one that should be directing Avengers 3.5 and Avengers 4 instead of the Russos???
>>
how is wonder woman supposed to stop an onslaught of villains if she cant even beat anorexia?
>>
File: KCBatman01.jpg (269KB, 988x556px) Image search: [Google]
KCBatman01.jpg
269KB, 988x556px
Anybody wants a Kingdom Come movie out of the DCCU with Michael Keaton as Batman?
>>
>>80910486
No I don't
>>
>>80908331
whoa, new Switch games are looking nice
>>
>snyder dealing the hype all over the world
>/co/ reacts contrarianly
I don't know what I expected
>>
>>80911527
>Character is shown literally having no organics left but a portion of his upper torso.

>thinks anatomy enters into how his robotic elements appear and function.

Yeah, let's have our cyborg character have anatomy indistinguishable from a metallic human, That will really convey how alien he's become.
>>
>>80911850
I want a Kingdom Come movie no matter who's wearing the suit.
>>
>>80909691
civil war was literally a civil war within marvel? bravo stan
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (21KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
21KB, 480x270px
>>80904608
>MOTHER BOXES
>PORTAL
>STEPPENWOLF
>MARTHA
>>
>>80904608
>Darkseid is alerted that Earth managed to repel his invasion again and decides to attack them directly.

original stuff and not copying Avengers at all
>>
>>80911850
no, not without chris reeve as superman. i'd be very happy with a proper dark knight returns adaptation with him, though.
>>
Civil War WAS shit. So was BvS. and MoS. All capeshit after Spiderman 2 sucks
>>
>>80905520
They should have mongul running around, to add to the confusion.
>>
>>80905630
DCEU confirmed for arthurian legend kino.
>>
>>80906252
That fight would last all of 5 seconds.
>>
>it's another army from an alien dimension comes to earth to steal all powerful mcguffins movie

Yeah I couldn't be less excited if these leaks are true. I've seen this exact fucking storyline about 6 times before. Yawn.
>>
>>80906249
>I hope superman the character and cavill gets his due in this movie
So he gets fired?
>>
>>80906618
Probably never, they have other green lanterns they can use.
>>
>>80908477
Getting ready to fuck shit up?
>>
>>80909043
Confirmed for not reading a comic.
>>
File: 1462943006244.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462943006244.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>80904643

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>80905520
>Darkseid and Thanos, the guy based on Darkseid
Darkseid is a Marvel character trapped in the DC Universe, and they had no idea how to handle him until Jim Starlin wrote all the Thanos material.
>>
>>80904608
MARVELKEKS BTFO LMAO
>>
Am I the only one that hates the new Batman cowl design?

I hate the nostril so damn much and I feel like I'm the only autist that does.
>>
>>80913168
this
/thread
>>
>>80913167
They still have some kryptonite. Hell, Bruce might have even figured out how to make a synthetic gas by now.

It's unclear whether the grenades he used in BvS were things he created or just some sort of kryptonite oxide gas produced while he was machining the spear.
>>
>>80908577
oh shit thats a pretty good credits list. Ashes to Ashes was based as fuck, and he did good episodes of Sherlock and GoT.
>>
>>80909424
the animated series severely depowered Superman and made him fucking retarded.

>herp derp world of cardboard, even though I had plenty of changes in space to let loose on you before Darkseid

absolutely retarded.
>>
>>80908893
how is he treated like shit?

>saves people in his spare time
>saves people because he wants to not because he feels obliged
>saves the world twice in two movies
>is such a pure waifu he converts Batman back from becoming a villain
>such a pure waifu that all he had to do to get Lex captured was remain pure
>is the reason the Justice League exists
>is the reason Wonder Woman regains faith in man

like damn, that is a level of reverence for superman I haven't seen in a long, long time.
>>
>>80914189
His absence even creates the Suicide Squad.

Waller used fear to get what she wanted just like Lex was doing.

Fear of the *next* Superman.
>>
File: 1484004269840.jpg (16KB, 808x606px) Image search: [Google]
1484004269840.jpg
16KB, 808x606px
>>80904608
That's the best dc has?? Did they not see avengers. This sounds like the most boring idea for a justice league film ever.
>>
>>80914412
Your idea. Now.
>>
How comes Lois Lane has more muscle mass than Wonder Woman?
>>
>>80914573
Because her strength doesn't come from muscle mass?
>>
>>80914510
Go to bed Snyder. You won't steal my shit so justice league doesn't tank.
>>
>>80914839
Ah, I see. You got none. Just another vapid consumer of media whose sole demand of it is that it require you to do as little thinking as possible. You oversimplify and generalize because that's how the world looks to the less intelligent as well as the lazy.

Now go full autist and suggest an actual comic arc, as if that's not at the heart of millennial fanboyism - just a comfortable story you already know regurgitated back to you via a different medium.
>>
>>80914776
This is actually a very good point. People like Superman should be extraordinarily skinny and thin because they'd never get the exercise needed to build that muscle because no workout would strain them.

really activates the almonds
>>
I hope he has a totally different batsuit in future movies. I am board of this style.
>>
>>80914776
Then how comes all of the other Amazonians are buffer than her too?
>>
>>80914573
She doesn't
>>
>>80911850
No. You would need to give all those heroes their own movies first. Otherwise you're rushing late to the party to compete with civil war.
>>
>>80915396
Because they're not the same as her. Depending on how they handle her origin, the Amazons will be fully mortal while Diana is either a literal Demi-goddess or a sculpture whom the gods breathed life into.
>>
>>80905765
BvS was 3 hours, which ended up being more positively received than the 2.5 hour edit

If this runtime is real, WB better remember BvS and not cut it down
>>
>>80915458
So a 148-movie lead up?

I've been told your franchise was always a generational one. (Fans will get this.)
>>
>>80907044
Page one rewrite doesn't mean they throw everything out. The writer still probably has some things he has to put into it like "okay the script needs batman, Gordon, Slade Wilson, joker, reference Robin's death...etc"
Also they could easily just put him in Suicide Squad 2 or gotham Sirens
Or the NightWing solo movie (which would make sense as he's a teen titans baddie)
>>
File: JL.jpg (226KB, 3399x427px) Image search: [Google]
JL.jpg
226KB, 3399x427px
>many of the outdoor scenes are at night or cloudy
>only shots with a different setting are pic related
>most likely recreating the iconic JL TAS shot
>assuming based Zack wouldn't do this shot without Superman and Batman
>Cyborg and Flash can be seen side by side in one shot
>trailer cuts after Flash to shot of WW, Flash not visible
>WW and Aquaman can also be seen side by side
>possible that there's more distance than implied between Flash and WW
>background clouds don't match up between Flash and WW
>most likely Superman and Batman between them
>Batman not shown in the lineup because he's standing next to Superman and it would give the surprise away
>all the scenes throughout the movie were dark due to Superman's absence
>the sun is finally out because Superman has returned
>with him he brings the dawn...
>a Dawn of Justice™
>>
>>80905630

>Dr. Fate

Yes please.
>>
>whole film builds up to Superman's revival
>his revival SHOULD be a triumphant return
>instead he's brainwashed by some shmuck and they have to fight him

He probably should have just been absent for the whole film honeslty. Save it for a second film or even a third. But DC are clearly just blowing their load to get as much money as they can before the films become unprofitable.
>>
>>80904643
Next time you post this fake pasta, cut the running time part. That makes it100%unbelievable that someone would know a constantly changing in editing running time you retard
>>
>>80912995

Darkseid is a better villain than any of those faglords you're into, fanboy.
>>
>>80908099
He already is alive again as indicated in the end of bvs with the dirt gravitating on his coffin the same way the snow moved the first time he fly in mos. There is no need to ressurect him if one of his power is that he can be in a sort of coma to heal from mortal wound.
>>
File: purekino.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
purekino.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>80915996
>We truly are the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>80916318
BvS parademons had grasshopper legs, JL parademons has humanoid legs. Don't put too much faith in consistency of little details especially when they are seen in teasers tacked on the end of legit finished body of work. Directors and screenwriters reserve the right to change whichever non-crucial detail they judge to be beneficial to a good story. At least I hope this is what creatives on JL do because this what good films do.
>>
File: 1489001584027.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489001584027.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>80905630
>Vandal Savage watching over both battles
>>
>>80916578
BvS paredemons were just in Bruce's ""knightmare"" tho
There could be variations, some in the JL trailer have red eyes while some have yellow
>>
>>80916131
Only Karl Urban would be willing to hide his face a whole movie.
>>
>>80916624
doesn't make sense financially, the studio already had models of grasshopper demons--imo are more intimidating than robots with dragonfly wings seen in the trailer--drawing up new redundant models means resources not going into sharpening up more central fx that make the movie's palette standout from Bay Transformers or Universal's Immortals
>>
Rip off of the avengers 1
>>
>>80916578
Its not a little detail when it's the final shot of bfs revealing that superman's power are still intacts. Christ, it's very important to the character and the movie.
>>
>GL

WHO

IS

PLAYING

HIM
>>
>no superman
0/10
>>
>>80904608
less than two years before they reboot this shit
>>
File: IMG_0394.png (612KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.png
612KB, 900x506px
>>80915996
Fucking. Pottery.

"At dawn look to the east."
>>
>>80904608
In the trailer it's shown that Aquaman joins on the rooftop, not Cyborg, so I dunno about all this
>>
>>80917155
Armie Hammer
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (74KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
74KB, 600x396px
>>80916578
>BvS parademons had grasshopper legs

No they didn't.
>>
>>80905765
You know, the BvS ultimate cut was generally considered much more coherent than the cinema cut, and SS got the same treatment.

Maybe Wonder Woman and Justice League will be closer to the directors vision rather than a studio cut
>>
>>80910236
Is Zack the most /fit/ director of our time?
>>
>>80917355
>Armie Hammer

what the fuck
>>
>>80917139
it's more a teaser, to whet your appehype. the movie was finished, snyder didn't put it in after credits solely to distance from marvel's gimmick but functionally it's an after-credit scene.

more than that, rethink the plot device you're suggesting here >>80916318
that's basically a death healing factor. it cheapens his entire sacrifice and it negates any burgeoning fear for a superman-darkseid match-up.
>lol death? healing factor bitch come at me dorksod

in every sun god myth, there is a huge conflict to be overcome before the dead sun resurrects himself paralleling the winters our ancestors must survive before the planet's revolution once again brings it back closer to life-sustaining star. so too must superman's survivors struggle to survive his death and hasten his return.

trust me my dude, the trailer already shows one successful resurrection: braindead Stone returning as a cyborg. made possible by the macguffin that only alien antagonists produce. this is literally foreshadowing..in a trailer. a motherbox is raising ubermensch.
>>
Have we gotten any confirmation/legit pics of Supes' black suit yet?
>>
File: count the joints.jpg (157KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
count the joints.jpg
157KB, 1500x750px
>>80917370
o what do we have here
>>
>>80907855
Hi Zack
>>
>>80917493
There was a strong hint on Cavill's Instagram
>>
>>80915641
That is a very faulty logic. The only people who watched the BvS 3 hour edition were hardcore fans. Not a single person who hated the 2.5 theatric release bothered to watch the ultimate edition, so obviously the reception was better. If they had showed the 3 hour version in cinemas, it would most likely have gotten an even worse reception overall.
>>
>>80904608
is this Stepenwolf even a decent villain? Couldn't DC come up with someone not a literally who.
>>
>>80917493
Cavill uploaded a picture of the suit on his IG - either it's using a B&W filter or it's legit black
In the BTS filming video we see Cavill wearing the BvS suit and also him shirtless - both clean shaven too
>>
>>80917455
>in every sun god myth, there is a huge conflict to be overcome before the dead sun resurrects himself

And why do you think I've been saying for an entire year that part of his return will be a struggle to reclaim his identity from an imposter or reassert it over a possessing entity?

That works from at least two different angles at the same time.
>>
>>80904643
>>Running time is roughly 181 minutes long.
YES
>>
>>80917600
There pretty much aren't many slouches among the New Gods, whether good or evil.
>>
File: 1485803810315.jpg (112KB, 995x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1485803810315.jpg
112KB, 995x1002px
>>80904643
>Running time is roughly 181 minutes long.

this will be a fucking disaster yet again
>>
>>80917723
my dude we're both anons here, i dont subscribe to your tweets or post history at all, i can't read your mind, all i can respond to is the content of your posts that i see. im not even getting into possession or impostor hypotheticals, all i replied to was immediate return based on overwhelming yin levels that make clods of soil float. i can offer that having an evil moustache superman takes away from steppenwolf being a credible threat.
>>
>>80917723
In the myths that anon is referring to, there's never any new sun taking the place of the old weak sun in its winter solstice. It's more akin to the sun being too distracted with battling its nemesis that its usual energy to ward away frost and enable photosynthesis wanes.
>>
>>80917864
My anon, if you're unfamiliar with what this board has discussed in regards to these films, you are the veritable epitome of a newfag.

Steppenwolf is a god. From what we've seen in Suicide Squad, he might not even be limited to a physical body or use hosts like the Enchantress. If the leaks are accurate, those purgatory scenes with Supes could be taking place inside his own mind while Steppenwolf's running amok piloting his body, while the memory(ghost?) of Jonathan Kent begs his son to fight back.

There's your dark night of the soul. There's your struggle.

Now go ahead and shit all over it, because that's all you're here to do to begin with.
>>
>>80904608
>Steppenwolf also decides to revive and brainwash Superman to serve him
Holy shit I just realized Superman wasn't in the trailer nor any of the promo material. I never noticed.
>>
>you know what made BvS so great?
>a million plots
>ya wanna know what will make JL great?
>a billion plots
>>
>>80918174
My son, I don't even read comics nor patronize capeshit threads except when to check in how the junior tourists of this board are up to. I go to films. When I do deign to dribble away nuggets of film and narrative wisdom to swine in exchange for some odd bit of capeshit trivia I am gracious enough to allow popculture swilling subhumans such as yourself to offer, instead of a crawlerbot and a knowledgebase obsoleting your entire internet purpose, I do expect a modicum of civility and maturity. What I'm saying is do not get uppity here. I go to films. Watch it, tourist.
>>
>>80918256
So basically he pulls a Hawkeye? weak.
>>
Can't wait for this movie.
>>
>>80917155
eddie redmayne
>>
Jesus Christ that's so bad.
>>
>>80918363
>Evil Superman is holding Batman by the throat, ready to pop his head
>M-Martha...
Absolute pottery.
>>
>>80918256
He's in this BTS video https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/784425976117747712 and pic related SDCC first look.
>>
>>80918318
Oh, so all you've got left is evasion and deflection while huddling back within the warmth of your over-inflated opinion of yourself and your "superior" tastes?

In truth, you're not terribly impressive as intellectual snobs go.

Nice talking to you.
>>
>>80918411
Does this confirm no black suit or long hair then?
>>
>>80918174
that's a big if desu senpai. i think youre conflating your headcanon with the merits of an unreleased movie, that the acceptance of one equals the success of the other.
>>
>>80913566
You are the only one
>>
>>80918493
My "headcanon" has been proven right roughly nine out of ten times.

Know why Superman makes an excellent host for a guy who's already a god? Because he'd already started becoming a focal point of worship.
>>
>>80918550
itemize the nine capeshit plot points youve ghostwritten then
>>
>>80918649
1) That god-making was going to be a huge part of the myth arc.
2) That Superman was going to die early.
3) That Bruce was going to be a "villain" in BvS.
4) That Superman's reluctance to become a truly public hero was going to be something Lex exploited.
5) That Zod was equal parts Space Nazi and religious fanatic.
6) That Lex would create Doomsday using Zod's remains and appropriated Kryptonian tech.
7) That Bruce was going to be the one with compromised ideals this time around.
8) That they'd be using the characters in a more allegorical fashion than we'd yet seen in a cape movie.
9) That the Kryptonian Codex was even more important than it first appeared(might even be important again in JL).
10) That there had been a prehistoric war with Apokolips.

The things I missed:
1) That the crippled security guard was going to be involved in Doomsday's creation.

2) That the reprised flashback to the Waynes' death wouldn't appear during their fight in the Ultimate Cut.

Unconfirmed:
1) The New Gods were part of the reason Krypton abandoned their colonies and huddled back on Krypton.
2) That there was a prehistoric Supergirl, possibly the mother of the Amazons.
>>
>>80918973
>1) That the crippled security guard was going to be involved in Doomsday's creation.
what?!

>>80918973
>That there was a prehistoric Supergirl, possibly the mother of the Amazons.
What if the Amazonians have a codex? what if the Kryptonians were about to ascend ot the level of the amazons?
>>
>>80919284
>what?!
I'm saying that I thought he was going to be, but he wasn't.
>>
>>80915568

You are ful of shit
You do not know anything about Wonder Woman, please shut up
>>
>>80918973
>The New Gods were part of the reason Krypton abandoned their colonies and huddled back on Krypton.
My body is ready

>That there was a prehistoric Supergirl, possibly the mother of the Amazons.
I always wondered why there was an empty stasis chamber in the Kryptonian scout ship from MoS. Hopefully they expand on that more.
>>
>>80919380
I know that she's had a lot of different origins over her existence, but chief among them are daughter of Zeus and animated clay.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (116KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
116KB, 625x552px
>>
File: go wrong.jpg (67KB, 604x468px) Image search: [Google]
go wrong.jpg
67KB, 604x468px
Movies arent about real people anymore, its nothing but expanded universe, sequels, formulaic garbage based on comic books, dumbed down to appeal to a Chinese audience. It isnt art anymore, not even the pretense of art. Its just a product, market tested, appeal to a all races and genders and peoples, homogenized garbage meant to sell t shirts and toys. No suffering, no reality, just spider man fighting a inter dimensional cgi beast for 3 acts.
Comic book movies are the Mancini equivalent to monster truck rallies.
there's no character depth, or growth, just bad guy fight good guy oooga ooga. Like put in a scene of lex luthor praying at a church or something. Oh wow, he's complex now.
I see a preview for a comic book movie and i feel nothing.
I actually used to collect comics too.
>>
>>80904608
Why is it always ways this? Why does it take some huge threat to get a team up?

I want to see them all team up to stop a purse snatcher.

I would pay for that.
>>
>>80919486
>macini

how the hell that auto correct get that from cinema
>>
Will Bane and CIA do a cameo here?

Do you think we'll ever hear big guy again?
>>
>>80906696
well i'm not interested at all - i just like laughing at WB btfo themselves
>>
>>80908472
>wonder woman again between two men
>again saying her punch line
P O T T E R Y
>>
File: IMG_0397.jpg (196KB, 1943x1464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0397.jpg
196KB, 1943x1464px
>>80919284
>What if the Amazonians have a codex?
I doubt that, and I'll explain why. A lot of my conjectures come from the angle of treating the Kryptonian genetics program like a religion.

That makes the Codex the "book" at the heart of it. They let their book rule them and embraced it as the only hope for their society. It is simultaneously a genealogy, a book of "prophecy"(future generations of Kryptonians, etc.), and even tells them their place within society, sort of like a genetically enforced caste system.

Not saying that it can't be interpreted in more ways than that, just that I can't see them, or that I can find a place for it in Amazonian society.

Here's a picture of the Codex.

Next post is what I think it's intended to represent.
>>
>>80909414
you should rewatch that scene is pretty normal, his head is shaking and that suit isn't CGI
>>
File: IMG_0393.jpg (644KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0393.jpg
644KB, 1944x2592px
>>80919785
Pic related. It fits into "Lucy's" skeleton like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

It represents the point in human history where "science won."

Zod's blind pursuit of it and his refusal to embrace any future without it is a message concerning the dangers of allowing anything to become sacrosanct, even science.

Anything can become a god.
>>
MoS: interesting take on comic book stories
BvS interesting take on comic book stories
JS: just a comic book story

I really hope they make something interesting out of this. This seems exactly like what the fucking retards, stupid imbeciles wanted, ie a more light hearted more similar to the cartoon story

wonder woman, aquaman, cyborg are not iconic enough to share a team with superman and batman
>>
>>80919785
who the fuck cares about the codex. it was a narrative device
>>
>>80911342
2Bfair Civil War was the worst Marvel Movie

Most of their films are "decent". Id say on average Disney Marvel is 6/10.

Civil War was 4/10...it was really bad besides a few good scenes.
>>
>>80909043
Animated series, lois and clark series, justice league animated movies, justice league series.... 100 of interesting stories based around his boyscout character, if they can do it no reason the fucking film writers cant unless they are jews who sniff crack and do fuck all
>>
File: surprised .png (543KB, 543x515px) Image search: [Google]
surprised .png
543KB, 543x515px
>>80911850
I'd rather Keaton play an old Joker. His maniac personality was wasted as Batman.

Dye Ben's hair white and have him play retired Batman and get some young kid to play terry.

Make Batman Beyond and have the joker come out of retirement when he sees Neo-Batman go back to crime fighting.
>>
>>80915641
idiot retard. The theatrical cut was perfect, shedding some useless trivia who autist love to see enacted in movies to satisfy their autism, but which is useless
>>
>>80908094
Niggatron.
>>
File: 29685-4358-32996-1-demon-the.jpg (83KB, 407x640px) Image search: [Google]
29685-4358-32996-1-demon-the.jpg
83KB, 407x640px
>>80905630
>arthurian
so we get Demon Etigan? I'd be hyped for that.
Silent Knight
shining knight
Morgan LaFey

would be cool
Dr.Fate was egyptian though...I think. That being said, I think the fight takes place before recorded history...not so much middle ages.

WOULD BE COOL (but i doubt it would happen): have the era's Hawkman/Hawkgirl show up. and then have the same actors play them in movies set in the past.
Such as Hawkman/Girl in Rock's Shazam Prequel
then have them show up in a WW2 movie
and a jonah hex movie ...etc

just give them different costumes. They keep on getting reincarnated into different time periods.
>>
>>80917518
OK, so *some* do? That's your point?
>>
>>80919944
>MoS: interesting take on comic book stories
>BvS interesting take on comic book stories
>interesting

Both of those were shit
>>
File: me.png (80KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
80KB, 210x220px
>>80908094
I kinda get that they wanted to make it look like its not just a dude wearing a costume and that he looks actually Cybernetic. But I think they made it "too busy" like the transformers.

His comic book version literally just looks like he's wearing a costume even though they could do anything with the design.

WORD ON D STREET: is that Cyborg is going to be pals with Flash so hopefully they make him a bit more comedic than his comic book character and that he says BOOYAH at some point.

Id like to see him show up in the NightWing spin off. Maybe briefly have him be friends with Grayson and talk about starting a team for teens who live an alternative heroic lifestyle but Nightwing initially rejects the idea because he wants to work solo but basically sets up the Idea of Teen Titans film for a sequel (even though he's clearly not a teen)
>>
>>80911235
>The DCEU appears to be focusing more on building a comic book world
>building a comic book world

big fan of MoS and BvS here. But I absolutely loathe this stupid as fuck, disgusting piece of shit idea of building "cinematic" universes. It's a stupid idea and among other things it just cheapens the main characters, and their arcs. Bruce fall and redemption, superman sacrifice are just a pointless foot note in a world of countless super beings fighting legions of insect like aliens and what not and saving the world every other day.

FUCK. SHARED. COMIC. BOOK. SHARED. UNIVERSES. Pure idiocy

WE have gone from miles above the source material (nolan's trilogy, MoS, BvS) to at the same level of the source material. FUck
>>
>>80920251
>MoS and BvS
>Both of those were shit

your opinion is just a meme, not a legitimate opinion
>>
>>80920331
> miles above the source material
t. someone who has never read a single comic book because they're for kids, right?
>>
>>80920378
no I've read them, watched cartoons, etc. Read comic books from all the different era, and watched many cartoon episodes.(obviously not everything).

I went to these movies as a fan of the characters, got my expectations blown away- miles above the source material in every way. Sad to see this sort of regression.

Movies are just replicating the comics in all possible sense, including also the pointlessness of it all-- they are going to save the world from a pointless invasion just to repeat it all in a few years, ad nauseam

Instead of having the movies be a sublimation of the core material, with an actual arc and end.
>>
>>80920378
Absolutely. Why do you hold your hobby up as if it wasn't a sinkhole of simplicity? Fuck off to /co/mmoncore
>>
>>80919785
>>80919886
holy fuck, that's brilliant.
>>
File: 1466602699171.png (74KB, 679x435px) Image search: [Google]
1466602699171.png
74KB, 679x435px
>>80904643
>>Henry has one scene.
>>
>>80920331
You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about. World-building isn't just "lol look! This guy exists here, too!" Or at least, that's just the jumping-on point. The world they're in isn't ours. It's not meant to be. Fleshing it out and incorporating the pre-existent lore are big parts of that, and they have nothing at all to do with the characters within it.

You don't get quality fantasy or sci-if without at last some world-building, and it often goes a long way toward determining the overall quality and immersiveness of the story.

In my opinion, Marvel's done a pretty slipshod job of it, and so far DC seems to be taking it more seriously.
>>
>>80920331
>WE have gone from miles above the source material
Those movies are trash aside from the first two Nolan movies
>>
>>80917585
Bull. Shit.
>>
>>80904643
>181'
I'll just wait for the ultimate cut then. Again.
>>
Sounds terrible
>>
>>80920692
You're making the mistake of assuming that world building is not/cannot be weaved into the story. The best sci-fi, even hard sci-fi, does not allow the reader to know exactly when world building began.
>>
File: Fuck yeah.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck yeah.gif
1MB, 350x219px
>>80906252
Yes, please.
>>
>>80917455
You're pathetic, it makes more sense that the "leaks" are fake instead of doing all this mental gymnastic trying to explain how the sign that he's still alive at the end of bvs are just for symbolism...
>>
>>80917455
Superman have a fucking death healing factor, its apart of his power in the comic. Fucking hell, the guy is litteraly invulnerable, it's how he ressurected first in the comic. You're basically distorting the point of the movie to make it fits with the spoilers
>>
>>80904643
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>Martha
Martha
>>
>>80921296
>>80921392

Sorry my "headcanon" has been proven right roughly nine out of ten times.

Know why of course you the leaker is a faker and millennia-old tropes reappearing on contemporary fiction aren't mutually exclusive? Because every text you don't watch still uses them.
>>
>>80904643
Is Iris a negress or white master race ????
>>
Autosage time to grow some anonymous balls and lay claim to my epeen
>>
>>80921392
>citing something that was literally stated to be a one time thing
>>
File: Orson Scott Welles.jpg (49KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
Orson Scott Welles.jpg
49KB, 400x505px
>OP can't come up with a structure that doesn't ape Avengers

>Every screenwriter read this book, creating almost the exact same script each time. Then one person creates the alien invasion portal (to quickly jump into the action instead coming up with a reason for the aliens to orbit or crash land) and everybody follows suit.
>>
Why don't you guessing game fucks pour all those google hours into something relevant like what Batman's mecha actually looks like from the ground in the movie? Spoil that in a time-sensitive manner and I'll suck Snyder's cock.
>>
>>80921506
Maybe but your headcanon doesn't automaticaly goes against the fact that superman can ressurect on his own. There can still be time passing, as in the comics, between what we saw in the end of bvs, the reactivating of his power, and his full revival, healing factor doing its job. I don't care of your headcanon, even if its true then the ending of bvs meant nothing if it didn't show us sup will ressurect himself.
>>
>>80921992
shut the fuck up faggot you disgust me
>>
Donner Supermen
Burton Batmen
Blade I & II
TDK & R
Mystery Men

Only rewatchable capeshit
>>
>>80920932
And you think it's not incorporated into the story here? I can't wait to hear you expand on that.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.